Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hotplant

Random Thoughts v.3

I have a feeling that my mom is doing everything to make sure that my life won't take a different direction from that of hers.

And it really pisses me off.

~Bonnie~   
Well there was a big line up there last night so it does not look like anyone else is letting it bother them. I hope i hadn't been eating rat crap or anything. :o

How would you know if you had?? Although, you could have been eating something even worse.

spats   
How would you know if you had?? Although, you could have been eating something even worse.

YES. :yesnod::yesnod::yesnod: Amen Bonnie. I would rather eat rat doodoo than you know what. :thumbdown::thumbdown:

Dzldoc   
YES. :yesnod::yesnod::yesnod: Amen Bonnie. I would rather eat rat doodoo than you know what. :thumbdown::thumbdown:

:o GTFO! If anyone you know gets a hold of that post you will be doomed to a life time of self gratification.

Man you must have got a whiff of some really bad stuff when you were younger :blink: .

Find a woman that takes good care of herself and there's nothing better than watching

those toes curl up :D .

I would rather eat rat doodoo than you know what.

Your hygienic awareness and habits are astonishing. That's like saying you would rather lick a public toilet seat than drink from your gilrfriend's cup. But each to their own.

On the other hand, it gives us a hint about what may be going on in your own underpants. People often judge others according to themselves.

spats   
:o GTFO! If anyone you know gets a hold of that post you will be doomed to a life time of self gratification.

Man you must have got a whiff of some really bad stuff when you were younger :blink: .

Find a woman that takes good care of herself and there's nothing better than watching

those toes curl up :D .

My buddies know i don't like to do that. I know a lot of dudes who don't like to do it. They just do it because it's expected of them. "Part of the deal". They say a guy does not have much chance of keeping a woman if you don't do it. They also do it out of ego too.

I have never got a thrill out of making a woman's toes curl. That's not one of my goals in life :lol: But i know guys who do it for the ego gratification. Just to say they were able to drive her crazy. Although i told them to be careful because a lot of women fake it.

What does GTFO mean? :blink:

spats   
Your hygienic awareness and habits are astonishing. That's like saying you would rather lick a public toilet seat than drink from your gilrfriend's cup. But each to their own.

On the other hand, it gives us a hint about what may be going on in your own underpants. People often judge others according to themselves.

No, it's not that. It's just an example to show how gross going downtown is to me. I don't really want to eat Rat Poo. It's just that i would rather eat that than go downtown. Eating that would be over quicker. I would hope anyways.:lol:

Anyways. I went back to the sushi place and the Bento Box tasted fine. :D

spats   
It's called "oral sex", you child. And I would dump a guy who sucked at it.

I don't blame you Elizabeth. I would not want to be with a woman who was not good in bed either. It would not be a very happy time. :rolleyes:

I only have one issue left in the procurement of my wedding clothes; white or silver shoes? I'm wearing purple....so probably silver.

Edited by Electrophile

spats   

Why are there some mirrors that you look good or at least half decent in.. You know, The type that can hide your glaring imperfections and then there are some mirrors where you look just terrible in???

Edited by spats

~Bonnie~   
Why are their some mirrors that you look good or at least half decent in.. You know, The type that can hide your glaring imperfections and then there are some mirrors where you look just terrible in???

Most likely, it's the lighting to blame, and not the actual mirror. Different types of lighting-i.e. fluorescent bulbs, incandescent bulbs, sunlight, etc.-will make you look different.

spats   
Most likely, it's the lighting to blame, and not the actual mirror. Different types of lighting-i.e. fluorescent bulbs, incandescent bulbs, sunlight, etc.-will make you look different.

Well i look horrible in my bathroom then. I don't want to leave the house after looking at myself in mirror in there. :o

~Bonnie~   
Well i look horrible in my bathroom then. I don't want to leave the house after looking at myself in mirror in there. :o

So then don't use that mirror, Silly. Problem solved!

spats   
Actually, that's a great idea. Get a new mirror in that bathroom.

You two might be right. :o Maybe i am really great looking and the bathroom mirror is just making me think i am ugly. Does this mean the biggest problem this whole time has been that mirror????!!! :o

;) ;)

Edited by spats

Dzldoc   
It's called "oral sex", you child. And I would dump a guy who sucked at it.

No pun intended right? :D

Dzldoc   
My buddies know i don't like to do that. I know a lot of dudes who don't like to do it. They just do it because it's expected of them. "Part of the deal". They say a guy does not have much chance of keeping a woman if you don't do it. They also do it out of ego too.

I have never got a thrill out of making a woman's toes curl. That's not one of my goals in life :lol: But i know guys who do it for the ego gratification. Just to say they were able to drive her crazy. Although i told them to be careful because a lot of women fake it.

What does GTFO mean? :blink:

Ok maybe there's a little ego thing there but I also enjoy pleasing my partner and know that the favor is usually returned in kind.

I've been around long enough to know when it's faking, if you can't tell then you've never taken them over the top yet ;)

GTFO-

Get The F**k Out

No, it's not that. It's just an example to show how gross going downtown is to me. I don't really want to eat Rat Poo. It's just that i would rather eat that than go downtown. Eating that would be over quicker. I would hope anyways.:lol:

Anyways. I went back to the sushi place and the Bento Box tasted fine. :D

Look, I really don't see anything bad in your not wanting to do that. Why should I, right? :blink:

What I do NOT enjoy reading are your reasons for it. There' nothing gross about woman's vagina, unless the woman doesn't take care of herself in general. Grow up boy; this is just another example of how sexually prejudiced you are. Genitals are NOT dirty, no matter what you've been told when you were young. While you could catch some very unpleasant disease after eating a rat poo, oral sex can be even safer than kissing the girl.

So, if you don't want to "go downtown," then don't. But please, save us those derogatory comments.

Bong-Man   

If the Mods felt it necessary to delete the Spats thread, why are they letting him take over this one to re-hash the same childish garbage ?

ban_him_sm.jpg

:D

I'd like a doobie now

I have a pipe to share. :unsure:

Edited by Bong-Man