Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. What's your favorite live Trampled Underfoot?

If all of Zeppelin's 1980 Euro tour boots sounded as good as this, I personally would listen to it a hell of a lot more. Its a little boomy but if u turn the bass down a bit and up the treble up a notch or two, and then crank it, you'll see what I mean. Anyone know this source?
  3. Best Led Zeppelin concert recording

Doesn't it??!! It's possible it's a dub of the same source , only degraded over the years so they had to do a lot of enhancement and noise reduction. I dunno. The shit sounds very different to me.
  4. Random Thoughts v.3

http://www.snopes.com/is-sacramento-paying-gang-members-not-to-kill/ Once again another Faux News bullshit story. You know Red, how about you take 30 seconds to verify the validity of a story before you pass it on. It is people like you spreading disinformation and propaganda which has helped destroy the democratic process. IMO people such as you should be banned from all social media and message boards. I am so sick of this crap.
  5. Today
  6. The Song Remains the Same - Theater Marquee photos

Considering how low cinema tickets would cost then they are phenomenal figures. Thank you for posting the information.
  7. Song Name Game

"Out on the Tiles" - Led Zeppelin
  8. Lady Gaga

Hello again: I need to make a correction. The European leg of the tour is postponed. A million apologies!
  9. Add one , trash one

fast lane
  10. Greta Van Fleet

This is a great show and recording. I cut it up and made a 'proper' album out of it. Where and how these guys have got it from I don't know, but they are the real deal, and could be huge. The 'hits' on here are arguably better played than the EP versions, and there are a couple of fun covers. Evil is excellent, as is the closer, That's All Right Mama. Listening to the latter, I think we can conclude they own a copy of TSRTS Any Zep or indeed real music fan needs to hear this lot. I'm cheered up by them, music may not be dead after all.
  11. Song Name Game

Down On The Corner - CCR
  12. Song Name Game

"Down By the Seaside" - Led Zeppelin
  13. Song Name Game

"Going Down" - The Monkees
  14. What's your favorite live Trampled Underfoot?

As I have said before about my favourite "Trampled Under Foot": July 7, 1980 Berlin. Case closed. It's absolute bonkers. Yes, the '75 Earls Court, 4.28.77, 4.30.77, 3.12.75, 2.12.75, 6.23.77, Knebworth, Frankfurt, and other versions mentioned are all great. It is rare to find a dud "Trampled Under Foot". But Berlin is extra special, extra crispy, extra long, extra berserk. Other faves of mine are 7.24.77 Oakland, 6.27.77 LA Forum, and 7.24.79 Copenhagen.
  15. Song Name Game

Going Mobile - The Who
  16. The Rest in Peace Thread

Walter Becker, Frank Vincent, Harry Dean Stanton, Jake La Motta...I guess the Reaper went and got his shine box. Great talents all and all will be sadly missed. R.I.P.
  17. What Made You Happy today?

I can help you out there. I have both on vinyl and cd and can readily find more and send them to you. PM me your snail mail address. Just specify if you want JC Superstar and Quadrophenia on vinyl or cd.
  18. 2017 NFL "potted plant" Memorial Pool

Don't sweat it, chase. I'll give you a mulligan this first time....I had a feeling you would pick the Rams anyway.
  19. What's your favorite live Trampled Underfoot?

I still hold the 24th Earls Court version on such a high pedestal. Going to read through some suggestions as I'd like to listen to more live versions again.
  20. Best Led Zeppelin concert recording

Oops-completely missed that post. My bad Sounds like an entirely different (tweaked) source to me.
  21. My Ringtone

Dazed and confused riff
  22. Best Led Zeppelin concert recording

See my earlier post. Yes, that was the story . Someone here with more specific knowledge could shed light on the discovery of the remainder of the tape. Who made the claim that this was the remainder of the 7th source? EV? Was it a dub of the master that was hoarded?
  23. What show or live song are you listening to now?

Bonham's drums never get old
  24. Song Name Game

"Going to California" - Led Zeppelin
  25. 2017 NFL Thread

The Rams won and it was only that close due to a fumble.
  26. 9/28/71 sound board ??

Ain't that the truth
  27. Song Name Game

"Whole Lotta Shakin' Going On" - Jerry Lee Lewis
  1. Load more activity