I KNOW THIS WILL HAVE BEEN ASKED BEFORE

My point, though, was you could have spelled out (no pun intended) what the guy wanted to know, but you for some reason thought being that straighforward was a bad idea:

And i'm also of the opinion that they will get more satisfaction by finding it for out themselves, that have someone being just "directed to the information" if you wanna keep the link on it then do it, just dont expect me or anyone else too.

If you wanna know the Secrets of the Occult you have to pay, either in Blood or with Time, as I cant have Blood, Time will have too do wont it?

(He didn't want to know all about the secrets of the occult, he just wanted to know about Jimmy's symbol, which Ev pretty much explained above, with a lot less palaver!)

OK, that's what I was saying. Now we can be pals again. :beer:

Danny,

Not sure quite where you're going with "play like they sold their soul to Satan". Maybe you didn't mean me directly. Personally I don't buy that line at all. Jimmy is a Knight of the Order of Thelema. That's not a mystery. He's listed in their charter. But I don't buy "they" collectively took blood oaths or any of that nonsense. However that does open up the whole question of occultism; Satan vs Lucifer the Lightbearer, Egyptian paganism, Isis, Thoth, and a whole host of other beliefs and disciplines. That's the stuff people need to research themselves and draw their own conclusions from. Therein lay the mystery, and the challenge, and for some, the adventure. If they can be bothered.

Ev :beer:

Hi Ev,

Yes I meant you mate, you must have been to the "crossroads" once or twice to be able to play the way you do, no. :lol: And I was joking about that, I cant get near to you on guitar, and i've been trying for way more years thay you, and no i'm no jealous just gutted I cant do what you can, thats all.

As far as what Jimmy has done with the Occult, and I take it from what you say its the truth, I wont go there at all. I have always lived my life "in the light" so to speak, Wing Chun-Ju Jitsu-Healing thats what I do, I would rather "Heal" than "Hurt" but I aint gonna let anyone take advantage of me thats Human, as for any other form of Occult Manifestation i'm afraid I'll have to pass because i've seen no evidence personaly, dont mean I wont believe, but I would need to be very sure, if not certain before I commit myself.

This "Knight of the Order of Thelema" that you quoted, sounds like a bit like a Masonic Order to me, am I any where near?

I dont know enough about the "Dark Side" so i'll stick with the "Angels" theres more of them than whats on the other side (so i've been told) and they will do me no harm.

Kind Regards, Danny

My point, though, was you could have spelled out (no pun intended) what the guy wanted to know, but you for some reason thought being that straighforward was a bad idea:

(He didn't want to know all about the secrets of the occult, he just wanted to know about Jimmy's symbol, which Ev pretty much explained above, with a lot less palaver!)

OK, that's what I was saying. Now we can be pals again. :beer:

Always Aqua, :beer:

PS, and I just love "palaver" (thats Welsh Seaweed Bread, Right?)

Danny,

First off, I got my guitar skills by sacrificing my higher education! :lol:

As for Thelema, it's a philosophy based on the tenet that all people are manifestations of god, and love under will is its crede. Through love we can use our will to manifest our highest selves, in harmony with all other people's destinies. Invocation of angels is fundamental to it. It's not Satanism, it's just not Christianity. And that makes some people uncomfortable.

For what it's worth, I am not a Thelemite. I just read a lot! ;)

Cheers, Ev :beer:

2 things...

1. It's " you're"

2. I am not your friend.

:D

*foshizzle*! You are now a newt.

Hi Nech (Whats that about, big collars?)

7 Things

1. If I say "Your" then its "Your" right? What your saying is either the first name of a Russian Cosmonaut or the first name of a Conjourier, OK.

2. If you call me up a 1am like you just have, you better be my friend or your in big trouble OK mate?

3. Please change me back, I hate being in water.

4. Thank you for your utter contempt of my use of my Mother Tongue and Language, I have been truly told off.

5. Tell me please, did you find my link to your liking?

6. Have you found what you were looking for?

7. Can I be of any further service to your dear self?

Your Obedient Servant, Danny

So I answered his question, Jimmy Page's Symbol "ZOSO" has meaning only to Jimmy Page, anything else is pure speculation, agreed?

But I disagree mate. The mystery needn't be any deeper than his star sign.

"There is a very powerful astrological force which I am sure had a lot to do with its success. Robert is a Leo which makes him a perfect leader. With two Capricorns on either side and a Gemini behind..."

