Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Mithril46

Consoling Plant.

Well not to shoot off, but Jimmy had for awhile before the 77' disasters started to be looked upon by Robert as a man headed for the abyss. So from my view( Not Robert's), I would hardly want a ghost of a person(Jimmy) attending something as serious and somber as a funeral. In theory it sounds good if Jimmy had attended, but junkies have only one master.
  3. rm2551

Performers With 9 Lives

^Yeah, actually, Jimmy is out, Ozzy is in.
  4. AussieOzzieZeppfan

What Are You Listening To At This Moment?

Soundtrack to the "The Beatles White Album" tribute cast recording 2009 Australia.
  5. duckman

Which shows do we know were multitracked?

Where did you find the confirmation that 5/17 and 5/18 of the EC's were also multitracked? Most here know 23 (partially) 24 and 25 were captured on multitrack. I always thought this sounded very plausible since the first two shows were added later to the itinerary (due to rapid sell out of the latter three) and the rental of the mobile unit for the two additional dates was not that simple. If so, the existence of (especially ) the 5/18 on multi would be a treat😛
  6. paplbojo

Performers With 9 Lives

Ozzie Osbourne is what came to mind when I saw the title. I read his biography in like middle school. More like 20 lives.
  7. LedZeppfan1977

2018 MLB season thread

Not these days. Hockey, football, soccer (when England are alive). My Sabres and Bills are making great moves. Unfortunately our star running back McCoy seems to be in trouble.
  8. There is no known recording of the Bloomington show. I would be very surprised if one ever appears (it's been too many years, something from the audience would have shown up by now), unless by some miracle Page opens up the vaults.
  9. 2 hyped up guys babbling about WTLB? 3 minutes was all I could take waiting for them to try to actually make a point.
  10. JohnOsbourne

Robert Plant Oakland 07/24/77

All of the 75-77 shows were recorded, the real question is, which of these are in possession by the "soundboard revolution" source. Almost certainly, it's not all of them. In particular I wouldn't hold my breath for the Pontiac show.
  11. Strider

2018 MLB season thread

What? I thought baseball was your favourite sport?
  12. kingzoso

2018 MLB season thread

I am a bit shocked that the Saint Louis Cardinals organization fired manager Mike Matheny (along with hitting and assistant hitting coackes). I realize that the Cardinals have not been playing up to their potential lately. Even the Baltimore Orioles have not fired their manager and the Orioles are currently the worst team in Baseball (sorry Rick).
  13. Yesterday
  14. JohnOsbourne

Nitpicking Page 1973

In addition to Seattle, you should do the first Detroit show (7-12-73).
  15. Anjin-san

Beautiful Women

16. anniemouse

Thank you for the information. As a fairly new poster I was always slightly thrown by terms like soundboard which I assumed had little to do with bootlegs?. Always pleased to learn more on a subject.
  17. paul carruthers

Beautiful Women

18. Anjin-san

Beautiful Women

19. confounded_bridge

The 1980 and many 1973 soundboard recordings were stolen from Jimmy's house. They are circulating since the eighties and nineties. The 1975 and 1977 soundboards are a different story. They probably come from a former showco employee and they started circulating since the 2000's when the bootleg company empress valley started their "soundboard revolution" campaign. They release one recording each year. All the soundboard recordings circulate and you can find them for free on youtube or on websites like "black beauty" or "long live led zeppelin." We can only suppose how many shows were recorded. For 1977, many fans in the zeppelin community (me included) believe that all the second and third leg of the tour was recorded. From LA 1977, the only thing that circulates is a soundboard fragment of Jimmy's noise solo (June 23) I personally believe that the Pontiac Silverdome concert was recorded for historic purpose. In my opinion, all the remaining soundboards will surface during the next years. It is a matter of time. Remember the rumors about the 9/28/1971 and 9/29/1971 shows in Japan. Many people were saying that the tapes do not exist. But they recently starded circulating, one song after the other. Soon, we gonna get the whole thing.
  20. LedZed66

World Cup 2018 (Russia) Contest

Thank you very much for the entertaining contest, Ledzeppfan1977. I liked the rules very much. Usually you pick the results of every match. But picking up 64 results is very stressful. The Croatians fans are celebrating in the streets, I can hear them cheer and they have vuvuzelas. Those things still extists? Funny
  21. Walter

Congrats to Ledzed66! Congrats to France and their fans! Thanks Rick.
  22. Remi

Its ok i didnt see Congratulations for Croatia team too, they deserve to be in final
  23. Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

Congrats, France! That was a very entertaining final!
  24. LedZed66

Yep, I chose France as champion (page 1, June 14) The stars are cool! Keep on collecting. On the Brazilian shirt they look like a corona.
  25. Remi

Like me, did he choose France for winner at beginning? Anyway, this is unbelievable, great match of Croatia but we have 2 STARS !!!!!
  1. Load more activity