Valentines day ....

Pip

Don't take it too hard! There is someone out there for you.

Anywho, I'm going to spend it alone per usual.

For the past 15 years I've been single, but it's cool even though that is my whole lifetime. It isn't because something is wrong with me, it's because something is wrong with everyone else. I like who I am and I don't plan on changing me just to get a date who by the time I graduate I probably won't talk to. I have better things to do with my time, like post in the Hot Pictures of Robert thread.

Amen!! :D:D:D You ever considered being a public speaker?

• 1 year later...

After being off work with a broken ankle, Mrs. Ally's first day back will be Valentines Day. I've made arrangement with her boss to allow her father into her work area to serenade her with " Somewhere My Love " on the accordion. Some flowers too !

After being off work with a broken ankle, Mrs. Ally's first day back will be Valentines Day. I've made arrangement with her boss to allow her father into her work area to serenade her with " Somewhere My Love " on the accordion. Some flowers too !

Great idea. I used to play that on piano way back. Dont forget the flowers and maybe some candy too. Might keep you out of the doghouse for a day or two. ha.

Great idea. I used to play that on piano way back. Dont forget the flowers and maybe some candy too. Might keep you out of the doghouse for a day or two. ha.

At this point, I'm considering a source of heat and a flat screen for my future visits to the old doghouse :lol:

At this point, I'm considering a source of heat and a flat screen for my future visits to the old doghouse :lol:

There is no escape my man. WE all wind up there from time to time. I am using my laptop hooked up to this 46 inch flat screen as my screen has problems on this Hewlett Packard/ Their support is very good but I am debating on whether to get an apple? Well, I better keep my eye peeled for the fed ex man. Dont want those chocolates to freeze. She knows I like them also. I may get a bone tossed my way. ha.

The one day I don't mind seeing pink all over the place. My one really girly girly thing. Whether I'm single or not I like Valentine's Day. I think it's cute. This year I'm single for it and it doesn't bother me in the slightest. I can't say that I have fancy plans. But, I'll get some holiday candy and watch some cheesy movie. Why not? It's Valentine's Day :wub:.

The one day I don't mind seeing pink all over the place. My one really girly girly thing. Whether I'm single or not I like Valentine's Day. I think it's cute. This year I'm single for it and it doesn't bother me in the slightest. I can't say that I have fancy plans. But, I'll get some holiday candy and watch some cheesy movie. Why not? It's Valentine's Day :wub:.

Hope you find that special someone. Anyone that is buying candy, I highly recommend this place called Esther Price in ohio. They ship it to you. I got it in two days. Best I have ever had. The creams are fabulous.

Hope you find that special someone. Anyone that is buying candy, I highly recommend this place called Esther Price in ohio. They ship it to you. I got it in two days. Best I have ever had. The creams are fabulous.

Hi Silvermedalist!

Our local grocery store carries Esther Price candy, and I guess that I take it for granted that I can get it any time that I want. Our office usually gets several boxes of it as Christmas gifts from patients and sales reps. It is really good. They make it in Dayton, Ohio. My husband and I are going to a home show in Dayton tomorrow and the company usually has a booth there where their candy is for sale. We will definitely buy some!

Esther Price Story

Hi Silvermedalist!

Our local grocery store carries Esther Price candy, and I guess that I take it for granted that I can get it any time that I want. Our office usually gets several boxes of it as Christmas gifts from patients and sales reps. It is really good. They make it in Dayton, Ohio. My husband and I are going to a home show in Dayton tomorrow and the company usually has a booth there where their candy is for sale. We will definitely buy some!

Esther Price Story

My aunt and uncle (who is now deceased) moved to Dayton back in the 1970's. They brought it here to NY and I fell in love with it. Best candy I have ever had. I have a big valentines special heart they make seasonally waiting for the wife. She likes it. I bought two boxes last year at Xmas. I paid $31 plus $10 shipping for one heart. The boxes are about ten or fifteen dollars. I love the creams. Best I have ever had. I am hoping she willl be nice and share. ha.:munchies:

• 5 years later...

^ That about sums it up on your end....

Took Walter Jr to pick up some flowers and peanut m&ms for his mom.  For once he actually thought about someone else.... VICTORY! :yesnod: 

We will do our usual family Valentine celebration....pedicures and then pizza at our favorite place.  

We really haven't been in the celebratory mood with everything in complete turmoil the past 3 months.  All in due time!  

On 2/9/2011 at 2:41 PM, ally said:

Hey, great to see you back Ally!  Great idea.  I told my wife.  She will not be getting such treatment.    That is great!!

I sent away for some very good chocolates to Esther Price in Ohio for my wife.  I highly recommend this place.  The creams are the best I have ever had.  I also got her some of the white ones with pecan and  caramel.  Candy instead of flowers

Me and my Mrs are old. Been with each other for 16 years. We just got each other a card. All the folk i know have been with their Women for a long time, They did the same. I reckon it is more for young ones. To help tap off. And to make money like a couple of other events.

Archived