Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hotplant

Random Thoughts v.3

2 hours ago, cryingbluerain said:

As A-ok as this I guess..

No hypocrisy to see here, now move along.. 😒

That's what passes for "humour" these days.

On 5/30/2018 at 3:36 AM, SteveAJones said:

Watching Al Charlatan, Valerie Jarrett and others on television at the moment lecturing the nation on race and when to call the cops. Audience members giving sob stories about how they can't seem to get sales clerks/cashiers to give them their full attention. I wonder why that might be. :Thinking:

Somebody punch her in her big fucking mouth. Please!

I don't trust anyone who wears their pants below their butt with their underwear hanging out.

Wow, not that I pretend to know everything, but people still get whacked for making racial jokes these days? Seems ridiculous, but for every nigger joke or watermelons remark, I'm sure you can throw jabs at anybody and not lose a career over it. Oh yeah, I forgot the honkeys and the orientals; maybe a few others I'm missing.

Completely just throwing shit at the dartboard, but even Conan asks his audience sometimes why they left at his racist remarks--joking of course--and no one throws a major bitch-fest... Just musing...

😏

Blazzing Saddles could never be made today,......doesn't need to be re-made/booted either!

I've never wanted Richard Gere to stride into my workplace, sweep me off my feet and take me to live happily ever after.

3 minutes ago, SteveAJones said:

I've never wanted Richard Gere to stride into my workplace, sweep me off my feet and take me to live happily ever after.

Yes. We know you are waiting for Omarosa.

10 minutes ago, Strider said:

Yes. We know you are waiting for Omarosa.

I didn't even know who that is.

Ehh crap! Got in a bit of trouble on the job! Assaulted someone.

Don't know if this should be in the what made me happy or sad thread.

Sad for getting verbal warning.

Happy for breaking the bastard down. :lol:

Posted (edited)
On ‎3‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 1:51 AM, Strider said:

How many people have "cut the cord" on their television? Ditching their cable or satellite tv service completely and going thru these online delivery systems?

Are you really saving money? Are you really satisfied with the choices? There has to be some programming sacrifices you have to make, right?

Are you kidding? Sandy and I did this back in 2013. Not even Netflix. Life is life without television. No CNN. No FOX.

You get to really know another person without the interference of cable news. You should try it. We don't go to bars. NO DRINKING! THAT YOU SHOULD REALLY TRY. But it takes ballz, Sean. I don't expect it of you.

We save money, but that's not why we do it. The only thing we've missed is X-files reunion episodes and the Washington Capitals games, which this year, I admit, (in the Finals) is driving me bonkers) watching replays on youtube. But I'm surviving. But I have tickets (Boxseats) for the home games. I can't get there with my job all the time.

Life goes on. It's more than television and bars, believe it or not. We can live without it happily. :) Non material people here. A couple in love :) 

Edited by apantherfrommd

There's something missing that was there when I was a kid and it was a leftover from the 70s, it was gone before the 90s.

File this under "here we go again". I have a friend who's saying he saw Led Zeppelin at the Forum in '71 and CCR OPENED THE SHOW.

I tried to tell him he's mistaken, but he just doubled down "Nope, they had an opening act that night"  Sigh.

Some globalists want to remove all countries law of the land and make the jurisdiction of a country the physical paramater of a persons body. Don't they know they're kookie nuts?

2 hours ago, badgeholder said:

File this under "here we go again". I have a friend who's saying he saw Led Zeppelin at the Forum in '71 and CCR OPENED THE SHOW.

I tried to tell him he's mistaken, but he just doubled down "Nope, they had an opening act that night"  Sigh.

I encounter the same all over. Maybe he thought "Walk Don't Run" was a CCR song and his memory has twisted it over the years into think CCR actually opened.

I was at a Hollywood party last night and one of the security goons had a man-bun. Eeeuuuwww. Just say no to man-buns.

Posted (edited)
On 5/31/2018 at 10:04 PM, cryingbluerain said:

As A-ok as this I guess..

No hypocrisy to see here, now move along.. 😒

There is a new documentary on Netflix called A Survivors Guide to Prison. I suggest you watch it, along with everyone else who does not understand.

BTW, what Kimmel did was not cool and he should have been called out for it.

Edited by IpMan

7 hours ago, badgeholder said:

Hey now, I was at that show too but I know that guy is lying because how the hell could he have forgotten Marvin Gaye was on the bill too and him and Plant sang a duet of Somewhere Over the Rainbow.

I was only three yet I remember it as if it were yesterday.

Redistributing the weight of importance until you break the chokehold and free up a natural space that all healthy people enjoy. I said, "Hey! There's too many people on my square and don't know any of them!" 

I said, "Hey, the little things aren't important and the big things shouldn't be ignored. Stop watching everything I do and making a parade out of it... or else this will happen."

9 hours ago, IpMan said:

There is a new documentary on Netflix called A Survivors Guide to Prison. I suggest you watch it, along with everyone else who does not understand.

BTW, what Kimmel did was not cool and he should have been called out for it.

I watched that Netflix doc a few nights ago, wow ! I'd hate to be an innocent accused of a crime in the USA. Scary stuff. 

14 hours ago, IpMan said:

Hey now, I was at that show too but I know that guy is lying because how the hell could he have forgotten Marvin Gaye was on the bill too and him and Plant sang a duet of Somewhere Over the Rainbow.

I was only three yet I remember it as if it were yesterday.

How's it goin' Citizen o' da world? Did you happen to bootleg this?

C'mon, don't Bogart it. I know you're hoarding the cassette it in your metal Snoopy lunchbox.

On 6/2/2018 at 12:42 PM, apantherfrommd said:

Are you kidding? Sandy and I did this back in 2013. Not even Netflix. Life is life without television. No CNN. No FOX.

You get to really know another person without the interference of cable news. You should try it. We don't go to bars. NO DRINKING! THAT YOU SHOULD REALLY TRY. But it takes ballz, Sean. I don't expect it of you.

We save money, but that's not why we do it. The only thing we've missed is X-files reunion episodes and the Washington Capitals games, which this year, I admit, (in the Finals) is driving me bonkers) watching replays on youtube. But I'm surviving. But I have tickets (Boxseats) for the home games. I can't get there with my job all the time.

Life goes on. It's more than television and bars, believe it or not. We can live without it happily. :) Non material people here. A couple in love :) 

I get what you are saying.....

BUT YOU MISSED THE NEW SEASON OF TWIN PEAKS! !!

I'm so glad I dumped Yahoo e mail and now have Runbox @ $20 a year. No effing ads or bullshit always telling me I have no internet connection. Just a simple e mail without the horse shit.

F YOU YAHOO!!

3 hours ago, slave to zep said:

I get what you are saying.....

BUT YOU MISSED THE NEW SEASON OF TWIN PEAKS! !!

I've missed an OLD season of TWIN PEAKS too, I guess. I have no idea what it's about. Sadly I need internet and cellphone for my work. If we go to 5G on the cellphones, I'm going to protest. I'll make a deal with you, Jules. Is this the show? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGjl3W20Fk8

Since you're pushing, maybe...  but I'd have to see the first ep. online somewhere. No Netflix, No way!

Do as thou wilt. Be well.