I KNOW THIS WILL HAVE BEEN ASKED BEFORE

I need not bicker with someone that has the language skills of a 6 year old....and of their Mother language at that. :(

Hi Nech,

"7. Can I be of any further service to your dear self?"

Should I take that as a "NO" then?

"Language skills of a 6 year old"

You give me too much credit, mate.

But just to show there is no hard feelings on my part and that I dont hold a grudge I thought I would provide you with a present, a New Avatar, hope you like it, and it fits.

HiNech.jpg

Very Kind Regards, Danny

Ha! Love it!

There is no such thing as a "star" sign in astrology. An individual's chart consists of a Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, Pluto, Rising and the Houses. When a hot chick approaches you in bar (and I know they do...) and she asks you, "what's your sign?" she's asking what your Sun sign is. This is the head honcho, but by know means the only important aspect, of astrology. Jimmy's Sun sign is Capricorn and it has been pointed out that he probably found his sigil in a book. The author used the sigil to magically represent Saturn, the ruler of Capricorn.

Hi Moonmaid, you old smooth talker you. :kiss:

As Ev said, beer was involved, but thanks for not showing us up on an open forum, you sweetie you. :kiss:

Now lets get down to business, the only "Hot Chick" that ever approached me in a bar was a "Vindaloo" that was thrown up all over me way back in the 70s, and thats a fact.

If she did ask what was my "sign" and I didnt like the look of her, the only sign I would give relates to either one or two fingers delivered in an upward motion.

Now I know your a "Hot Chick" so give me a clue as to just what to say to a "Hot Chick" if one does happen to approach me and ask me that question about Star/Sun Signs please.

And what if a "Guy" who's also interested in Astrology approaches me and whisper's in my ear and says "I'm very, very interested in "Uranus"" what do I say? Somthing like "Na mate i'm a Venus Man, really man, a Venus Man" and then leave quickley or something like that?

Now what really interests me it the fact that Jimmys a Capricorn and ruled by Saturn, the same as me, could I use that to my advantage in any way?

Can you do Charts and things?

By the way, I only have a little "Sigil" and its just like Jimmys.

ZBIGDAN.jpg

What do ya think of it?

Regards, Danny

Hi Moonmaid, you old smooth talker you. :kiss:

As Ev said, beer was involved, but thanks for not showing us up on an open forum, you sweetie you. :kiss:

Now lets get down to business, the only "Hot Chick" that ever approached me in a bar was a "Vindaloo" that was thrown up all over me way back in the 70s, and thats a fact.

If she did ask what was my "sign" and I didnt like the look of her, the only sign I would give relates to either one or two fingers delivered in an upward motion.

Now I know your a "Hot Chick" so give me a clue as to just what to say to a "Hot Chick" if one does happen to approach me and ask me that question about Star/Sun Signs please.

And what if a "Guy" who's also interested in Astrology approaches me and whisper's in my ear and says "I'm very, very interested in "Uranus"" what do I say? Somthing like "Na mate i'm a Venus Man, really man, a Venus Man" and then leave quickley or something like that?

Now what really interests me it the fact that Jimmys a Capricorn and ruled by Saturn, the same as me, could I use that to my advantage in any way?

Can you do Charts and things?

By the way, I only have a little "Sigil" and its just like Jimmys.

ZBIGDAN.jpg

What do ya think of it?

Regards, Danny

Vindaloo, eh? Puke: Tastes like chicken!

Onto other things...you only have to worry about a gay guy's astrological interest in you if he asks what the:

vq175d.jpg is.

Now, for all who are losing sleep over this issue, yes, I am a "hot chick." Whew! Glad to get that off my chest.

The more serious issue of this post, however, is your question about being a Capricorn. No, don't say, "I'm a Capricorn like Jimmy Page!" That sounds weird. Just be the charming, stern, silly, successful, self-loathing, self-loving, wonderful contradiction that all Cappies are, and you will get your very own hot chick. If you want to follow the "rules" of astrology, though, your best bets are Taurus, Virgo, Cancer (like me, and your Opposite sign. You know what they say about opposites attracting, and all ;) ), Scorpio, and Pisces.

Yes, I do charts.

Oh, and another thing about Cappies...they rarely have "little sigils." :D

This concludes Moonmaid's lecture on Getting Ass by Astrology.

Charts are very personal. Do you want me to post, or shall I PM you?

