Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hotplant

Random Thoughts v.3

On 7/29/2018 at 6:55 PM, kipper said:

oh  I see: 

Churchill didnt care about Germany killing millions of jews, but lets pick on a Jewish American because he served  a president you hate.

sheesh

Churchill was a racist shit, Kissinger is a racist, elitist shit. There, happy now?

I received 3 real phone calls yesterday from 3 separate human beings who audibly spoke to me.  Is it 1997 ?   :unsure:

3 hours ago, Bong-Man said:

I received 3 real phone calls yesterday from 3 separate human beings who audibly spoke to me.  Is it 1997 ?   :unsure:

My brother's boss used to call every morning to make sure he was up.

9 hours ago, Bong-Man said:

I received 3 real phone calls yesterday from 3 separate human beings who audibly spoke to me.  

Is it 1997 ?   :unsure:

It could be....if you have one of these.

tardis-transparent.png.16f52728fa2b0ca518f88f2ebfe58922.png

23 hours ago, IpMan said:

Churchill was a racist shit, Kissinger is a racist, elitist shit. There, happy now?

Churchill was a royal family lap dog. Kissinger is a great American.

Thank you, Tampa. That's some next-level crazy you got going there.

Posted (edited)

According to the book Who's Who in Hell: A Handbook and International Directory for Humanists, Freethinkers, Naturalist, Rationalists and Non-Theists, Mr. Kissinger's soul went directly to Hell, and his body was inhabited by a demon, the moment he touched that Nobel Peace Prize.

Edited by chef free

23 hours ago, kipper said:

Churchill was a royal family lap dog. Kissinger is a great American.

Kissinger is a great American is akin to Chipotle is fine cuisine. Neither is authentic, and both will kill you if given the chance.

2 hours ago, IpMan said:

Kissinger is a great American is akin to Chipotle is fine cuisine. Neither is authentic, and both will kill you if given the chance.

Peace is at hand!

9 hours ago, redrum said:

Peace is at hand!

As a friend once said, "...I don't wanna know how the sausage is made, I just want the damn sausage."

1 hour ago, IpMan said:

As a friend once said, "...I don't wanna know how the sausage is made, I just want the damn sausage."

We're getting a new McDonald's in town.

55 minutes ago, redrum said:

We're getting a new McDonald's in town.

Cheesy Rice Bowls for all!

11 hours ago, Strider said:

Cheesy Rice Bowls for all!

They will be state of the art rice bowls.

SANDY+PEBB.png

Dear Fadi,

I acknowledge your hate. Will you please leave my $6.5 million dollar home now? 

Cheers,

George Michael

Posted (edited)

Now he's lying about the Queen. I have no truck with the Royals but Queen or no Queen, it says something about a person who would disrespect and lie about a 92-year old woman. Especially when we all saw what really happened live. It demeans him and the office and the country he represents.

Edited by Strider

15 minutes ago, Stryder1978 said:

...whatever happened to no politics on here?????

That got run over by the "Hooray for me, and fuck you!" crowd...

31 minutes ago, Stryder1978 said:

...whatever happened to no politics on here?????

15 minutes ago, chef free said:

That got run over by the "Hooray for me, and fuck you!" crowd...

This goes above and beyond politics. This is just about basic human decency, which has nothing to do with politics.

Seeing how Led Zeppelin is British, as are a fair number of Forum members, it probably rubs them the wrong way to see their Queen so rudely mistreated.

29 minutes ago, Strider said:

This goes above and beyond politics. This is just about basic human decency, which has nothing to do with politics.

Absolutely. It really isn’t even about politics anymore, more about a people. United we stand...for decency at the minimum.

2 hours ago, Strider said:

Now he's lying about the Queen. I have no truck with the Royals but Queen or no Queen, it says something about a person who would disrespect and lie about a 92-year old woman. Especially when we all saw what really happened live. And his sycophants blindly cheer him on. What a disgrace. But the writing was on the wall as far back as 1988.

DjvyhizUUAECSHU.jpeg.3ba4aeaa977bab04d41f50c416729039.jpeg

You claim to favor truth over lies, so let me educate you: the People Magazine meme you have posted above is completely fake. Google it. 

1 hour ago, Walter said:

Absolutely. It really isn’t even about politics anymore, more about a people. United we stand...for decency at the minimum.

Oh, fucking puh-leze. Spare me that bullshit. Give it a rest. 

6 minutes ago, SteveAJones said:

You claim to favor truth over lies, so let me educate you: the People Magazine meme you have posted above is completely fake. Google it. 

Fair enough. I was sent that today by someone I usually trust and should have checked beforehand.

gplus1455020669.thumb.jpg.c16cb8fcfc2c8e9c7c5a86a38d566ca2.jpg