Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hotplant

Random Thoughts v.3

Why is there no "we too" movement? Some of us guys have been sexuauly assaulted too.

Posted (edited)

:drinks: :popcorn2: You can guess...

YOU MANIACS! YOU BLEW IT UP! Ah, **** you! G** **** *** all to ****!

Edited by apantherfrommd
wrong thread. not movie thread

48 minutes ago, apantherfrommd said:

:drinks: :popcorn2: You can guess...

YOU MANIACS! YOU BLEW IT UP! Ah, **** you! G** **** *** all to ****!

what blew up?

8 minutes ago, kipper said:

what blew up?

Someone implied tracks had been blown up. See last page of this thread.

I was reactant. Like you - love of country. It made me go to my movies. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPbjPOgRtyA

Remember in Planet of the Apes when [movie made in the past (people from the future)] didn't care about our culture or history so they blew up our Statue of Liberty. Kind of like today, where people are tearing down statues to erase our history.

Those damn dirty Apes even sent risen to the Pentagon in envelopes. I guess that's why I received a preparation emergency alert message on my phone today from the POTUS and FEMA. Sending Risen is bad. EO signed last year say that Mil tribunals will start in January for the damn dirty Apes.

952043557_1DOJREL.jpg.39236d30e4b0a9337ecc7cb74430e8d8.jpg

1 minute ago, apantherfrommd said:

Someone implied tracks had been blown up. See last page of this thread.

I was reactant. Like you - love of country. It made me go to my movies. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPbjPOgRtyA

Remember in Planet of the Apes when [movie made in the past (people from the future)] didn't care about our culture or history so they blew up our Statue of Liberty. Kind of like today, where people are tearing down statues to erase our history.

Those damn dirty Apes even sent risen to the Pentagon in envelopes. I guess that's why I received a preparation emergency alert message on my phone today from the POTUS and FEMA. Sending Risen is bad. EO signed last year say that Mil tribunals will start in January for the damn dirty Apes.

952043557_1DOJREL.jpg.39236d30e4b0a9337ecc7cb74430e8d8.jpg

now Im even more confused.

sometimes I think there are things going on here that we arent supposed to know

5 minutes ago, kipper said:

now Im even more confused.

sometimes I think there are things going on here that we arent supposed to know

Oh contraire, mon frère. How did you feel when you sweatshirt was gone? That's not a good feeling? Now compare it to how good you felt when you found it. That's awareness and transparency. If you see tracks blown up, start pounding your fist in the ground like Charlton Heston and listen to the person manning the helm. POTUS. Like person on last page said. Don't be left shaking your head dumb and stupid like he was. Be aware like you usually are. Love the country and listen up. You knew that person was not a doctor. ;) Follow the EO's. You're supposed to know what's going on, because it's our duty. We can't post it, because of the rules here, but we can be vague, hope, and encourage. But not pressure. My advice: Follow the EO's. Exe Orders. That will clue you. We have transparency.

107643788_22018_05_20.thumb.png.8b28c1c78c7cdb1fe05fdafff46b3825.png

1 hour ago, apantherfrommd said:

Oh contraire, mon frère. How did you feel when you sweatshirt was gone? That's not a good feeling? Now compare it to how good you felt when you found it. That's awareness and transparency. If you see tracks blown up, start pounding your fist in the ground like Charlton Heston and listen to the person manning the helm. POTUS. Like person on last page said. Don't be left shaking your head dumb and stupid like he was. Be aware like you usually are. Love the country and listen up. You knew that person was not a doctor. ;) Follow the EO's. You're supposed to know what's going on, because it's our duty. We can't post it, because of the rules here, but we can be vague, hope, and encourage. But not pressure. My advice: Follow the EO's. Exe Orders. That will clue you. We have transparency.

107643788_22018_05_20.thumb.png.8b28c1c78c7cdb1fe05fdafff46b3825.png

Apanther are you on another zep forum?   I think I read this before.

Charlton Heston was a very sexy man... not that I mean anything by that. He and Kirk Douglas have such strong jaws. 

I was happy to get my sweatshirt back but it smelled weird. Some people are not very clean. My cats are cleaner then most people are butt licking and all.

15 minutes ago, kipper said:

Apanther are you on another zep forum?   I think I read this before.

Charlton Heston was a very sexy man... not that I mean anything by that. He and Kirk Douglas have such strong jaws. 

I was happy to get my sweatshirt back but it smelled weird. Some people are not very clean. My cats are cleaner then most people are butt licking and all.

Kirk? Yup. Sure did have a strong jawline. We loved this movie.

