GRAMMY Results

SuperDave

Hey Dave,

I see that you did change your avatar!

I like it! I also liked the old one!

Just making it more current, plus that is a great photo of Robert and Alison. They look so good together. Even better on stage.

Hopefully, Jimmy will eventually give us something new, than I can use him as my avatar once again. But for now, Robert is the king.

The pre-show just ended minutes ago. Only 50 minutes away now. They get three categories in the main show. We'll see. We're all pulling for ya!

Just making it more current, plus that is a great photo of Robert and Alison. They look so good together. Even better on stage.

Hopefully, Jimmy will eventually give us something new, than I can use him as my avatar once again. But for now, Robert is the king.

The pre-show just ended minutes ago. Only 50 minutes away now. They get three categories in the main show. We'll see. We're all pulling for ya!

It's a nice shot of them. Not too much longer until the show!

I'm watching coverage on E in the uk and the presenters are on the red carpet talking to someone called Sarah? and now Jack Black

Anyway, I can see Robert in the background!!

Thanks for the heads up. Sprint to the TV!!!

He had his back to the camera bit it was 100 percent him.

That jacket was on too...Is it leather?!

I saw a pic of him in it the other day on here. Can't remember where from. Maybe the show the other night where he skipped the red carpet?

Maybe that

He had his back to the camera bit it was 100 percent him.

That jacket was on too...Is it leather?!

I saw a pic of him in it the other day on here. Can't remember where from. Maybe the show the other night where he skipped the red carpet?

Maybe that

That was from the pre-Grammy party held in Nashville a couple of weeks ago. :)

Haha just watched John Mayer and he was talking about an upcoming tv project and he said

"Famous people should be appreciated for their talent. There should be a distinction between famous people and talented famous people".

Maybe he was on this board following the debate that was raging in the Patricia Ecker pics thread in photo's !!. Haha

Haha just watching John mayor and he was talking about an upcoming tv project and he said "famous people should be appreciated for their talent. There should be a distinction between famous people and talented famous people". Maybe he was on this board following the debate that was raging in the Patricia Ecker pics thread in photo's !!. Haha

LOL!! You never know! He's absolutely right too. :D

I'm watching coverage on E in the uk and the presenters are on the red carpet talking to someone called Sarah? and now Jack Black

Anyway, I can see Robert in the background!!

I spotted him too in the background. Saw the blond long hair first and thought it might be him and it was!

I spotted him too in the background. Saw the blond long hair first and thought it might be him and it was!

Oh no, I missed him! Ok, I know I just said I try to skip the red carpet, now I can't change the channel, LOL. I just saw Kate Bekinsdale (she is so gorgeous!) Jennifer Hudson (looks fabulous) and now they are talking to Dave Grohl on E! News. His wife is very pretty!

I can't believe that I am watching this celebrity parade! Way too much fawning on the red carpet!

But it is keeping me out of the pro-choice thread so I don't get into an argument! :lol:

Hoping to see Robert and Alison!

Same here :wave::peace:. I don't get to see the broadcast live tonight, but I'm with you guys in spirit, supporting Robert and Alison!

I keep missing them, arrggh! Anyways, seems like when they are asking alot of the celebs about who they are excited to see performing, no one has mentioned Robert and Alison! I find that odd, since they are predicted to be the big winners tonight. They all seem to be stuck on Coldplay, U2 and all of the rap artists. Oh well, hope they still kick ass tonight! B)

Archived