Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hotplant

Random Thoughts v.3

10 hours ago, BledZabbath said:

He was ok on Cheers, don’t care for him either.

Let's see...

True Detective 

Natural Born Killers

White Men Can't Jump

No Country for Old Men

Thin Red Line Line

Wag the Dog

The People vs. Larry Flynt

I'd say he was more than just okay after "Cheers". 

7 hours ago, Sathington Willoughby said:

Another Georgia sports team chokes. Nothing new here.

Whoa...I had totally forgot about Sadlanta's choke in the Super Bowl...and the Braves endless disappointments. I think you are on to something, Sath.

6 hours ago, BledZabbath said:

Well she is French so that kinda says it all. They pretty much believe all men are dogs and it is simply our nature so...deal with it. After all, this is the same country which welcomed Polaski with open arms.

I simply don't believe in her statement and she is doing a disservice. However, and here is the crux, she does make a very important point as well. Sexual harassment is one thing, touching a knee or just being a tad over affectionate is another. I too fear that some women may use this as an opportunity to get rid of men in the industry they simply don't like, or, just completely blow something way out of proportion in general.

Just the other day two women came out against James Franco who is denying what these women are saying 100%. One of the women is Ally Sheedy and I cannot remember who the other is but Ally Sheedy's comment in particular sounded really weird. If he is guilty then fuck him, but this case in general sounds rather strange.

1 hour ago, IpMan said:

Well she is French so that kinda says it all. They pretty much believe all men are dogs and it is simply our nature so...deal with it. After all, this is the same country which welcomed Polaski with open arms.

I simply don't believe in her statement and she is doing a disservice. However, and here is the crux, she does make a very important point as well. Sexual harassment is one thing, touching a knee or just being a tad over affectionate is another. I too fear that some women may use this as an opportunity to get rid of men in the industry they simply don't like, or, just completely blow something way out of proportion in general.

Just the other day two women came out against James Franco who is denying what these women are saying 100%. One of the women is Ally Sheedy and I cannot remember who the other is but Ally Sheedy's comment in particular sounded really weird. If he is guilty then fuck him, but this case in general sounds rather strange.

I agree with you on Roman Polanski, that dirtbag.

3 hours ago, IpMan said:

And that Hollywood did just a few years ago with a standing ovation at the Oscars (led by Meryl Streep)...the same hypocrites that are now all up in arms about unproven predators!

Edited by Stryder1978

Corey Feldman and a few others have been calling out child sex rings and entrenched pedophilia in Hollywood for over a decade. Why didn't everyone take up his cause? No one can say he was not believed, it was another open secret that was a bit to awkward for anyone to get behind.

Yes, they are hypocrites, but yes, they also have a point with the realities young actresses face.

12 hours ago, Strider said:

Let's see...

True Detective 

Natural Born Killers

White Men Can't Jump

No Country for Old Men

Thin Red Line Line

Wag the Dog

The People vs. Larry Flynt

I'd say he was more than just okay after "Cheers". 

Still don't like him.

5 minutes ago, BledZabbath said:

Me either redrum.

A Woody quote.

As a kid growing up in Texas, Woody Harrelson daydreamed about being a cop and, later, some kind of secret agent – like an American James Bond. “I was probably influenced by stuff I’d watched, thinking how glorious it would be,” he says in that unmistakable, slow, Southern drawl. “But, oh my God, that would have been horrible. Can you imagine me protecting President Trump? I’d pin a fricking target on him.”

Was kinda hoping his belt would snap. :lol:

920x920.jpg

1 hour ago, redrum said:

A Woody quote.

As a kid growing up in Texas, Woody Harrelson daydreamed about being a cop and, later, some kind of secret agent – like an American James Bond. “I was probably influenced by stuff I’d watched, thinking how glorious it would be,” he says in that unmistakable, slow, Southern drawl. “But, oh my God, that would have been horrible. Can you imagine me protecting President Trump? I’d pin a fricking target on him.”

Was kinda hoping his belt would snap. :lol:

920x920.jpg

His dad was a longtime convict on the run. I believe, perhaps that’s why he dreamt of being in law enforcement.

Here is the link:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Harrelson

Edited by BledZabbath

While we women titillate, we will not be sexually harassed.

video-undefined-249D4A0200000578-807_636

04f9fcd8e537897d4b301a63bcb3678b--globe-

2668439.main_image.jpg?strip=all

1280_barbra_streisand_gettyimages-902764

1 hour ago, redrum said:

It may surprise you, women dress to look good, to feel good TO THEMSELVES primarily. They don't have you, me or any other man besides possibly their partner in mind. If you can't handle some curves and a bit of flesh, move to an Amish village somewhere - or Saudi Arabia, you'll then have some peace (at least from a bit of tittilation).

8 hours ago, redrum said:

So, if a woman shows some flesh you cannot control yourself? What are you, some psychotic man-child? 

