Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. ohjimmy

Jason Bonham's Led Zeppelin Experience (Tour)

Agreed. All these interviews are great. Thxs for posting!
  3. paul carruthers

Song Name Game

Heart of Glass - Blondie
  4. paul carruthers

Beautiful Women

5. paul carruthers

Knebworth's "Whole Lotta Love"

Yes, Whole Lotta Love at both Knebworths is incredible, especially when they did do the "Boogie Mama." I think the one I heard from Copenhagen where they did the same arrangement is killer, as well...
  6. Today
  7. Thanks for these links. Some great pic’s of a great show! Had my fingers crossed he’d play Hot Dog like in Richmond a few nights earlier,but no go. R n R with Sheryl Crow was a lot of fun though. Cheers.
  8. chillumpuffer

football

Good luck with that Kiwi.
  9. Great interview with Robert in Toronto by Strombo. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ISLm_4qEuA&feature=share
  10. Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

football

Many underrated teams are giving the big-wigs a run for their money, it seems. Thoroughly enjoyed the Iceland-Argentina clash, the Germany-Mexico clash and the Brazil-Switzerland clash. What I love is a good contest. Not one sided rubbish. Early days yet, I know but I hope the momentum continues. The team that I am rooting for, is Iceland.
  11. zeplz71

Jimmy Page Vs Robbie Williams

Also remember that it's officially a Listed Building – Grade I, 'Heritage at Risk' by the government.
  12. 76229

Jimmy Page Vs Robbie Williams

The fact that Page is also fighting similar plans from his other neighbour Harvey McGrath shows that this is not some personality / music clash, but that Page genuinely cares about the house.
  13. JTM

What's the weather like where you are?

I wouldn't sit outside with half a dozen braziers in the English winter.
  14. chillumpuffer

What's the weather like where you are?

After 2 glorious weeks in Portugal, the summer keeps going. Still no rain and lovely and warm.
  15. chillumpuffer

Marijuana legalization

eeemmm lovely. How was the smoke? 18/20 CBD?. i am looking to grow a 50/50 next year. Just waiting for my Diesel to show their heads for this year
  16. chillumpuffer

Marijuana legalization

Get growing rm. You will enjoy wonderful varieties carefully and organically grown by yourself. I will be on hand for tips 😀
  17. chillumpuffer

football

Thanks big man. Yes that could well be true. I just hope we play attacking, fast football as we do week in week out in the Premier league. I am looking forward to it.
  18. Photos: Robert Plant, Sheryl Crow @ Budweiser Stage https://aestheticmagazinetoronto.com/2018/06/16/photos-robert-plant-sheryl-crow-budweiser-stage-toronto/ http://www.thatericalper.com/2018/06/16/photo-gallery-robert-plant-and-the-sensational-space-shifters-at-torontos-budweiser-stage/
  19. Robert Plant - Rock 'n Roll (with Sheryl Crow, Toronto, June 15, 2018) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BbIND2jgyhY edit: Can't get youtube links to play anymore?
  20. Stryder1978

Song Name Game

"Heartbreaker" - Led Zeppelin
  21. Carlos Santana and a very young (17 !!) Neal Schon. The music starts at 0:44. Such a pity that Schon left Santana to form Journey. Santana III is my favorite Santana album. It has great songs and great instrumentals. And it was not overplayed on the airwaves.
  22. Anjin-san

Beautiful Women

23. John M

Knebworth's "Whole Lotta Love"

The reworked 1979 WLL is amazing. Three new riffs, partially based on the original riff and rhythm. It is like they took the original and turned it inside out, and upside down. Maybe they turned it over, under, sideways down, backwards, forwards, squared around. In any case it re-energized the song and brought new life to it. I wish they had played it in 1980. Yes the July 7, 1980 Berlin WLL is a cool experiment, but that 1979 version is killer.
  24. paul carruthers

Beautiful Women

25. Anjin-san

Beautiful Women

26. If I can get a boot of this show I'll listen. The quality sounds stellar. I have the dadgad audience source, but this sounds really polished.
  1. Load more activity