Haha! Personally I don't care. It might make a cool thread (if you're up to a flood of requests, lol). Your call. ;)

But either way thanks, if you can be bothered! :wave:

Haha! Personally I don't care. It might make a cool thread (if you're up to a flood of requests, lol). Your call. ;)

But either way thanks, if you can be bothered! :wave:

I just sent yours! And to anyone else, I can do it on a case by case basis. Just PM me! :wave:

Vindaloo, eh? Puke: Tastes like chicken! Yea it was Chicken Vindaloo, tasted like shite to me, and the smell lasted for weeks.

Onto other things...you only have to worry about a gay guy's astrological interest in you if he asks what the:

vq175d.jpg is.

Thats good, I can live with that, is the same as my hat size.

Now, for all who are losing sleep over this issue, yes, I am a "hot chick." Whew! Glad to get that off my chest.

I knew it, I could feel your warmth from here.

The more serious issue of this post, however, is your question about being a Capricorn. No, don't say, "I'm a Capricorn like Jimmy Page!" That sounds weird. Just be the charming, stern, silly, successful, self-loathing, self-loving, wonderful contradiction that all Cappies are, and you will get your very own hot chick. I thought you were standing behind me when I read this bit, you make me very nervous Moonmaid, very nervous indeed. And thanks for the advice, I used that trick about 25 years ago and it worked a treat, well she is still with me.

If you want to follow the "rules" of astrology, though, your best bets are Taurus, Virgo, Cancer (like me, and your Opposite sign. You know what they say about opposites attracting, and all ;) ), Scorpio, and Pisces.

I once went out with a Taurean and she dumped me and broke my heart, this Virgo chich I went with "Didnt" so her Sun Sign was correct, now Cancer, never had the pleasure, untill now that is. ;)

Yes, I do charts. Lovley, what about maps?

Oh, and another thing about Cappies...they rarely have "little sigils." :D

Spot on there Girl, go get em, you really are a :witch: ain't ya, i'm gonna have to watch me back now you little Vixen you.

This concludes Moonmaid's lecture on Getting Ass by Astrology.

Thanks, but is there any other way?

Now what do you really think of my Avatar/Sigils, its not too big is it? <ahttp://forums.ledzeppelin.com/uploads/emoticons/default_wink.png' alt=';)'>

And do you want me to do one for you?

Regards, Danny

BIGDAN:

I'm so glad you are still with the little lady. Out of curiosity, what's her Sun sign?

Regarding the sigil...I know where you're coming from with the "Z" part of it. That's recognized as being similar to the Capricorn sign:

ayt7ae.jpg

You are a Capricorn.

You are also a Jimmy Page fan. The "Z" thingy signifies that as well.

The problem is that THAT "Z" thingy is so much a part of how we think, feel, know, love Jimmy Page that it's kind of weird seeing it attached to someone else.

Just my 2 cents.

I liked the God/Good one though! :)

My personal one is based on the Sun/Moon symbol:

j5chtc.jpg

Do with it as you will.

just wanted to jump in and say that i can see merit to both sides being discussed here, so am gonna wimp out and sit on the fence.

also wanted to say thank goodness you are back evster! we all missed you.

and danny, i totally get YOUR brand of humour. YOUR not an aussie tho, are you ? ..... i thought the bit about casting spells was hilarious, keep em coming, this board is way too serious sometimes!

Hi Slave, (That sounds awful dont it?)

I dont believe you, your totaly on my side, your/you're just to wimpish too say so, aint that right? :lol:

Am I an Aussie? only if you want me to be one, and i'm well qualified by the way.

But the question is, Are you a Cockney?

As you know many years ago we here in London's Old East End cleared out all our Jails/Gaols of Criminals and sent them to Bottany Bay-Australia, well the "feaving little gits couldnt keep them ands to themselves. could day? " are you one of their "Spawn" by any chance? we could be related you know, you never know.

And as an Aussie you are one of the World's People's that share with us Cockney's a common heritage, the love of Drinking, so here's to ya Shelia. :beer::beer::beer:

And just to show you my sincerity here's this for you.

Australia.jpg

Hope you like it.

Very Kind Regards, Danny

PS. If you see that "Language Copper" on here tonight, tell him to kljbfgwio off.

this has been the most entertaining thread i have read in a long time. hats off to big dan, the most interesting poster on the forum.

very nice to see you back, evster!

moonmaid: 11/21/62 @ 7:58 pm central

BIGDAN:

I'm so glad you are still with the little lady. Out of curiosity, what's her Sun sign?

