GRAMMY Results

SuperDave

Yeah. I'll be glad to see her get back on track, she's supposed to have a new album released later this year. Dwayne Johnson "The Rock" isn't much of a comedian is he? :blink: He was trying to sound funny but I don't think it was working. Justin Timberlake and Al Green are performing right now, so cool. This show is going to be fabulous! :)

I think they are filling in for Chris Brown or Rhianna on E! tv they said Chris Brown was arrested for battery or something last night after a pre grammy party and a woman (possibly Rhianna) was the woman that called the police. They said they (Grammy people) were scrabbling around trying to fill both of their slots since they were both supposed to perform but weren't coming now. They mentioned Justin Timberlake might be performing in one of their places.

Just saw Robert and Alison on TV Guide channel as I was channel surfing!

They showed them while John Mayer was talking!

I may have missed most of it!

Damn - I watched the interview with that annoying Ryan Seacrest. How on earth did I miss that?? So excited to hear about all the wins so far though!!

I'd have been happy with Al by himself to be honest.

LOL, it is very hard to top Al Green!! I see the back of Robert and Alison's heads standing up in the audience hehe. Hey guys, I love how we are giving updates in the thread, its cool, keep it coming!! I am trying to stay awake too because as soon as I get under the covers, I will fall asleep and be mad at myself in the morning. But hey, there is always You Tube and can catch highlights . :D

Damn - I watched the interview with that annoying Ryan Seacrest. How on earth did I miss that?? So excited to hear about all the wins so far though!!

It was on the other channel, the one with Joey (the Dancing with the Stars dude).

I think they just showed them posing for the photos that we have the link to.

I think they are filling in for Chris Brown or Rhianna on E! tv they said Chris Brown was arrested for battery or something last night after a pre grammy party and a woman (possibly Rhianna) was the woman that called the police. They said they (Grammy people) were scrabbling around trying to fill both of their slots since they were both supposed to perform but weren't coming now. They mentioned Justin Timberlake might be performing in one of their places.

I heard about that too . What is up with some of these people??

DANG! I gotta quit typing on the laptop with replies and watch the show! I am missing all the Robert spottings!

Me too! I've missed them all!

It was on the other channel, the one with Joey (the Dancing with the Stars dude).

I think they just showed them posing for the photos that we have the link to.

Oh ok, thanks. I still think Ryan Seacrest is annoying though. lol

Archived