Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hotplant

Random Thoughts v.3

43 minutes ago, cryingbluerain said:

Lefties grasping at straws again I see.  -_-

That's all they have....other than their temper tantrums at losing.

3 hours ago, Stryder1978 said:

That's all they have....other than their temper tantrums at losing.

Not true, we still have weed and drag shows. Ever been to a drag show stoned? I tell ya, the first time you go into a bathroom after some sweet herb and a 6'6" Marilyn Monroe look a like whips out a dick bigger than John Holmes...nothing will ever be the same:hysterical:

1 hour ago, IpMan said:

Not true, we still have weed and drag shows. Ever been to a drag show stoned? I tell ya, the first time you go into a bathroom after some sweet herb and a 6'6" Marilyn Monroe look a like whips out a dick bigger than John Holmes...nothing will ever be the same:hysterical:

In my top 3 films of all time.

Tick, tick, tick...

2BDE1896-86FD-4C46-A69C-795B2DD76530.jpeg

Edited by Walter

7 hours ago, IpMan said:

We went to Finocchio's in SF on Broadway one time. It's closed now. Actually one of the best shows I've ever seen. Funny and the 'girls' made you fall in love. ^_^

Yesterday I sold my $20 snare drum find on EBAY for $1200. ^_^

2 hours ago, redrum said:

What kind of snare was it?

28 minutes ago, Ross62 said:

This bad boy.

On 12/31/2017 at 1:09 AM, redrum said:

I think I may  have hit the jackpot today. I picked up a WFL/Ludwig lacquered brass snare drum at the recycle store for $20. All it needs is a bottom head and lugs. From what I've seen so far on the web, they are rare as hens teeth. :)

WFL SNARE.jpg

1 hour ago, Strider said:

This bad boy.

:drinks: Strider.

And Red,we often hear about these things happening but rarely see evidence of them.I'm happy for you :)

9 minutes ago, gibsonfan159 said:

Just got this on eBay. Hope I'm not disappointed.

Screenshot_2018-02-11-21-18-22-1.png

It depends on if they improved on the flat-sounding video-track. Also, why didn't they just keep it to one show? May 24 and May 25 both require two dvds to encompass the complete concert.

So what is the point in selling a 3-disc set that only has one-hour of the May 25 show? Either sell the two nights separately or package both nights in a 4-disc package. 

This sounds like a rip-off.

16 minutes ago, Strider said:

It depends on if they improved on the flat-sounding video-track. Also, why didn't they just keep it to one show? May 24 and May 25 both require two dvds to encompass the complete concert.

So what is the point in selling a 3-disc set that only has one-hour of the May 25 show? Either sell the two nights separately or package both nights in a 4-disc package. 

This sounds like a rip-off.

I'd much rather have the complete 25th show with an hour of the 24th, but I thought it was pretty good for the price ($27). If I find a good complete 25th I'll grab it. I've been downloading so much digital stuff I'm just desperate to have something physical. Plus, the packaging is pretty cool.

3 hours ago, Ross62 said:

It was a Ludwig/WFL transition lacquered brass snare. They're rare as hens teeth.

1 hour ago, Ross62 said:

:drinks: Strider.

And Red,we often hear about these things happening but rarely see evidence of them.I'm happy for you :)

Thanks, Ross. I can hardly believe it myself, but I am now going to buy the 6.5 x 14 Ludwig Supraphonic Bonham snare. :)

7 hours ago, redrum said:

Do you have to report those monies to IRS? Or is that under the table free retirement fundies? lol

I say you made out like a bandit!

39 minutes ago, greengrass said:

Do you have to report those monies to IRS? Or is that under the table free retirement fundies? lol

I say you made out like a bandit!

I won't if you won't. :lol: It was pure luck to find this drum.

13 hours ago, redrum said:

I won't if you won't. :lol: It was pure luck to find this drum.

Snare...what snare? Nothing to see here:thumbsup:

30 minutes ago, IpMan said:

Snare...what snare? Nothing to see here:thumbsup:

Call me 'Johnny Tight Lips.'

:lol:

23 hours ago, redrum said:

It was a Ludwig/WFL transition lacquered brass snare. They're rare as hens teeth.

:o :blink:

23 hours ago, redrum said:

Thanks, Ross. I can hardly believe it myself, but I am now going to buy the 6.5 x 14 Ludwig Supraphonic Bonham snare. :)

Enjoy!

4 hours ago, Ross62 said:

:o :blink:

Enjoy!

Thanks, Ross. I'm really looking forward to the bigger snare and that great Bonham sound. ^_^ I had one guy who was so upset that I sold the drum that he wanted the e mail of the person who bought it. No can do I told him. I just shipped it out today.

Had tickets for this show when Robert and family got in the car wreck. 1975.

110,000 tickets to two shows at the Oakland Stadium were completely sold out at $10 apiece.

2 hours ago, SteveAJones said:

The principles of MGTOW makes a lot of sense.

Good for you Steve, you are man...hear you roar!

:hysterical:

32 minutes ago, IpMan said:

Good for you Steve, you are man...hear you roar!

:hysterical:

Personally, I'm more of a lone wolf (or a rooster) than a roaring lion but I can see where you would think otherwise. #MGTOW

https://www.mgtow.com/

Edited by SteveAJones