The Official [i]House[/i] Appreciation Thread

TenYearsGone75

Oh, what would Tuesdays be without House?

Gosh, there are so many good quotes...

From the pilot episode that got me hooked in the first place, though, I've always loved this one:

Dr. Lisa Cuddy: Your reputation won't last if you don't do your job; the clinic is part of your job. I want you to do your job.

Dr. Gregory House: But as the philosopher Jagger once said "You can't always get what you want."

I'm loving this season so far. :D

There's so many brilliant quotes. Basically anything House says makes a brilliant quote. :D

"Dr. Wilson: That smugness of yours really is an attractive quality.

Dr. Gregory House: Thank you. It was either that or get my hair highlighted. Smugness is easier to maintain."

I used to hate medical-oriented TV shows.....well what do you want after having to go thru years of my sis wanting to watch Dr. Kildaire :(......but my gf made me appreciate House more than ever and that's because she's a dental hygienist and helps me out to understand the sometimes "hieroglyphic" terms they use!! :) Thanx Mony :)

I just started watching the show part-way into this season since I'd been hearing about how great it is. I love all the sarcasm, it's a great show :D. I was mad that they were taking at least a month off as far as airing new shows goes (surely a scheme to get even more American Idol viewers), but they seem to be showing repeats...which I haven't seen :thumbsup:

Archived