Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hotplant

Random Thoughts v.3

On 1/12/2018 at 5:41 PM, SteveAJones said:

I think that's great because it's further justification to impose more stringent immigration restrictions.

:goodpost:

Happy Birthday Michelle Obama! 🎂

On 1/12/2018 at 9:19 AM, BledZabbath said:

Oprah instead of helping her people here, opened up a school in Africa.

What the fuck have you done? Here or in Africa? Asia? Europe? Australia? Any fuckin where?  No oprah lover, but at least she’s doing something other than adding to the fuckin Song Game Thread.

1 hour ago, ZepFan4Ever said:

What the fuck have you done? Here or in Africa? Asia? Europe? Australia? Any fuckin where?  No oprah lover, but at least she’s doing something other than adding to the fuckin Song Game Thread.

To be fair, Oprah hasn't added to the Song Game Thread, so in my book she and BledZabbath are even.

5 hours ago, Strider said:

Happy Birthday Michelle Obama! 🎂

+1 A truly great first lady and IMO one of the best. 

Happy belated b'day to Richard Nixon.

January 9, 1913

^_^

69KeatonNixon1.jpg

I have to be at home tomorrow as I have some deliveries and a collection. That means that I have exactly the same amount of money in my wallet as i did on Sunday. All week and I have spent nowt !! How cool is that especially for someone who is as tight as me !!

9 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

I have to be at home tomorrow as I have some deliveries and a collection. That means that I have exactly the same amount of money in my wallet as i did on Sunday. All week and I have spent nowt !! How cool is that especially for someone who is as tight as me !!

Are we talking Jimmy Page-level tight? Do they call you Led Wallet? Hehehe.

Edited by Strider

11 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

That’s really unfathomable to me.  Good for you CP! 

13 hours ago, Walter said:

That’s really unfathomable to me.  Good for you CP! 

I'm like that. Once the non spending kicks in it becomes an obsession. Mrs CP, in some ways, is the same. It's our travelling instincts I suppose. You know, do Asia on $5 a day

Fear not Walt cos I'm re doing my "garden" and i need lots of things. 

15 hours ago, Strider said:

Are we talking Jimmy Page-level tight? Do they call you Led Wallet? Hehehe.

Not really Led Wallet. Generally I can spend like Vivian Nicholson (google her) but at the minute " tight as a Nun's ass"

Edited by chillumpuffer

11 hours ago, Strider said:

I think the Aziz Anzari fiasco will prove to be the tipping point. Even CNN's Ashleigh Banfield is saying whoa...hold on a minute.

and this is the kind of shit which has people throw out the baby with the bathwater. It only takes one dope such as this woman and then all of a sudden, EVERY woman who cries sexual harassment or assault is just a bitter gold digger or something along similar lines. This woman needs to be called out for this and shown as an example that this is not acceptable. Talk about a complete lack of personal responsibility, or, just trying to get her 15 min of fame and make a buck. 

Sunday I'm going to pick up a 'Trick' hi hat in like new condition for $175. They normally go for $400 new.

Pro1VHH1-large.jpg?v=f6a8fabd2597a900

3 hours ago, redrum said:

Sunday I'm going to pick up a 'Trick' hi hat in like new condition for $175. They normally go for $400 new.

Pro1VHH1-large.jpg?v=f6a8fabd2597a900

At the rate you're going, redrum, you'll be able to open up a drum shop.

I think we sometimes pass judgement on one another, when we need to be more acceptable and help one another.

8 hours ago, Strider said:

At the rate you're going, redrum, you'll be able to open up a drum shop.

^_^

Random thought:  Do we really have a "right" to believe anything we want?  I used to insist that we do, but lately I'm starting to think we have an obligation to seek "consensus reality".

23 minutes ago, chef free said:

Random thought:  Do we really have a "right" to believe anything we want?  I used to insist that we do, but lately I'm starting to think we have an obligation to seek "consensus reality".

I vote for "Led Zeppelin Reality" and "Led Zeppelin Time".

If we think rationally and logically there can only be one "greatest rock band ever"!

6 hours ago, kipper said:

do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law

Does that include smoking pot.