Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hotplant

Random Thoughts v.3

On ‎5‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 4:01 PM, Zepfan2001 said:

Renting out extra property is the next best thing and very profitable.

Profitable it may be but it has a downside. Where I live not so many years ago every house was owner occupied, then a small number were bought up by a few people who put them up for rent. The house next door being one of them and a couple of others nearby. Some of the people whom have rent/ed them have been a nightmare, the woman that currently rents next door to me being one of them. I have tried my best to be polite and courteous to her but she is just a horrible nasty piece of work, she should not be living here, no way could she afford the deposit for a mortgage to live here.  Landlords should be more selective in who they rent to instead of letting to people that belong on a council estate. Rental properties just lower the tone of the neighbourhood.

9 hours ago, Strider said:

Team Laurel.

Yanny  for me.

Once upon a time rocket science was the most advanced thing in the world and that made the saying, "It doesn't take a rocket scientist." equally impressive. Nowadays it takes more than rocket science to check your virtual answering machine.

9 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

I listened to that yesterday. When I was in the kitchen where the radio was I heard Laurel. When I was in the lounge I heard a completely different thing. Weird. But hey I'm a dope smoker so nothing surprises me🤨

Laurel for me. Have had a plugged left ear for a few weeks now...but still half hear Laurel - even after a couple of tokes! :lol: 

10 minutes ago, Walter said:

Laurel for me. Have had a plugged left ear for a few weeks now...but still half hear Laurel - even after a couple of tokes! :lol: 

I first listened to it through my computer speakers and could only hear Yanny. Then when I listened through my headphones, I could hear Laurel. Now I hear both! :lol:

Btw, I'm digging your new profile pic Walter! :thumbsup:

100% Laurel to me.

The missus heard Yanny... we saw this on the news, together.
(must get her hearing checked)

Prince Harry's marriage to the lovely Meghan will go ahead despite the ongoing farce with Meghan's relatives "The Addams family".

Gomez languishes,we're told,in hospital asking for Macca's and KFC while Morticia has crossed the ocean dreaming of being inducted into royalty by association and talking to anyone who'll listen about "free speech" and why her daughter Meghan should not practise it.

Wednesday's in hospital too slamming her half sister Meghan,and Pugley's thinking of being admitted to hospital with writers cramp after drafting too many letters to Prince Harry about why Harry should not marry Meghan.

Lurch,Meghan's ex has supposedly been asked to wait until after the wedding before producing his witless,vindictive sitcom about a divorcee who finds love in a fairytale romance with a Prince.  

Cousin Itt has as at the time of publishing not been available for comment.

^ They are an embarrassment. 

Probably get a reality tv show after it’s all said and done. 

I don't think that marriage will last.

I'm surprised that Liz okayed it in the first place....

On ‎5‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 11:31 AM, gibsonfan159 said:

What about climate change? Are ye of faith?

No. Ye be not.

Flashback 2000: ‘Snowfalls are now just a thing of the past’: According to Dr David Viner, a senior research scientist at the climatic research unit (CRU) of the University of East Anglia,within a few years winter snowfall will become ‘a very rare and exciting event. Children just aren’t going to know what snow is.’ 

Hey gibsonfan159. How's it going? Has there been any snow? Not supposed to be? Must be an illusion. Climate change is real Snow is not supposed to exist this day and age. Al Gore said so.

2 hours ago, Walter said:

^ They are an embarrassment. 

Probably get a reality tv show after it’s all said and done. 

I don't know that reality shows are much of a thing thesedays.

1 hour ago, slave to zep said:

I hope it does,not that I'm a royalist,I just don't like seeing marriages go down.

Young Hazza must've convinced her it was the real thing. 

3 hours ago, apantherfrommd said:

The earth goes through natural warmer and cooler times. Always has, always will.

Contemplating what it means to be English but not a member of the royal family and some related matters not fit for sharing in a public forum.

Contemplating ancient Greeks creating the worlds first public forums. Everyone wore a blanket and these meetings were near some pylons.

6 hours ago, Ross62 said:

Prince Harry's marriage to the lovely Meghan will go ahead despite the ongoing farce with Meghan's relatives "The Addams family".

Gomez languishes,we're told,in hospital asking for Macca's and KFC while Morticia has crossed the ocean dreaming of being inducted into royalty by association and talking to anyone who'll listen about "free speech" and why her daughter Meghan should not practise it.

Wednesday's in hospital too slamming her half sister Meghan,and Pugley's thinking of being admitted to hospital with writers cramp after drafting too many letters to Prince Harry about why Harry should not marry Meghan.

Lurch,Meghan's ex has supposedly been asked to wait until after the wedding before producing his witless,vindictive sitcom about a divorcee who finds love in a fairytale romance with a Prince.  

Cousin Itt has as at the time of publishing not been available for comment.

Stinking commoners.

Couldn't give a flying fuck about some wedding. The FA Cup final is what's on Saturday. Oh and an inter club mixed Golf comp tomorrow. Weather perfect and we are at home.

12 hours ago, slave to zep said:

I don't watch television, but heard a big wedding is coming.

Who cares if an English Prince wants to marry Merkel. Maybe it will bring better ties between the countries. :)

32 minutes ago, apantherfrommd said:

Maybe it will bring better ties between the countries. :)

And pray tell how would that happen?

Anyway one big talking point is, this is a marriage where neither of the Bride or Grooms Father won't be there. 😅

...did I hear correctly that this meaningless spectacle is costing over $52 million???  For a wedding??? 

Just now, Stryder1978 said:

...did I hear correctly that this meaningless spectacle is costing over $52 million???  For a wedding??? 

and that's just for the canapes.

4 minutes ago, chillumpuffer said:

and that's just for the canapes.

LMAO.....good one!

I'm taking the 'under' on this marriage.

5 hours ago, Stryder1978 said:

$52 million??? 

Sounds like head tax money soon to be wasted on the Seattle homeless. 👎