If you get a chance and appreciate Vincent Van Gogh then enjoy.

Nice guy, ey?

Navy vet arrested in case of poisoned letters sent to White House; ricin ingredients found

15 hours ago, redrum said:

Nice guy, ey?

Navy vet arrested in case of poisoned letters sent to White House; ricin ingredients found

Only in the most broad sense of the description. That is, he sent castor beans, no actual Ricin. 

But hey, I guess you could claim it was Ricin since Ricin is made from a chemical found and extracted from castor beans, kinda like selling a junkie a bag of poppy seeds is akin to trafficking in heroin.

However, the guy is mentally ill. Too bad he chose to serve instead of getting a sweet job in IT or a related field, if he chose the latter his insurance package would have likely covered mental health vs. having to go to the broken VA and wait two years to be seen. Lucky he only sent some stupid beans and not actual poison.

Not justifying anything but the fact is obvious here, the chickens have come back to roost. If you sow the wind, you will reap the whirlwind.

Schizophrenia is interesting to watch...from a far.

8 minutes ago, Walter said:

I think most people say Van Gogh had bi-polar disorder and drank to much.

Once again, panther vomits in an Osterizer, hits 'frappé', and posts the results.

5 minutes ago, Strider said:

Once again, panther vomits in an Osterizer, hits 'frappé', and posts the results.

:hysterical: 

9 minutes ago, Strider said:

Oui. Almost 'urtz me pride. Neither a vomit nor a furball, mate.

4 minutes ago, Strider said:

you have it wrong strider

Image result for frappe BOOM :lol: Voila.

18 hours ago, redrum said:

Nice guy, ey?

So that's how you spell Risin. Sad indeed. I heard cops were killed in SC as well.

Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, kipper said:

you have it wrong strider

No, I don't. As anyone with eight-grade or above reading comprehension can see for themselves. He totally got wrong what Walter was referring to with his blowing the tracks up remark. It was Andy's bullshit nonsensical post about Knebby that caused the mods to remove the entire "old members" thread that Walter was talking about.

Instead, Andy spews forth nonsensically about "Planet of the Apes" (getting the gist of the plot wrong) and rambling about ricin (misspelling it over and over...maybe he had badeball's resin on his mind?), POTUS and EOs and the usual claptrap about love of country. What this had to do with Knebby is anybody's guess...but who has the time to decipher what Andy's (by his own admission on pills and sleep-deprived) word-jumbles are about?

I guess posting is his therapy...and probably cheaper than seeing a real therapist.

27 minutes ago, apantherfrommd said:

So that's how you spell Risin. Sad indeed. I heard cops were killed in SC as well.

FFS. It's ricin. I hope you don't make these mistakes on your job. Someone could get killed.

Edited by Strider

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Walter said:

Here we go again...

Edited by Walter

13 minutes ago, Strider said:

No, I don't. As anyone with eight-grade or above reading comprehension can see for themselves. He totally got wrong what Walter was referring to with his blowing the tracks up remark. It was Andy's bullshit nonsensical post about Knebby that caused the mods to remove the entire "old members" thread that Walter was talking about.

Instead, Andy spews forth nonsensically about "Planet of the Apes" (getting the gist of the plot wrong) and rambling about ricin (misspelling it over and over...maybe he had badeball's resin on his mind?), POTUS and EOs and the usual claptrap about love of country. What this had to do with Knebby is anybody's guess...but who has the time to decipher what Andy's (by his own admission on pills and sleep-deprived) word-jumbles are about?

I guess posting is his therapy...and probably cheaper than seeing a real therapist.

FFS. It's ricin. I hope you don't make these mistakes on your job. Someone could get killed.

If there was a nonsensical post, then the post would have been removed. I'm not a mod nor in charge, so quit assuming.

Indeed it is ricin, Strider. I got it wrong - self-deprecating humor. I'm ok with it. As for getting someone killed, I do my job well to save them and am very attentive, astute, and willing to put my life on the line as many good people here are.

Planet of the Apes? Loved the movie. And I'm Rambling On... Peace.

4 hours ago, Strider said:

Strider,  I think some of this stuff just gets out of hand I agree, but I guess some wounds are deep. Did Apanther start the thread that got deleted, I dont remember if not, but there was some interesting stuff in there about the past. I have not been here to see a lot of the stuff but I have seen and heard enough to know there are distinct camps and lines here which unfortunatly draws people into the issues. 

'Enjoy the statue while it's still there.'

Fahrenheit 451, except they will use blow torches this time.