What Made You Un-Happy Today ?

The Rover

3 hours ago, Strider said:

I can't wait to see how Trump's lapdogs Hannity and Tucker spin this.

I don’t watch either of those state run media opinion talk shows. But as we can see there is already an undertow of acceptance of this new low of lows. People, like yourself, who have served and sacrificed are turning in their graves or having their stomachs turned...leaving the Russian-sympathizing treasonous scum doing what they do. Saying what’s right is wrong, what’s up is down. The scoreboard (still early in the indictment process) speaks for itself - 32 indictments, 5 guilty pleas.  Campaign manager sitting in jail. Just the tip of the ‘berg.

1 hour ago, kipper said:

Strider you need to put down the reefer and turn down the volume on your Greatful Dead album, are you serious??  What about Obama sending a plane load of cash to the Iranians in the middle of the night? What about Hillary and her Toys R Us "reset button"?  Uh... Lyndon Johnson... never heard the name before?

Who cares if the Russians spied on us, isnt that therr job? Didn't Obama spy on Merkle? You are just butt hurt because Hillary lost because HALF of America hate her. Apperently a lot of democrats too. How is that Putin's fault? Hillary couldn't beat Obama. Hillary was hated when she was Bill's wife and it was her fault democrats lost control of congress when Bill Clinton was president because she couldn't shut her big mouth.

Putin is a thug and a good leader at the same time. He hasn't done any dirty tricks that Churchill or FDR never did. Putin is the leader of the nation with the 2nd most powerful nuke aresenal.  You don't just wag your finger at them and expect to make any progress.  When was the last time Russians flew airplanes into our buildings Strder?  Only people whining about what Trump did today are swamp dwellers. Democrat and Republican swam dwellers.

Thank you. Your idiocy is duly noted. You're more interested in being a partisan hack than an American. That is, if you were ever American to begin with. Methinks you are the former weslgarlic from the UK. Still bringing up HRC? She's irrelevant.

5 hours ago, Strider said:

There have been many poor decisions made by American Presidents throughout history. Actions taken, legal and illegal, that have embarrassed the U.S. and had long-lasting repercussions.

But watching Trump lick the boot of Putin today has to rank as one of the worst displays by an American President in my lifetime. Today's Trump-Putin press conference was almost surreal in how thoroughly Trump is submissive to Putin. It was an outright joke...especially coming so soon after Trump's rude behaviour towards our NATO allies.

These years be remembered as low points in U.S. presidential history. It is up to Republicans and Democrats alike to stop bickering and reclaim their soul and integrity. This is not a partisan issue of left or right....it's an American issue. Our country is being led by a charlatan of historical imcompetence.

I can't wait to see how Trump's lapdogs Hannity and Tucker spin this.

1 hour ago, Walter said:

I don’t watch either of those state run media opinion talk shows. But as we can see there is already an undertow of acceptance of this new low of lows. People, like yourself, who have served and sacrificed are turning in their graves or having their stomachs turned...leaving the Russian-sympathizing treasonous scum doing what they do. Saying what’s right is wrong, what’s up is down. The scoreboard (still early in the indictment process) speaks for itself - 32 indictments, 5 guilty pleas.  Campaign manager sitting in jail. Just the tip of the ‘berg.

Thank you both.  You write better than I ever will and I greatly appreciate your expressing my thoughts about this. 

1 hour ago, Strider said:

Thank you. Your idiocy is duly noted. You're more interested in being a partisan hack than an American. That is, if you were ever American to begin with. Methinks you are the former weslgarlic from the UK. Still bringing up HRC? She's irrelevant.

Strider I used to be a democrat. I voted for Obama. I used to think like a liberal because I thought it meant being a nice person.  Me thinks YOU are the one unwilling to open your eyes and learn something. YOU are the one being partisan.  Im not from the UK that is insane. I say more anti UK things here than anyone.

HRC has always been irrelevant, but it is  SHE is the one still bringing herself up. But I do thank her. I thank her for demonstrating to someone like me how stupid it was to follow along with a party that doesnt stand for anything they claim to stand for. The Democratic party of JFK, and Robert Kennedy doesnt exit anymore. It is now the party of BLM and Elizabeth warren. NUTS!!!