Guess, all knowing one. :notworthy: na, better tell ya or you might do something i'll regret, she's a Capricorn like me and Jimmy.

Regarding the sigil...I know where you're coming from with the "Z" part of it. That's recognized as being similar to the Capricorn sign:

ayt7ae.jpg

You are a Capricorn. Yes.

You are also a Jimmy Page fan. Big Time.

The "Z" thingy signifies that as well. Yes.

The problem is that THAT "Z" thingy is so much a part of how we think, feel, know, love Jimmy Page that it's kind of weird seeing it attached to someone else.

No, you got that wrong Moonmaid, I just "Photoshoped" it any put my name on it, nothing special but I do have the skills. But hey, you dont think that I have done something "Sacrilegious" do you? I dont want to fcuk with Jimmys MOJO, if its offencive i'll take it down, you've got me thinking again and thats scary.

Just my 2 cents. "Two Bob" over here mate.

I liked the God/Good one though! :)

Do you want it back as my Avitar/Sig or are you just after a copy? You only have to ask you know?

My personal one is based on the Sun/Moon symbol: Love it.

j5chtc.jpg

Do with it as you will.

I wouldn't have a clue where to start, its in colour (correct spelling by the way, none of your Yankee shortened words here) I only do Black and White, send me a link to where I can see all the Sun Signs like the one you posted and i'll have a go at it.

I have a question for you, if the Moon had sex would she have a Sun?

Regards, Danny

this has been the most entertaining thread i have read in a long time. hats off to big dan, the most interesting poster on the forum.

very nice to see you back, evster!

moonmaid: 11/21/62 @ 7:58 pm central

Hello me ole mate Beatbo, how is ya?

Glad I could be of such service to you, but there are more deserving of that honor than me on here surely, Evster for one and even your good self and ZepFanForever have keep me entertained with youe factual accounts, mine is all bullshit and bravado dont you think?

Do you like my new Avatar?

Do you want me to do tha same for you? or are we treading on unholy ground there?

Anyway nice to see you again, Kind Regards, Danny

Mr. BIGDAN

Heavens no, I'm not offended. In fact, I was more worried of others coming at ya. But they haven't, so I wont either. Do what thou wilst, with thoust symbols...or is that symbouls? :huh::P

My symbol, in it's most basic form, is just a circle with a bent line (like a crescent) cutting through the left third. There are no particular colouououuuurs that need be added.

Here are the astrology symbols, as requested:

5xkizp.gif

Hi Beatbo!

And since we're all being completely silly here...

Hawkins: I've got it! I've got it! The pellet with the poison's in the vessel with the pestle; the chalice from the palace has the brew that is true! Right?

Griselda: Right. But there's been a change: they broke the chalice from the palace!

Hawkins: They *broke* the chalice from the palace?

Griselda: And replaced it with a flagon.

Hawkins: A flagon...?

Griselda: With the figure of a dragon.

Hawkins: Flagon with a dragon.

Griselda: Right.

Hawkins: But did you put the pellet with the poison in the vessel with the pestle?

Griselda: No! The pellet with the poison's in the flagon with the dragon! The vessel with the pestle has the brew that is true!

Hawkins: The pellet with the poison's in the flagon with the dragon; the vessel with the pestle has the brew that is true.

Griselda: Just remember that.

Oh, and thanks for the read Moonmaid! ;)

Hi Beatbo!

And since we're all being completely silly here...

Hawkins: I've got it! I've got it! The pellet with the poison's in the vessel with the pestle; the chalice from the palace has the brew that is true! Right?

Griselda: Right. But there's been a change: they broke the chalice from the palace!

Hawkins: They *broke* the chalice from the palace?

Griselda: And replaced it with a flagon.

Hawkins: A flagon...?

Griselda: With the figure of a dragon.

Hawkins: Flagon with a dragon.

Griselda: Right.

Hawkins: But did you put the pellet with the poison in the vessel with the pestle?

Griselda: No! The pellet with the poison's in the flagon with the dragon! The vessel with the pestle has the brew that is true!

Hawkins: The pellet with the poison's in the flagon with the dragon; the vessel with the pestle has the brew that is true.

Griselda: Just remember that.

