Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hotplant

Random Thoughts v.3

If the Mods felt it necessary to delete the Spats thread, why are they letting him take over this one to re-hash the same childish garbage ?

ban_him_sm.jpg

:D

I have a pipe to share. :unsure:

Come on guys, lets match up!!!

spats   
If the Mods felt it necessary to delete the Spats thread, why are they letting him take over this one to re-hash the same childish garbage ?

ban_him_sm.jpg

:D

I have a pipe to share. :unsure:

Don't be trying to get me in trouble with you're BS. :rolleyes: I have not taken over anything. I am giving random thoughts like anyone else and some people replied to them. It's called conversation. Which is what a forum is for. Don't blame me. if i respond to someone's random thought and we go back and forth about it does that mean they are taking over? No. Not nice to try and stir up trouble. :rolleyes:

Edited by spats

spats   
Look, I really don't see anything bad in your not wanting to do that. Why should I, right? :blink:

What I do NOT enjoy reading are your reasons for it. There' nothing gross about woman's vagina, unless the woman doesn't take care of herself in general. Grow up boy; this is just another example of how sexually prejudiced you are. Genitals are NOT dirty, no matter what you've been told when you were young. While you could catch some very unpleasant disease after eating a rat poo, oral sex can be even safer than kissing the girl.

So, if you don't want to "go downtown," then don't. But please, save us those derogatory comments.

I am not saying the body part is gross really. Although i find my own gross. Just the act. I don't understand why women like to do that either.

I guess we will just not agree on this.

I am not saying the body part is gross really. Although i find my own gross. Just the act. I don't understand why women like to do that either.

I guess we will just not agree on this.

Don't go there if you prefer not to.

PICT0164.jpg

Cold Stone Creamery has the best ice cream. Right now I'm having a Like It Strawberry mixed with graham cracker pie crust. DELISH.

It's taken 25 years, but tonight, finally, a man has been charged with the murder of a 16 year old girl in my village. He destroyed her life, her family, her village. My generation grew up in fear. My mum and dad's generation lived in shock, anger, and fear. He's apparently a local man. Now I want to see his face. Because I swear, if I didn't want to kill him, someone else in my village actually would.

lzfan715   

LDS, that's a terrible thing to do. I'm glad that some justice has finally been put into paly.

LDS, that's a terrible thing to do. I'm glad that some justice has finally been put into paly.

I'm hoping. I wanted to cry when I heard that he'd been charged. And, if they had it back, I'd want him hanged. Honestly, I don't wish death on anyone, but what he did - he's a monster.

spats   
Cold Stone Creamery has the best ice cream. Right now I'm having a Like It Strawberry mixed with graham cracker pie crust. DELISH.

My favorite ice cream right now is Red Bean. :P Have you tried that?

What's that? Im a chocolate chip guy.

Red bean ice cream is served in Japanese restaurants. It's good - not that sweet. Also green tea ice cream is tasty.

Well, we found out more about the killer who killed a local teenager in my village in '83. Turns out that he lived nearby the whole time. The bastard was so close, and just got on with his life. He sat back and watched as my beautifully boring, suburban village became notorious for the wrong reason. Every appeal and anniversary, every news report - he knew it all. I hate him for what he did, and wish to dear god he really pays for his crime. If it wasn't enough that he has a very angry, heartbroken family to answer to, he's now got a 6,000 strong community.

So, finally, after 25 years, I feel like I can say it:

RIP C. A.

Dzldoc   

I don't know if anyone else has come across this issue before but I have some youtube videos bookmarked on my iPhone and one video in particular plays when I tap the bookmark.

If I tap share this video and email it to myself, when I click the link it says video no longer availible due to a copyright claim by WMG.

The reason I wanted to send it to myself was to convert it and save it to my phone as a video that way I wouldn't lose it if it were pulled.

I guess it's in the phones cache or something because it will still play there but not on my pc :huh:

anyone have any thoughts on this?

jabe   
I don't know if anyone else has come across this issue before but I have some youtube videos bookmarked on my iPhone and one video in particular plays when I tap the bookmark.

If I tap share this video and email it to myself, when I click the link it says video no longer availible due to a copyright claim by WMG.

The reason I wanted to send it to myself was to convert it and save it to my phone as a video that way I wouldn't lose it if it were pulled.

I guess it's in the phones cache or something because it will still play there but not on my pc :huh:

Yes.You're one smart man,Dzldoc.

Zepulon   
Red bean ice cream is served in Japanese restaurants. It's good - not that sweet. Also green tea ice cream is tasty.

I've eaten red bean pastries...great stuff. :)

I have a question, primarily for the Southern ladies and gents around here: how do you pronounce "bayou"? I say it "buy-yoo," but I've heard 2 people from Alabama pronounce it "buy-yo" (one of them being Hank Williams, haha). Does the entire South say "buy-yo," or does it vary from place to place? You'd think I would've heard someone from Louisiana say it at some point, but nothing's coming to mind at the moment... How's that for random?

Dzldoc   
I have a question, primarily for the Southern ladies and gents around here: how do you pronounce "bayou"? I say it "buy-yoo," but I've heard 2 people from Alabama pronounce it "buy-yo" (one of them being Hank Williams, haha). Does the entire South say "buy-yo," or does it vary from place to place? You'd think I would've heard someone from Louisiana say it at some point, but nothing's coming to mind at the moment... How's that for random?

You are saying it correctly. Sometimes people will say Buy-O because it rhymes in a song

ie: Fiyo on the buyo= Fire on the Bayou :D

You are saying it correctly. Sometimes people will say Buy-O because it rhymes in a song

ie: Fiyo on the buyo= Fire on the Bayou :D

Ah, thank you! I've been wondering what the deal was - now I can rest easy! B)

Patrycja   

I don't have an iphone so I'm not sure if this would work, but what about downloading the youtube video first? I use RealPlayer. Not sure if iphone allows that app, or whether there is an equivalent, but if there is, then at least you have the video and can transfer it or convert it to another format. Maybe? That's the best I've got at the moment...hope you figure it out, D

I love green tea with honey. Hot or cold. But I got the green tea latte at Starbucks and did not like it. First time I ever got something there I didn't like. Love the Vanilla Latte's with Expresso.

Green tea with honey is great! It also tastes good with brown sugar. I don't like tea with milk at all.