Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
ledzeppelinfan1

What is the most relaxing layed back Zeppelin song?

The song which makes me really relax and unwind is "Trampled Under Foot" because its fun, sexy and it sure makes me wanna dance :D

The most laid back Led Zep songs are :

Down By The Seaside

Thank You

Going To California

Bron-Yr-Aur

Alexa   

I would think "Down By The Seaside" on top of all. It's such a nice song! That, and like many others have said, "Bron-Y-Aur", "The Rain Song" and "Going To California".

What do you think is the most layed back, relaxing zeppelin song.

rm2551   

Ten Years Gone.

The Rain Song.

Down by the Seaside.

Nothing new, all been listed, but they're definitely mine. All pure magic.

JTM   

I'm Gonna Crawl, I went almost a year playing that as the last piece of music I played before bedtime, in fact a the time it was the only number I played off ITTOD.

Walter   

The instrumental version of Going To California and The Rain Song version from their respective companion discs are my current favorites.

But nothing exceeds Bron-yr-aur as the most relaxing Zeppelin song for me.  It always takes me back to driving through the Green Mountains of Vermont whenever I hear it.

IpMan   

The Bron-Yr-Aur & Down by the Seaside double shot are my absolute favorite, hanging out at the beach on Coronado Island as the sun is setting tunes. Just pure, laid back Zep magic with a Pina Colada from the Del in one hand, and some sweet leaf in the other. A beautiful woman by my side and a host of friends. If it gets any better than that then only big baby Jesus knows.

For me, that is Nirvana, pure bliss.

Edited by IpMan