alison krauss guest performance

Do u think she will appear with zepp and do Battle of evermore?

Actually, that would be a very cool thing to do! After all the Battle of Evermore was based on a "folk theme" and it is very rootsy in its origins. Alison would be perfect - and the violin would be the perfect instrument along with JPJ's mandolin!

JPJ has played with many bluegrass bands this past summer - in the US - that know Alison very well....hhmmmm.

Actually, that would be a very cool thing to do! After all the Battle of Evermore was based on a "folk theme" and it is very rootsy in its origins. Alison would be perfect - and the violin would be the perfect instrument along with JPJ's mandolin!

JPJ has played with many bluegrass bands this past summer - in the US - that know Alison very well....hhmmmm.

I have to agree, would be a very nice addition.

Rolls>>>

I have to agree, would be a very nice addition.

Rolls>>>

I say let her do Battle of Evermore and any of her own stuff she would want to do...

Hell, if having her on the tour would make Plant open to doing it, then bring her along!!!

I doubt that Led Zeppelin will want to put Alison Krauss in a position that might disadvantage her. It would depend on how receptive the audience is toward her. If the audience is hostile, it's best not to expose her to that. Staging Alison means putting her at her best advantage, and anything less would not be a good use of her time and talent.

Archived