You and men like you are the reason so many women are walking around with fear and loathing in their eyes these days when a man approaches.

Thanks Red, thank you for trying to make all men look like uncontrollable assholes.

2 hours ago, IpMan said:

So, if a woman shows some flesh you cannot control yourself? What are you, some psychotic man-child? 

You and men like you are the reason so many women are walking around with fear and loathing in their eyes these days when a man approaches.

Thanks Red, thank you for trying to make all men look like uncontrollable assholes.

you missed Redrum's point Ipman. The photos are all of rich hollywood women who are blaming men for sexual exploitation but who are happy to play part of the same hollywood system when it benefits them. I wouldnt include Barbara in that the same way, but the other ones act like sluts and make millions off of that act. Some of them have partnered with assholes like Harvy Wienstien when they wanted to, and I dont for one minute think these same women who are now shooting there mouths off didnt know that Weinstein, Polanski, Cosby, Lauer and many more celebreties were not scum bags.  The women in that photo are hypocrites is the point Ipman and Redrum was right to point that out. These women in hollywood dont care about other women, they just care about themselves and getting attention. Barbara should just shut up and sing if she still can. She has a wonderful voice but just an awful personality.

1 hour ago, kipper said:

you missed Redrum's point Ipman. The photos are all of rich hollywood women who are blaming men for sexual exploitation but who are happy to play part of the same hollywood system when it benefits them. I wouldnt include Barbara in that the same way, but the other ones act like sluts and make millions off of that act. Some of them have partnered with assholes like Harvy Wienstien when they wanted to, and I dont for one minute think these same women who are now shooting there mouths off didnt know that Weinstein, Polanski, Cosby, Lauer and many more celebreties were not scum bags.  The women in that photo are hypocrites is the point Ipman and Redrum was right to point that out. These women in hollywood dont care about other women, they just care about themselves and getting attention. Barbara should just shut up and sing if she still can. She has a wonderful voice but just an awful personality.

Did you ever consider there was little choice but for women to play the game? Look at Corey Feldman. He was calling out the most disgusting child abuse, by RINGS of pedo's FOR DECADES - and was he believed? Did everything come to a stop and serious investigations ran while everyone got together behind him??? Have lots of men gone to prison?

No.

So what chance do relatively green young actresses have? They call this shit out, it's most likely all over for them. Back to the farm they go. Imagine Harvey's Lawyers vs. some young actress that went through a "meeting" with Harvey and came away violated, or running in fear of her safety (which is what was happening by the way). So of course they knew. And so did others. Does not make them "sluts" - unless you have proof they sought out the likes of Harvey to get ahead?

"So what chance do relatively green young actresses have? They call this shit out, it's most likely all over for them. Back to the farm they go."

As I said earlier, so they instead sell their souls for movie roles...and 30 years later whine about it!  Heck even that 13 year old that Polanski raped had enough sense to report it to the authorities....and at least it forced that a-hole out of the US and stopped other children in Hollywood from becoming victims!  Unlike the 20-30 year old's that took hush money or stayed silent for a career!

8 minutes ago, slave to zep said:

It's rumoured that he was part of the JFK killing.

Yes it is, it’s says so in that Wikipedia article.

15 hours ago, redrum said:

Who’s the chick with the black hair second from the top?

7 hours ago, kipper said:

No, I did not however both you, Red, and all others who think like you are either missing the point or willfully ignoring the point. Have you ever heard of the term power dynamic? Have you heard of the concept of equality? Case in point: Say women were the stronger of the sexes by at least 20% as men are in reality. Now lets picture old Robert, up on stage with his cock bulge in 1973 in our alternate universe. After the gig a woman forces Robert into a room and forcibly rapes him anally with a large zucchini or other similar vegetable. The woman, after the deed, looks at a humiliated and sobbing Robert and says, "go ahead and call the cops chief, after all, with that getup you were wearing you were obviously asking for it..." So, understand the point now? Since recorded history women have been at the mercy of men due to the differences in strength and later general power. Is asking for equality after thousands of years really a bridge too far? Is asking that women can make it on their talent alone too much to ask? Is the expectation that a woman can wear whatever the hell she wants without fear of assault outrageous?

I for one am not an animal nor have I ever been one. I have been getting busy with a lady in the past when she said stop and guess what, I fucking stopped. I did not say, "uh, don't rub the lamp if ya don't want the genie babe...now bend over and take it like a woman!!!" Why is this concept so difficult to understand? A woman dresses to please herself, not you or any other man and if they do that does not give that or any other man license to do as they wish. The fact that these issues are still going on in 2018 is just sick.

So yes, I am a certified, dyed in the wool cumbya singing motherfucker who believes in equality for all and who believes women should not have to fear every man they meet in life. I know, radical concept huh.