Oh, and thanks for the read Moonmaid! ;)

:lol: And now I have the Monkees' song "Auntie Griselda" in my head :slapface:

Mr. BIGDAN

Heavens no, I'm not offended. In fact, I was more worried of others coming at ya. But they haven't, so I wont either. Do what thou wilst, with thoust symbols...or is that symbouls? :huh::P

Your getting there, and its "Simboils luv, OK" if your gonna try being a Cockney you need to swagger a lot more, a bit like Jagger only he is a foney (Phoney) Cockney cos he's from Dartford, which is up the "frog" from where I lives and no where near the East London.

My symbol, in it's most basic form, is just a circle with a bent line (like a crescent) cutting through the left third. There are no particular colouououuuurs that need be added.

Phank phuk for that, is it the 69 one laying one its side? your/you're so rude luv i'm going all week need here, now have you a better set like Jimmys one, and i'll need your/you're Planet sign as well then we are in business.

Here are the astrology symbols, as requested: Thanks.

5xkizp.gif

Regards, Danny

BIGDAN

Cor blimey, mate! I'd get a right boot up the arse if I talked a load a shite on this board, luv.

Howzat?

Okay, I figured out our confusion. What I mean by my symbol is not my astrology symbol but my personal "sigil" if ya like. The sigil is the sun/moon symbol. The "sideways 69" is my astrology sign. If you're gonna make me a special symbol of your design, I leave it up to you to chose. :)

BIGDAN

Cor blimey, mate! I'd get a right boot up the arse if I talked a load a shite on this board, luv.

Howzat? Yea alwite alwite, enuffs enuff, nuff sed an all dat, you are an onry (Honorary) Cockney, OK.

Okay, I figured out our confusion. What I mean by my symbol is not my astrology symbol but my personal "sigil" if ya like. The sigil is the sun/moon symbol. The "sideways 69" "Steady" is my astrology sign. If you're gonna make me a special symbol of your design, I leave it up to you to chose. :)

Just need your ruling planet, like in Z for Capricorn and OSO for Saturn, I need your OSO I think, or did you tell me that one already?

Regards,Danny

A Cancer, like the Moonmaid, is ruled by the Moon, of course!

Cancer is the only sign not ruled by a proper planet.

And another bit of astro-knowledge...the sideways 69 represents crab claws. Like Taurus is the bull, Cancer is the crab. Capricorn is the goat.

A Cancer, like the Moonmaid, is ruled by the Moon, of course!

Cancer is the only sign not ruled by a proper planet.

And another bit of astro-knowledge...the sideways 69 represents crab claws. Like Taurus is the bull, Cancer is the crab. Capricorn is the goat.

Alwite My Liccle Cockney Princess,

This is just a little something I did for us, if you like it you can have it, if you dont like it I will try again.

CapricornCancercopy.jpg

I'll do another based on the new information you have given me, maybe tomorrow as I need to get some sleep now as its 5.20 AM where I am, still I have had nothing better to do and I have enjoyed our little conversations emencely so if you dont hear from me for a while its not because i've fallen asleep. And I never fall asleep on a first date you know? :lol:

Kind Regards, Danny

PS. I have asked many questions, wheres my answers? :watchingyou:

Hi Slave, (That sounds awful dont it?)

I dont believe you, your totaly on my side, your/you're just to wimpish too say so, aint that right? :lol:

Am I an Aussie? only if you want me to be one, and i'm well qualified by the way.

But the question is, Are you a Cockney?

As you know many years ago we here in London's Old East End cleared out all our Jails/Gaols of Criminals and sent them to Bottany Bay-Australia, well the "feaving little gits couldnt keep them ands to themselves. could day? " are you one of their "Spawn" by any chance? we could be related you know, you never know.

And as an Aussie you are one of the World's People's that share with us Cockney's a common heritage, the love of Drinking, so here's to ya Shelia. :beer::beer::beer:

And just to show you my sincerity here's this for you.

Australia.jpg

Hope you like it.

Very Kind Regards, Danny

PS. If you see that "Language Copper" on here tonight, tell him to kljbfgwio off.

big dan, you can be an honourary aussie any day!

yeah, i am decended from criminals for sure, why else would i be a slave ?

and yeah, we don't mind a beer or three, but aussie beer, PLEASE!!!

love the flag, but actually over in your part of the world is a place i would dearly love to visit one day. if i ever make it, we will share a drink or two. or three. or ..... :D

Archived