Edited by kipper

On ‎7‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 7:20 PM, Strider said:

Don't be so sure about HRC, Strider. For all we know, she may try another attempt. Seriously. I say that tongue-in-cheek. She has quite a bit of money to pay back given to her while running. She basically held the funds hostage as they were to be slowly dispersed back into the party after the "predicted" win. She is very relevant. Whether what I said is unfounded is neither here nor there. However, wouldn't you agree her influence is extremely relevant?

On ‎7‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 6:05 PM, kipper said:

What about Obama sending a plane load of cash to the Iranians in the middle of the night? What about Hillary and her Toys R Us "reset button"?  Uh... Lyndon Johnson... never heard the name before?

You forgot one. "After my election, I will have more flexibility". "I will transmit this information to Vladimir".

At least we have transparency with this guy. Not a hot mic.

I'm not sure what I saw in a summit as being a bad thing. How well do you trust US intelligence? Are these the same people that told us that Iraq had WMDs before we went to war? Did we find the WMDs?

I guess what makes me unhappy is that my country cannot learn how to pull itself together to get along and put partisan politics aside.

Like you kipper, I have only been affiliated with one political party. The Democratic Party. It has gone so far extreme that anyone other than extreme as that is labeled as the other side. As an enemy. I apologize so much to the forum, to the members here involved, and to Sam. But can't anyone see, that we are not an enemy to one another regardless of political affiliation.

It's the system (the Deep State) that wants us divided. They want us fighting. Because if we are fighting amongst ourselves, THEY WIN.

That's my rant. And that's what makes me unhappy. Media is good at dividing us all. You people here, whether we agree or disagree, are brothers and sisters. 

Edited by apantherfrommd

4 hours ago, apantherfrommd said:

You forgot one. "After my election, I will have more flexibility". "I will transmit this information to Vladimir".

At least we have transparency with this guy. Not a hot mic.

I'm not sure what I saw in a summit as being a bad thing. How well do you trust US intelligence? Are these the same people that told us that Iraq had WMDs before we went to war? Did we find the WMDs?

I guess what makes me unhappy is that my country cannot learn how to pull itself together to get along and put partisan politics aside.

Like you kipper, I have only been affiliated with one political party. The Democratic Party. It has gone so far extreme that anyone other than extreme as that is labeled as the other side. As an enemy. I apologize so much to the forum, to the members here involved, and to Sam. But can't anyone see, that we are not an enemy to one another regardless of political affiliation.

It's the system (the Deep State) that wants us divided. They want us fighting. Because if we are fighting amongst ourselves, THEY WIN.

That's my rant. And that's what makes me unhappy. Media is good at dividing us all. You people here, whether we agree or disagree, are brothers and sisters. 

I'm glad you see what I see Apanther.  I didn't know what deep state was until I saw how Hillary stole her party nomination from the will of the people on her side (Sanders), and then later how establishment republicans wanted to see their own candidate lose to Hillary. Crazy stuff!

Isn't it weird how Reagan would be too liberal to be a Republican today, and JFK too conservative to be a Democrat today.

7 hours ago, Strider said:

The fact that you hate America

My time and life is too precious and full to bother wasting time with trolls.

Maybe it's the only way you can get through your day. If you really are a first-responder, your job is stressful...I'll give you that. But I can't take what you say on this forum seriously...and I'm not alone.

So panther

Hi Strider. Aggression problems? I love my country and the people in it. You are proving my point. If people differ in relation to a belief does it have to necessitate an extreme ideology from someone else's. Does it necessitate name calling i.e. "troll". Is this grade school? These are the least of things as this is a forum.

There are people physically getting the snot beat out of them on the streets for these very disagreements. That's what I'm referring to mainly. Blood. Over the fact that someone they wanted to win didn't, and they can't make any concessions for anything the successor does. So they fight others. If you don't take that seriously then fine. I find it sad that people do this. You resort to belittling yourself with name-calling and stating that I hate America as a fact because... or I'm tag-teaming with... Just because your mentality is different doesn't make things so.

