Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hotplant

Random Thoughts v.3

I'm seriously contemplating giving my cat a bath. No matter how much I brush him, he still has gobs and gobs of hair coming off him.

I wonder if I'll lose an eye. :unsure:

Well I don't have a garage or a basement <_< So I just feel left out. (Pout)

I'm seriously contemplating giving my cat a bath. No matter how much I brush him, he still has gobs and gobs of hair coming off him.

Be careful; that's a 2-3 person job in our house and he only has 2 sets of claws :unsure:

You're already here!

Oh I see, it must be one of those "state of mind" things, right? Is the basement a step above or below the gutter? :D

Hmm, a cat bath, eh? Yeah, I'd definitely recommend safety glasses for that operation. Possibly a kevlar jacket...

Oh I see, it must be one of those "state of mind" things, right? Is the basement a step above or below the gutter? :D

Hmm, a cat bath, eh? Yeah, I'd definitely recommend safety glasses for that operation. Possibly a kevlar jacket...

The lower level forums (where we are currently posting) ie... the General Forum, is considered "the basement". I think we are looked upon as being in the gutter, lol... by the upper echelon!

In case anyone's wondering....I'm alive!

(Is anyone out there?-out there?-out there?) :blink:

we actually had a cat that would jump in the bathtub with you...very funny!

Here's to the list, our friend DZL is getting well. To all that is in peace and love. You gotta know guys will be guys and girls will be girls.

But there's more love in this list than hate and I think that's the important thing.

Peace,

edk/zandorit

Norah Jones Live

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k5PDKfTJLhA0DktATM

:P

Goodbye sweetie. Now you have the child and a happy heart. Kiss woot and tell her goodbye.

Edited by Mary Hartman

Poor Yukon, lol. I know that people need their space though. Maybe you need to make sure you and your wife both get enough of that while she is home. I hope she is doing well.

Been so blah lately, haven't called my best friend back from last week. Every time i get ready to make the phone call, something else needs to be done. I feel bad because she is going through a lot at the moment too, and i know she could use my support. Another friend is patiently waiting for me to call back, too. I haven't forgotten, just, oh sorry :)

Time... what a hassle sometimes. I wish i had more time.

Got a new job!

:thumbsup::cheer:

FBI? CIA? joking. That's great news :)

FBI? CIA? joking. That's great news :)

Actually I will be working on the stage as a stage hand :D

Cool stuff!

Now you can see why I'm excited.

Edited by Mary Hartman

Meh, i'm alright. I gotta say though Mary's gif in his sig really sucks. That chick was never good looking.

Am I the only one who thinks it's weirder to see boobs with NO tan line than ones with? Maybe I'm just used to looking at my pasty ones, but seriously, it's like, oh my god, PLEASE wear some sunscreen! Those things are going to fall off one of these days if you spend that much time in the sun and then jolt 'em around like that! Tsk.

People who complain about everything "Waaaaaaaaaaaa, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa." Poor babies.

Edited by Mary Hartman

You'll be alright.

It's a shame though that I lost a friend who is on here. She got some sort of idea that everything has to be taken seriously and I couldn't talk to her casually and she won't talk to me anymore.

You'll be alright.

It's a shame though that I lost a friend who is on here. She got some sort of idea that everything has to be taken seriously and I couldn't talk to her casually and she won't talk to me anymore.

Life is too short though you know. People can get along if they just give it an effort. The girl was added after I pulled about 100 sigs because of someones complaints about how they hate women.

Go figure?

Spats?

Life is too short though you know. People can get along if they just give it an effort. The girl was added after I pulled about 100 sigs because of someones complaints about how they hate women.

Go figure?

Spats?

I'm not going to argue about this or anything it's just that since it was brought up your sig is very distasteful and offensive. This is a public forum and other people do need to be taken into consideration.

Damn, I've got a cold.

Have some tea and medecine. Hope you feel better soon! :console:

I have to go to graduation today. I'm not graduating but I know people who are, and then I have to go to a graduation party. It's so surrreal. People that I knew when I five and we would play hide and go seek and all sorts of other games are adults now. Before long, I will be the grown up one having to go into the world on my own. Part of me wants to so badly and get away from the pit of the Earth small town I'm from, and part of me wants to be five years old again.