Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Add one , trash one

shoot out
  3. Word association

Boy
  4. Robert Plant to headline 2018 Byron Bay Bluesfest

They are not on this forum.
  5. Robert Plant to headline 2018 Byron Bay Bluesfest

Not sure what you mean here, Plant's shows in Portsmouth and Birmingham are still scheduled. The tour won't end at the Royal Albert Hall.
  6. Robert Plant to headline 2018 Byron Bay Bluesfest

Oh man, this board is really getting strange the last few days and I'm almost starting to feel personally responsible with the jokes we did in the other thread. Now you are doing this and one other guy is going about Jimmy flying in Graf Zeppelin and then there is the third leg of the tour comment. Oh well, you will know when it's wrong, when the mods get ****** off and kick you **** under, so lets all watch out! Jokes are alright, but even Jimmy flying in Graf Zeppelin could be offensive towards the band, it's like saying he's doing nothing new musically, because he's getting something really big and important ready and then realising it's a totally silly kind of thing. It's cool he's going to Australia again, it makes it more international, if he's perhaps not touring The States this year. What happened to the last date of his U.K. tour? I don't remember where it was suppose to be, but did it get moved to another date or what? But it's sort of cooler it will end in Albert hall, but at first I though it was quite a classy move not to end it there, but it's alright.
  7. Is Jimmy Page done making music?

Jimmy and Zeppelin management dropped the ball is about the stupidest statement i've ever read.
  8. Today
  9. Robert Plant to headline 2018 Byron Bay Bluesfest

Lets hope he tours the rest of Australia. His last tour was 2013 at the same festival plus Sydney, Melbourne & Launceston.
  10. Zeppelin Mysteries Hosted by Steve A. Jones

I've learned a photo of Robert with Bernard Lansky was published in a book about the clothier (at 5:03 in video below). It seems to have been taken at their store at the Peabody Hotel circa 2007-08 when he was spending a lot time in Tennessee working with Alison Krauss. The book was published in 2010.
  11. Rolling Stone Up For Sale and Any Bidders?

They're living proof that any publication is only as good as it's writers.
  12. Random Thoughts v.3

The proper response is "If so, she'll be making even more now. You're fired". He doesn't represent youth. If he did, he wouldn't be dressed like a Beverly Hills hairdresser.
  13. My Ringtone

Just record whatever song clip you want to use to your phone, assuming you have a smart phone with an audio recording function. You can then save the file as a ring tone.
  14. Peter Grant & Robert Plant interview 1976

Third leg of the tour??
  15. Robert Plant to headline 2018 Byron Bay Bluesfest

Wow, co-headlining with Lionel Ritchie AND on the same bill as the incredible Dumpstaphunk. Things appear to be looking snappy for old Robert Sorry to all our Australian friends (Hi Slave), just taking the piss
  16. Random Thoughts v.3

Emasculating? He is the one with the scissors.I would say on a deeper psychological basis the boy represents youth, the dolls the current establishment, and the scissors the tool of control over that establishment. The boy is in effect emasculating current societal norms and expectations. Then again he might just be a little pussy who likes to play with dolls...goddamned nancy-boy.
  17. Random Thoughts v.3

Agreed.
  18. 2017 Major League Baseball thread....

Never want to lose to those Damn Yankees. Never. I'd sooner have the Saux win all 3 here if it keeps the Yankees from ending up in first place. I'm that bitter...
  19. What Are You Listening To At This Moment?

20. Meeting forum members in the flesh

Really CJW? The water in NYC is fabulous! Why do you think the pizza and the bagels are so good?
  21. Add one , trash one

shoot up
  22. Word association

Johnny
  23. Song Name Game

Pretty Maids All In A Row - The Eagles
  24. Funny LZ pictures.

OMG, that's hilarious! I do own this t-shirt and wear it all the time. Two of my favorite things!
  25. What show or live song are you listening to now?

Made my own medley to celebrate 9/19/1970, cause, well, I've heard that one 1,001 times.
  1. Load more activity