What is the most relaxing layed back Zeppelin song?

ledzeppelinfan1

• 1 month later...

Over The Hills and Far Away always relaxes me without making me feel sad, or too mellow like some of my other favorites, ie. Thank You, Going To California, The Rain Song, Ten Years Gone, Tangerine, I'm Gonna Crawl, The Rover, That's The Way...

^

I wouldn't say I'm Gonna Crawl was laid back. That's beautiful, romantic torture.

My choices are Bron-A-Yur, The Rain Song, Ten Years Gone, Black Mountain Side, Swan Song, Going to California, Down By the Seaside, and Over the Hills and Far Away.

It's quite subjective...maybe OTHAFA?

But for me one of the songs that provides me with relaxing moments is Kashmir. Really, whenever I'm stressed out, I listen to it and it relaxes me sooooo much...there have been already (many) times that I felt asleep while listening to it. :huh:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I must say the music of That's The Way enters thru the earphones, pulses thru my bloodstream soothing nerves and muscles on the way and by the time it reaches the brain, I'm seeing colors flowing thru the air.

I get a similar effect with Going To California, Kashmir, In The Light.