Jimmy Page

I'm sure he digs the hell outta this, though! ;)

Danny,

First off, I got my guitar skills by sacrificing my higher education! :lol:

As for Thelema, it's a philosophy based on the tenet that all people are manifestations of god, and love under will is its crede. Through love we can use our will to manifest our highest selves, in harmony with all other people's destinies. Invocation of angels is fundamental to it. It's not Satanism, it's just not Christianity. And that makes some people uncomfortable.

For what it's worth, I am not a Thelemite. I just read a lot! ;)

Cheers, Ev :beer:

Hi Ev,

Sound's Ok to me, I never got any vibes that Jimmy, or any of the boys for that matter were bad people in any way, as for reading well I have the same affliction, but mine always seem to involve war, war and more war, anything and everything about man's desire to "fight" in whatever guise, be it fists and feet or tanks and ships, it truly facinates me, always has.

Now you've got me wanting to know more about "Thelema" so I'll be off on another journey tomorrow. I like the idea of a unifying religion, I could sign up to that, i've seen some strange stuff that I cant explain through the Martial Arts so i'm not against things "Supernatural" I just like to explain everything logically, and sometimes you cant, but that doesnt mean it doesnt exsist either, does it?

Regards, Danny :beer:

Aqua, 9,

No you dont hear what I say, if you did hear me you would know that I already knew that other people had or were going to post and directed them to what they were looking for.

I directed them to the book of "Dictionary of Occult Hermetic Alchemical Sigils and Symbols" which has so much more than "Jimmy's Symbol" to offer them, then they will get a much broader picture to ingraciate their knowledge of the "Occult".

I aint here to teach people to suck eggs, they already know the English Language and are able to scroll down a page or 400, they are not retards are they?

So now you have got me angry, right, Aqua, FAZAZZZZZ, your now a Lizard, and 9, Yallah-ahalla, your now a Cat, with "Eightlives" left, and you only have yourselves to blame. :witch:

So I had already done what you have asked me too do, so now we understand ourselves dont we? now I can get back to humor and entertaining the troops and you can get back to watching me doing it, well you can if I take off the spell, Wallah, now your with us again, I hope you both have learned you lessons?

If not I wont be so kind next time, because for you there wont be a next time HA HA HA HA HA HA. :console2:

Kind Regards, Danny

Danny I have never had an issue with you. I don't know why you feel the need to be rude back to me. I acknowledged you felt the way you did about helping, I DO get what you're saying but I don't see it that way. I'm not here to pick a fight. I just offered my thoughts on the matter as people do in a discussion. Really this is not necessary.

But I disagree mate. The mystery needn't be any deeper than his star sign.

"There is a very powerful astrological force which I am sure had a lot to do with its success. Robert is a Leo which makes him a perfect leader. With two Capricorns on either side and a Gemini behind..."

Jimmy Page

I'm sure he digs the hell outta this, though! ;)

Ev, you have missunderstood me or I have'nt made my thoughts clear enough.

I am saying that "I" cannot speak for what Jimmy Page's Symbol means too him, it could mean just what you said, a Star Sign, but its for him to say so not for me to interpret his thoughts and meanings.

I have also spoken personaly to a dear friend of his and I was told that it does have further meanings to him, this could also be Jimmy winding that person up, the person winding me up, or it could hold the truth, I just dont know so I wont say what I think it means to him.

Hope I cleared that up mate.

Regards, Danny

Danny I have never had an issue with you. I don't know why you feel the need to be rude back to me. I acknowledged you felt the way you did about helping, I DO get what you're saying but I don't see it that way. I'm not here to pick a fight. I just offered my thoughts on the matter as people do in a discussion. Really this is not necessary.

Hi 9,

Your jumping to the wrong conclutions here mate, I only put you in because you said "what she said" so you roped yourself in with Aqua, thats all, no offence was ment to you at all just a bit of my humor. I have no quarrell with you at all, and you can jump on my thread anytime and I wont take any offence, just be prepared for a bit of sarcastis humor on my part, you should know me by now, I would rather have you as a friend than a foe, so lets put an end to this now and :kiss: and make up, or if you would rather :beer: then its on me,

Very Kind Regards, Danny

Hi Ev,

Sound's Ok to me, I never got any vibes that Jimmy, or any of the boys for that matter were bad people in any way, as for reading well I have the same affliction, but mine always seem to involve war, war and more war, anything and everything about man's desire to "fight" in whatever guise, be it fists and feet or tanks and ships, it truly facinates me, always has.

