Photos from the Reunion

If you click om 'Live' at the bottom of the linked page, then 'click here' (for full catalogue) you get a PDF with 20 photos, 10 of which are from the Ahmet Tribute.

They're not bad but the prices he wants to sell them for (mounted) are :o:o:angry:

they are really nice, i'd even dare to say they are worth the price. But I would not be the one that wants money from such lovely images. Suum quique I guess.

thanks for the link. A little out of my price range for a photo.

now if it was signed personally by Jason, Robert, Jimmy and John, then I would consider (at those prices).

:D

R B)

They're not even 'arty'....just pretty average photos trying to be arty

Agreed.. As mentioned above, the one with the corner of RP's head is just crap. Understandable to an extent if they were signed, etc. but they aren't!

• 5 months later...

Jimmy's looking like all of the needles and the dope have really taken their toll on him. It's very sad to see him looking so down-trodden. Plant is catching up quickly. Thankfully Jones kept his mind and didn't get carried away with the dope--thankfully he's (JPJ) going to be around for a good long time. Don't get me wrong, I wish that JP and RP would be around too, but simply looking at their current pictures shows that both of them look well beyond their age--so sad. But a very good case against drugs (if you have children).

• 2 weeks later...

Archived