I do agree with you that intelligence can be trust-worthy. However, intelligence paints a picture of influence. For instance, who hasn't tried to influence or persuade our elections. The Chinese have as well, etc, etc. We have tried to sway others. Trusting intelligence should not be an absolute. They have been so wrong before and we have been warned of them by leaders past.

7 hours ago, Strider said:

A president takes an oath to protect and serve the U.S. Constitution and to defend the country. This was a clear case of a president derelict in his duty.

Then by your own words, take refuge in the fact that when this meddling occurred, and defense did not take place, that this president is no longer presiding over our great land. Have a kind day.

Apanther, you are indeed, without a doubt, continuously trying to troll people in this forum by consistently posting random ass political opinions in order to reel in an argument. You're not the only one, but you're definitely one of the perps. Do you even post about anything else? I've never noticed.

3 hours ago, gibsonfan159 said:

Apanther, you are indeed, without a doubt, continuously trying to troll people in this forum by consistently posting random ass political opinions in order to reel in an argument. You're not the only one, but you're definitely one of the perps. Do you even post about anything else? I've never noticed.

that is total horseshit. Apanther is a very nice and friendly guy and a real Led Zeppelin fan unlike many others here.  Besides, Strder is a big boy and makes plenty of  his own coments all the time when he feels like it. Apanther doesn't even respond to most of those. Then there is that other guy who lives down in the  low rent Florida swampland who claims to be LGBTQ friendly  but who makes homophobic comments when he "thinks" he is being clever and you havent called him out have you?

You are wrong.

9 hours ago, gibsonfan159 said:

Replying to someone is not trolling, otherwise you are guilty yourself. If you haven't noticed, I did apologize to the forum and Sam. Re-read post.

On ‎7‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 8:35 PM, apantherfrommd said:

I apologize so much to the forum, to the members here involved, and to Sam.

Contentious social content would be deemed the same as political content. It's deemed the same when you speak out on inequality, BLM, and racial injustice, Tarheel. And you have. I'm not against your issues. Are you trolling? I don't see you as one.

I have a number of other topics since you don't notice. Too many to waste my time linking. I hope you have a kind weekend.

http://forums.ledzeppelin.com/topic/22365-jimmy-page-vs-robbie-williams/?page=1

http://forums.ledzeppelin.com/topic/23118-best-led-zeppelin-fan-made-videos/

http://forums.ledzeppelin.com/topic/21273-atlanta-1973-16mm-film/ Feel free to help find the rest of Atlanta '73. That would be great.

http://forums.ledzeppelin.com/topic/25590-performers-with-9-lives/?tab=comments#comment-928083

On 7/18/2018 at 8:35 PM, apantherfrommd said:

Good post.  

If you actually believe this nation is in anyway divided in the slightest, then you've fallen for the leftist narrative being produced for your consumption via the media.

There is no division in the country, only an illusion so you'll vote accordingly. It's all about dividing up the country, create strife, start riots, lay the ground work for the fomentation of communism.
You must create an air of anarchism and failed govt for a dictator/fascist to be acceptable, allow for strict laws to stop the needless rioting, then heavy govt rule will be acceptable.  Once this has been instituted, there is no stopping communism, the destruction of our God given Rights and Constitution.

2 hours ago, cryingbluerain said:

Good post.  

If you actually believe this nation is in anyway divided in the slightest, then you've fallen for the leftist narrative being produced for your consumption via the media.

There is no division in the country, only an illusion so you'll vote accordingly. It's all about dividing up the country, create strife, start riots, lay the ground work for the fomentation of communism.
You must create an air of anarchism and failed govt for a dictator/fascist to be acceptable, allow for strict laws to stop the needless rioting, then heavy govt rule will be acceptable.  Once this has been instituted, there is no stopping communism, the destruction of our God given Rights and Constitution.

:slapface:

Our Denver classic rock station this weekend featured their list of the Top 50 guitar players of all time.  Ritchie Blackmore came in at 23.....TWENTY THREE!!!  To make it worse, they played three songs from his Rainbow years only....and one of those was "Street of Dreams"!!!!!  I will no longer listen to that station!

• 2 weeks later...

