Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hotplant

Random Thoughts v.3

Given the holier-than-thou, hypocritical, and just plain pig-headed responses so far, this is obviously not a place where informed discussion on sexual harassment can be expected. Not worth saying anything more...it'd be pearls before swine.

Edited by Strider

10 minutes ago, ebk said:

Because you have no idea what you're talking about.

👍

13 minutes ago, ebk said:

Because you have no idea what you're talking about.

Why don’t you tell me then what’s going on and what I need to learn and research?

Perhaps I am wrong.

2 hours ago, BledZabbath said:

These are women who were ok with it as long as they got their parts and their careers took off and now are coming forward after a courageous woman resisted and said no and charged him, these others said nothing at the time and were consensual with it.

No respect for them only for the ones who resisted him, perhaps if they came forward in the beginning this dirtbag’s career would’ve been done a long time ago.

Any woman who spreads here legs open in exchange for money fame and anything else they can get is a whore and Hollywood is full of them.

Sorry that’s is just the way it is and works.

How's it going BledZabbath? It would be hard to say that all women that did not resist him are whores. Some may be. Others may have been too afraid to come forward. Many victims of rape or sexual predators do not come forward. You are correct - if some women came forward earlier, it may have spared those to come later. A feminist like Jane Fonda says she is ashamed she didn't speak out about Harvey earlier.

It's not just Harvey Weinstein. Hollywood is a cesspool for this. You have young boys and men in Hollywood suffering abuse as bad if not worse than how Weinstein was. ;) 

16 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

Yes Jules Really. You are very lucky he actually is leaving his beloved U.S. to visit OZ. Bit like "The Midnight Express" It doesn't stop around here

Wow I didn't know that!

You'd think he would love to see friends and family back in the U.K.

Gregg Popovich, I salute you sir. 🇺🇸

Plant on his current relationship with Jimmy Page

“We meet in a bus shelter just outside London now and again. We’ve both got macintoshes on.”

:hysterical:

man-with-bag-over-head.jpg

The only way Harvey can now get chicks. :D

Goddammit. Dave Chappelle just announced a show he is doing tonight in West Hollywood. Friends are making plans and asking me to go but I already got plans to see The Black Angels.

I hate it when this happens....this is when having a clone would really come in handy.

http://www.dailynews.com/2017/10/18/dave-chappelle-to-perform-a-last-minute-pop-up-gig-at-delilah-in-west-hollywood-tonight/

Edited by Strider

5 hours ago, Strider said:

Goddammit. Dave Chappelle just announced a show he is doing tonight in West Hollywood. Friends are making plans and asking me to go but I already got plans to see The Black Angels.

I hate it when this happens....this is when having a clone would really come in handy.

http://www.dailynews.com/2017/10/18/dave-chappelle-to-perform-a-last-minute-pop-up-gig-at-delilah-in-west-hollywood-tonight/

On ‎18‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 5:00 AM, Ross62 said:

Plant on his current relationship with Jimmy Page

“We meet in a bus shelter just outside London now and again. We’ve both got macintoshes on.”

:hysterical:

https://mackintosh.com/gb/man

Although they maybe true, somethings are better left unsaid. No need to make someone cry..

Went by an automotive supply store yesterday that had a big sign in front......"Pumpkin Spice Batteries Now Available !"

5 hours ago, Bong-Man said:

Went by an automotive supply store yesterday that had a big sign in front......"Pumpkin Spice Batteries Now Available !"

Probably gives out more spark. :)

3 minutes ago, Bong-Man said:

Tick...tick....tick....

:yesnod: 

Zip! Zip! Zip!

The other day I pulled into the McDonald's parking lot and as soon as I stepped out of my truck I was surrounded by two state patrol cars. They asked if I had a suspended license and I said no. They told me that it came up on the computer that my license WAS suspended and the one Sgt. cop pretty much wanted me to go to jail and have my truck impounded. Let me back track. All this started back on April 1st (perfect) when I reported a woman who was driving all over the road. The local cops checked her out and surmised that she was just an old lady who couldn't drive. The cop told me that they would contact the licensing dept. and that she would have to take the driving test to keep her license (God, we hope not). So I gave the one cop my story of how she was driving and that was pretty much it, or so I thought. About 2 weeks later I get a letter from licensing saying that I have to take the driver test for re-evaluation. Things didn't connect right away and when it did I knew then that they had the wrong person and not the ding bat old lady driver. I called the license place and the woman had to laugh and saw the mistake and she swore up and down that it was all straightened out..........until a few days ago. Anyway, I told this to the cops and I had kept a letter in my visor from licensing just for this very thing. I could then tell that they were barking up the wrong tree, but the one cop was nice enough to call the licensing place number from my letter and after about 20 minutes or so the woman swore that it was all taken care of, but I begged her to please send me some form of confirmation letter. I received that yesterday and it said that my license is now valid. The cop was nice about it and apologized and even shook my hand before leaving. But the old saying goes that no good deed goes unpunished and this is what you get for being a good samaritan.