Adam Lambert American Idol

MightyZep

My sister said, couldve been because he was gay... Who knows..

There has been a lot of speculation about this, on and off the internet. An informal, fun poll at a local high school had Adam as the winner. The majority believed he lost because of the gay issue.

IMO, it was not because he was gay or perceived as, but because he was more flamboyant, less conservative than Kris. Other factors such as the obvious bias of the judges probably had an effect also.

Not really my kind of thing but my wife watches this I thought that the version of Ain't no sunshine that Kris did was efin awful...He completely ruined the I know i know i know section of this great song. What a liberty

• 3 weeks later...

Check out the new Rolling Stone...Adam is on the cover/has interview in the newest issue. All my attempts to bring over a link to this aren't working for me...sorry!

Why this is "news" that he is gay is totally beyond me, though...who on earth didn't possibly know this already?!?? Geez....and why it should matter is beyond me. Does Kris Allen have to do the next cover proclaiming he is straight/likes women?!? jeeeesh..........

Sharon

Check out the new Rolling Stone...Adam is on the cover/has interview in the newest issue. All my attempts to bring over a link to this aren't working for me...sorry!

Why this is "news" that he is gay is totally beyond me, though...who on earth didn't possibly know this already?!?? Geez....and why it should matter is beyond me. Does Kris Allen have to do the next cover proclaiming he is straight/likes women?!? jeeeesh..........

Sharon

I couldn't agree more.

By the way here's a link: http://new.music.yahoo.com/blogs/realityro...elp-his-career/

Thanks for the link! I hadn't seen this. Loved the part where she was saying about how David Cook last year didn't have to explain that he was straight/why he likes women. LOL! :)

Sharon

No prob! ;) I liked that David Cook thing too. It's really no body's business what his preferences are. I just don't understand why it's that important. Here for the music you know.

No prob! ;) I liked that David Cook thing too. It's really no body's business what his preferences are. I just don't understand why it's that important. Here for the music you know.

AMEN!!! It's NOT that important!! Let the music/singing speak for itself... :)

Sharon

• 8 months later...

Archived