So me and another guy on the job today. We get along great and did an equal amount of work. I'd say we're decent friends. The customer we serviced right at closing time says "here's something extra for you boys", and left a tip of only about $8 bucks, but you know, it's more of a gesture. I already decide I'm gonna tell my coworker to take it, that I don't need it. He leaves it while my coworker is out smoking, so I don't touch it and go clean up the shop some. Coworker walks into room with the tip, takes it while I'm not looking, walks out and says "see ya tomorrow". Not a word about the tip. 

Now, considering I was gonna give it to him anyway means it wasn't a big deal, but what really disappoints me is the fact he didn't even mention it. I truly thought this guy was a good enough person to at least offer half of it. But he didn't. At first I thought it was really shitty, then I thought "what if the guy has some serious money problems?" and did it out of necessity. I don't know, but I lost some respect for the dude anyway.

Edited by gibsonfan159

On 7/19/2018 at 10:44 AM, Strider said:

Same old, same old.

well at least you didnt say I was westgarlic from the Uk this time. How dumb was that? Talk about me being an idiot, I dont think anyone but some record shopkeeper in Hollywood would actually believe me (Kipper) is from the UK. What were you smoking that made you come up with that?

You are all twisted up because somebody who used to be a democrat finaly got tired of being lied to.  There is nothing wrong with change Strider, you should try a little bit.

On 7/16/2018 at 4:10 PM, Walter said:

who sold the uranium to the Russians walter? It wasnt the current guy in charge, it was some lady we all know who thinks all that glitters is her pantsuits.

you are blind

8 minutes ago, kipper said:

who sold the uranium to the Russians walter? It wasnt the current guy in charge, it was some lady we all know who thinks all that glitters is her pantsuits.

you are blind

You really need to do some basic research Kip as the Secretary of State does not do that as it is a duty by special committee made up of nine members and lead by the Secretary of Treasury (CFIUS). State has NO veto power on these decisions. Also, not one ounce of the Uranium One yellow-cake went to Russia, it went to Canada, Europe, and Asia.

Can you please try to get basic facts straight before you look like a fool.

1 minute ago, IpMan said:

You really need to do some basic research Kip as the Secretary of State does not do that as it is a duty by special committee made up of nine members and lead by the Secretary of Treasury (CFIUS). State has NO veto power on these decisions. Also, not one ounce of the Uranium One yellow-cake went to Russia, it went to Canada, Europe, and Asia.

Can you please try to get basic facts straight before you look like a fool.

you mean look like the fool from the sunshine state I was responding to that voted for that stupid old hag? LOL

Just now, kipper said:

you mean look like the fool from the sunshine state I was responding to that voted for that stupid old hag? LOL

Kip, you posted something which was factually incorrect. In fact, about as incorrect as one can get. Have you no scruples?

Just now, IpMan said:

Kip, you posted something which was factually incorrect. In fact, about as incorrect as one can get. Have you no scruples?

of course I do, that is why I voted with the people against the most unscrupulous person ever.

Just now, kipper said:

of course I do, that is why I voted with the people against the most unscrupulous person ever.

Well, no, the majority did not elect Trump as more than 3 million people voted for Hillary. Hillary won the popular vote by a very large margin.

Please explain how a person (you), who continuously posts outright lies and fabrications has scruples? You are either an idiot who blindly believes these ridiculous memes on Facebook, or, simply like to stir the shit.

Personally, I believe it to be the later.

Just now, IpMan said:

Well, no, the majority did not elect Trump as more than 3 million people voted for Hillary. Hillary won the popular vote by a very large margin.

Please explain how a person (you), who continuously posts outright lies and fabrications has scruples? You are either an idiot who blindly believes these ridiculous memes on Facebook, or, simply like to stir the shit.

Personally, I believe it to be the later.

I guess that would matter if presidents were elected by popular vote but they are not.  All you are basically pointing out is that millions of unenlightened people in a handful of unenlightened states cast more votes than they needed to. 

I usually dont bring up the subjects, it is usually some butthurt who gets triggered everytime our president farts who starts whining from the usual suspects around here.

I dont think anyone needs to stir shit around here, there is a lot of shit just floating around all the time anyway. I didnt create that, it was here when I got here.