Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hotplant

Random Thoughts v.3

On 12/9/2017 at 1:49 AM, Kiwi_Zep_Fan87 said:

Gosh! The video for Rush's song Subdivisions has 5.3 million views on YT but A-ha's Take On Me has 513 million views?! Jeez! :blink:

You know a Rush song which is seriously underrated??? Camera Eye. I really love that song.

So Meghan Markle is to spend Christmas with the perennial spongers the Windsors. Shit, has she not get any better plans than that?

1 hour ago, chillumpuffer said:

So Meghan Markle is to spend Christmas with the perennial spongers the Windsors. Shit, has she not get any better plans than that?

She's playing the long game, she's a wanna be phony..

Take 

On 12/9/2017 at 3:49 AM, Kiwi_Zep_Fan87 said:

Gosh! The video for Rush's song Subdivisions has 5.3 million views on YT but A-ha's Take On Me has 513 million views?! Jeez! :blink:

Take on meeeeeeeee!!! Hee! Hee!  80’s-what were we thinking?

1 hour ago, Mrs. Walter said:

Take 

I, for one, was not thinking at all in the 80s... 

12 hours ago, Mrs. Walter said:

Take 

Oh come on!  Right Said Fred, Culture Club, Frankie Goes to Hollywood....what's not to love?

Interviewer: "Have you ever played your music backwards?" Jimmy Page: "No. I know some people have. I have enough trouble playing it forwards." 1f61b.png

Just saw an article in the local paper titled, "Macdonald's delivery...How Was It ?"

Well how do you think it was ?.....and what moron would pay to have Macdonald's delivered to your door instead of a pizza ?  Oh wait, I know.  :wacko:

On 12/14/2017 at 1:36 PM, luvlz2 said:

I like my internet how it's been...

Sorry...didn't you get the memo? The world, virtual and otherwise, is only for the rich and powerful now. His Royal Highness Stumpy Von Orange has seen to that.

On 12/15/2017 at 7:05 AM, Mrs. Walter said:

Take 

It is a catchy song, but Rush always wins my heart, in the end! :) 

BTW, welcome to the forum, Mrs. Walter! :wave: 

this forum needs a subforum where people can discuss current world events in a polite manner rather than dancing around the obvious issues we all are facing. Not everything is about what you are watching on tv or what you had for dinner. If people cant be polite in their discussions then that shouldn't be allowed, but it would be nice to discuss with other fans around the world things that matter to them. Not religion, but current events.  I find it sad that if somebody mentions how Isis is now almost defeated that would cause somebody to be offended.

I was gone for almost a year and not much has been talked about in all that time.

2 hours ago, kipper said:

this forum needs a subforum where people can discuss current world events in a polite manner rather than dancing around the obvious issues we all are facing. Not everything is about what you are watching on tv or what you had for dinner. If people cant be polite in their discussions then that shouldn't be allowed, but it would be nice to discuss with other fans around the world things that matter to them. Not religion, but current events.  I find it sad that if somebody mentions how Isis is now almost defeated that would cause somebody to be offended.

I was gone for almost a year and not much has been talked about in all that time.

Only if you do this.

ce81caf3ea582f6f5a8cfb885a2605ed--old-bo

5 hours ago, kipper said:

So what do you want? Spectacular revelations?  Random thoughts........gahdammit where did this year go!?

The last time I had good LSD was right before Jerry Garcia died, some Grateful Dead acid and it was the best stuff ever. I have read somewhat about it's therapeutic benefits, and it's been a long time and I miss it.  Have a 3 day weekend coming up and would love to have a nice, good strong trip to enjoy lol, thing is, I haven't touched it since 1998 (it was nothing to write home about, was really disappointing) and I don't go around asking about it anymore either. Not sure at all I trust it anymore either, it's probably all garbage like the last time I did it in 1998. They don't make good acid anymore. I suppose mushrooms are the way to go now, would love some of those. :hysterical: Good therapeutic benefits. Yep, wish I had some good psychedelics. If I knew I had a good hit right now I would take it right now and blast off! :hysterical: Put on some Zeppelin and turn on the black light...

And before someone goes into a diatribe about bad trips or other negative things associated with it, this post was not meant to inspire that, just the good, therapeutic benefits. Not trying to upset anyone.

Edited by luvlz2