Now you've got me wanting to know more about "Thelema" so I'll be off on another journey tomorrow. I like the idea of a unifying religion, I could sign up to that, i've seen some strange stuff that I cant explain through the Martial Arts so i'm not against things "Supernatural" I just like to explain everything logically, and sometimes you cant, but that doesnt mean it doesnt exsist either, does it?

Regards, Danny :beer:

Happy hunting! :beer:

http://www.thelema101.com/

Hi 9,

Your jumping to the wrong conclutions here mate, I only put you in because you said "what she said" so you roped yourself in with Aqua, thats all, no offence was ment to you at all just a bit of my humor. I have no quarrell with you at all, and you can jump on my thread anytime and I wont take any offence, just be prepared for a bit of sarcastis humor on my part, you should know me by now, I would rather have you as a friend than a foe, so lets put an end to this now and :kiss: and make up, or if you would rather :beer: then its on me,

Very Kind Regards, Danny

Hi Danny,

Sometimes humour doesn't always come across as such on a message board but thanks for clearing it up. All is good and after the day I had, I'll happily take the beer and send one back to you :beer:

Hi Danny,

Sometimes humour doesn't always come across as such on a message board but thanks for clearing it up. All is good and after the day I had, I'll happily take the beer and send one back to you :beer:

Hi 9,

I'll take a beer from you anytime, but what I really wanted was the :kiss: , beer is so expencive these days dont you think? :lol:

Cheers 9 :beer: and Kind Regards, Danny

PS, All this beer, I feel pissed.

Hi Nech (Whats that about, big collars?)

7 Things

1. If I say "Your" then its "Your" right? What your saying is either the first name of a Russian Cosmonaut or the first name of a Conjourier, OK.

2. If you call me up a 1am like you just have, you better be my friend or your in big trouble OK mate?

3. Please change me back, I hate being in water.

4. Thank you for your utter contempt of my use of my Mother Tongue and Language, I have been truly told off.

5. Tell me please, did you find my link to your liking?

6. Have you found what you were looking for?

7. Can I be of any further service to your dear self?

Your Obedient Servant, Danny

I need not bicker with someone that has the language skills of a 6 year old....and of their Mother language at that. :(

Hi 9,

I'll take a beer from you anytime, but what I really wanted was the :kiss: , beer is so expencive these days dont you think? :lol:

Cheers 9 :beer: and Kind Regards, Danny

PS, All this beer, I feel pissed.

Who said a kiss wasn't expensive ;) But here ya go, just so you don't take anymore lives from me :kiss:

Cheers Dan :wave:

just wanted to jump in and say that i can see merit to both sides being discussed here, so am gonna wimp out and sit on the fence.

also wanted to say thank goodness you are back evster! we all missed you.

and danny, i totally get YOUR brand of humour. YOUR not an aussie tho, are you ? ..... i thought the bit about casting spells was hilarious, keep em coming, this board is way too serious sometimes!

Hi Ev,

My hunch about the Freemasons was right, been trolling your link all day, thanks again mate.

:watchingyou:

"Then in 1910 Crowley was contacted by Theodore Reuss, the head of an organization based in Germany called the Ordo Templi Orientis (O.T.O.). This group of high-ranking Freemasons claimed to have discovered the supreme secret of practical magick, which was taught in its highest degrees."

Kind Regards, Danny

Sorry to be astrologically nit-picky, but it refers to his Sun Sign. ;)

Hi Moonmaid

You can "pick my nits" anytime, I hope I spelt that right. :lol:

But do tell me whats the difference, please.

Regards, Danny

Hi Moonmaid

You can "pick my nits" anytime, I hope I spelt that right. :lol:

But do tell me whats the difference, please.

Regards, Danny

Ha! Love it!

There is no such thing as a "star" sign in astrology. An individual's chart consists of a Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto, Rising and the Houses. When a hot chick approaches you in bar (and I know they do...) and she asks you, "what's your sign?" she's asking what your Sun sign is. This is the head honcho, but by no means the only important aspect of, astrology. Jimmy's Sun sign is Capricorn and it has been pointed out that he probably found his sigil in a book. The author used the sigil to magically represent Saturn, the ruler of Capricorn.

Edit for spelling & grammar.

Archived