Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hotplant

Random Thoughts v.3

17 hours ago, redrum said:

Don't you just love California?

Urban Myth: Crime Doesn’t Pay – California City Authorizes Stipends to Gang Members

In a special meeting on August 29, the nine-member City Council of Sacramento unanimously agreed to allocate $1.5 million in funding and to move forward with a “gun-violence reduction strategy” that will include cash payments (“LifeMAP milestone allowances”) and paid vacations for the handful of gang members suspected of committing the majority of gang-related gun crimes in the city.

http://www.snopes.com/is-sacramento-paying-gang-members-not-to-kill/

Once again another Faux News bullshit story. You know Red, how about you take 30 seconds to verify the validity of a story before you pass it on. It is people like you spreading disinformation and propaganda which has helped destroy the democratic process.

IMO people such as you should be banned from all social media and message boards. I am so sick of this crap.

1 hour ago, IpMan said:

Once again another Faux News bullshit story. You know Red, how about you take 30 seconds to verify the validity of a story before you pass it on. It is people like you spreading disinformation and propaganda which has helped destroy the democratic process.

IMO people such as you should be banned from all social media and message boards. I am so sick of this crap.

Sacramento is a conservative town so I laughed when I saw the headline in redrum's post. Obviously a hoax/fake news.

4 hours ago, IpMan said:

Sorry old man, but it just sounded to me like something that California would actually do.

On 29 August 2017, the Sacramento City Council voted 9-0 in a special meeting to contract with Advance Peace, which administers the gang violence intervention program developed by DeVone Boggan, who first implemented the model when he was director of Richmond, California’s Office of Neighborhood Safety in 2009. At the time, Richmond’s homicide rate was soaring — but Boggan’s program cut it in half, a result that has been consistent in the years since.

I know how bad Richmond is and this is good news and needs to be used across the country.

https://www.drkfoundation.org/organization/advance-peace/

1 hour ago, BledZabbath said:

Can't wait till I get my Ten Year War box set!!!

Finally brotha. Enjoy! :thumbsup: 

7 hours ago, Strider said:

Sacramento is a conservative town so I laughed when I saw the headline in redrum's post. Obviously a hoax/fake news.

Some of us can retire stupid clichés like fake news. ;) Best to you.

9 hours ago, IpMan said:

Yep. I've always said Facebook is the playground for the Devil, for the same reasons as you've brought up here. Let the fox in the henhouse. 

Can't wait 'til we get to Hurricane Zoolander. Which should be by the end of the month at the rate things are going.

On 22/09/2017 at 8:51 AM, BledZabbath said:

Beautiful Slave To Zep, have a wonderful time!

Thank you! 

It was our wedding anniversary  ☺

6 hours ago, slave to zep said:

Thank you! 

It was our wedding anniversary  ☺

Then a very happy anniversary to you and your husband, may you both have eternal happiness together. :) 

I wonder whether there is a guide to recover from a dinner party, especially when you're the host! Whew! :wacko: 

I am honestly, all 'peopled out' today. I am exhausted. Need some time alone, tomorrow! :wacko: 

9 hours ago, BledZabbath said:

Then a very happy anniversary to you and your husband, may you both have eternal happiness together. :) 

Thanks again ☺

So he thinks "one" should stand does he, I know which finger I would show him. I have never stood when our "tune" has been played, not ever even when I was a kid, had some dark looks but I don't care I'm not a sheep...

On 9/24/2017 at 4:46 AM, JTM said:

So he thinks "one" should stand does he, I know which finger I would show him. I have never stood when our "tune" has been played, not ever even when I was a kid, had some dark looks but I don't care I'm not a sheep...

Hey, just be thankful he's not your PM.

On 9/23/2017 at 8:13 PM, slave to zep said:

Thanks again ☺

Happy Belated Anniversary. Great pictures! Making memories is where it's at!

7 hours ago, Walter said:

Happy Belated Anniversary. Great pictures! Making memories is where it's at!

Thank you,  Walter ☺

Yes we will remember those few days and nights 💙💚💛💜

10 hours ago, Kiwi_Zep_Fan87 said:

Some Baby Boomers are just so fuckin' annoying. Bloody hypocrites. I need a drink after that encounter. 

Have a Bloody Mary. 😏