I KNOW THIS WILL HAVE BEEN ASKED BEFORE

big dan, you can be an honourary aussie any day!

yeah, i am decended from criminals for sure, why else would i be a slave ?

and yeah, we don't mind a beer or three, but aussie beer, PLEASE!!!

love the flag, but actually over in your part of the world is a place i would dearly love to visit one day. if i ever make it, we will share a drink or two. or three. or ..... :D

Hi S2Z, cant call you Slave, it dont feel right.

Thanks, an onery Aussie aye, I like the sound of that.

Aussie Beer/Lager, XXXX, Fosters, thats about it over here, and I always went for XXXX whenever I could, mind you Fosters is quite a nice old drop of the Amber Nectar as well.

I've never been keen on English Beer, i'de rather have a Continental or Aussie Lager anytime, even a Bud is better than a Beer in my book.

If you ever come over to Blighty you will need a letter from your Prison Governor to say you're on your best behavior and you havent been naughty for a very long time. :lol: (Grammer is improving aye) And anytime your over i'll share a bevvie with ya.

Now I gotta go, remember its now 5.59 AM in London, the Suns up and it looks like a great day is starting, but it cant beat the great night i've had on the forum, thanks a lot.

:beer::drunk::kiss:

See ya tomorrow, Kind Regards, Danny

PS. Thanks all, you know who you are.

Hello me ole mate Beatbo, how is ya?

Glad I could be of such service to you, but there are more deserving of that honor than me on here surely, Evster for one and even your good self and ZepFanForever have keep me entertained with youe factual accounts, mine is all bullshit and bravado dont you think?

Do you like my new Avatar?

Do you want me to do tha same for you? or are we treading on unholy ground there?

Anyway nice to see you again, Kind Regards, Danny

i love the avatar...nothing unholy about it. one for me....please?

yer buddy,

beat

BIGDAN: Erm...all this time I thought you've been asking rhetorical questions. I'm kinda lost on what needs answering. If it's regarding the symbouls, I love 'em! I love the Zos-Canc one!!

Beat and S2Z: Expect charts in yer boxes today!

BIGDAN: Erm...all this time I thought you've been asking rhetorical questions. I'm kinda lost on what needs answering. If it's regarding the symbouls, I love 'em! I love the Zos-Canc one!!

Beat and S2Z: Expect charts in yer boxes today!

Hi Moonmaid, whatever the time good day to you.

I have some Pics/ Sigs/Signs for you, do you want them posted directly too you or shall I post them in this topic?

Questions, Questions, Questions, Pass, I dont even know what a "rhetorical question" is, so how could I ask one? :lol:

Glad you loved the "symbouls" it think the others will, er, lets wait and see shall we?

Kind Regards, Danny

PS, You dont have to be so formal with my name now you know, the first date is over now, buy the way, how was it for you? ;)

Hi Moonmaid, whatever the time good day to you.

I have some Pics/ Sigs/Signs for you, do you want them posted directly too you or shall I post them in this topic?

Questions, Questions, Questions, Pass, I dont even know what a "rhetorical question" is, so how could I ask one? :lol:

Glad you loved the "symbouls" it think the others will, er, lets wait and see shall we?

Kind Regards, Danny

PS, You dont have to be so formal with my name now you know, the first date is over now, buy the way, how was it for you? ;)

First of all, Dan, anytime a man can be categorized as BIG, I like addressing him as such.

Secondly, it's 10:10 in the am here and I should be working but I'm goofing off with you.

Thirdly, it's seems our date has continued to the next day. And did you get any sleep?!

Fourth...ly (is that a word?), I leave the posting of the symbouls up to you. Do you want to share your gift, or keep it a secret? Oim ex'oited to see 'em, luv!

First of all, Dan, anytime a man can be categorized as BIG, I like addressing him as such.

Secondly, it's 10:10 in the am here and I should be working but I'm goofing off with you.

Thirdly, it's seems our date has continued to the next day. And did you get any sleep?!

Fourth...ly (is that a word?), I leave the posting of the symbouls up to you. Do you want to share your gift, or keep it a secret? Oim ex'oited to see 'em, luv!

OK Moony, you got some personality thats for sure, and the "BIG" in my name, well I'll tell you when I get's too know you better hey? ;)

Now I know you know what I know, cos your a White Witch aint ya, :witch: so you know I wanna shom them off, so I will, they took long enough to do.

MoonWoman-1.jpg

6MOONMAID9.jpg

THEMOONMAID-1.jpg

YinYangCancerFlip.jpg

YinYangCancer.jpg

The last two are based on the Idea that "Yin and Yang" give balance to each other, being equal and opposite at the same time, and I have created them as a reflection so as to produce the effect of the first one assuming your Sun Sign of Cancer, 6 and 9. I hope that worked.

The Pictureof the "Lovely Naked Lady" is supposed to represent you, I hope I did you justice, and no its not one I took of the wife, but if you can work you magik for me I would be very appreciative, really. ;)

So please enjoy, Very Kind Regards, Danny

PS, As for sleep, "Sleep is for the Living that are tired of Loving" one of my many quotes, "With you there could be no sleep" another, I got six hours.

PPS, The Best I always leave till last. ;)

MoonWoman-1.jpg

6MOONMAID9.jpg

THEMOONMAID-1.jpg

YinYangCancerFlip.jpg

YinYangCancer.jpg

The last two are based on the Idea that "Yin and Yang" give balance to each other, being equal and opposite at the same time, and I have created them as a reflection so as to produce the effect of the first one assuming your Sun Sign of Cancer, 6 and 9. I hope that worked.

The Pictureof the "Lovely Naked Lady" is supposed to represent you, I hope I did you justice, and no its not one I took of the wife, but if you can work you magik for me I would be very appreciative, really. ;)

Wow. These brought a tear to my eye. Just when you think a Cappie is silly and distant, he surprises you with artistry and understanding. These are beautiful. You don't need me to bring magick into your life. The magick you posses is knowing and "seeing" people. I will bless you and send positive thoughts about you into universe. Blessed be, Dan.

PS. And because I'm a possessive Cancer, I will curse anyone who tries to use MY symbouls! :wizard::D

Wow. These brought a tear to my eye. Just when you think a Cappie is silly and distant, he surprises you with artistry and understanding. These are beautiful. You don't need me to bring magick into your life. The magick you posses is knowing and "seeing" people. I will bless you and send positive thoughts about you into universe. Blessed be, Dan.

PS. And because I'm a possessive Cancer, I will curse anyone who tries to use MY symbouls! :wizard::D

It aint over yet baby, This Big Boy has more to offer, i'm a 7 times a night kinda guy. ;)

Doing Pictures that is, what were you thinking. :wub:

MoonWomanBlack.jpg

And I know your gonna love this one.

ZMoonmaidZ.jpg

Hope you like them, I dont have a talent, and certainly not a gift, but i do like to ramble, and these are my rambleings, so I'de better "Ramble On" then.

Please enjoy, as this is the beauty of life, to give without recieving.

Very Kind Regards, Danny

PS, And thanks for letting me bring a little light in too your world, and what about the Lovely Naked Lady? Who is she? You perhaps? :yay:

PS, just noticed your Sig, if you change it to the other one it will represent your Sun Sign better, the 6 and 9 will be the right way round.

And you are right about Magik, we bring it upon ourselves, you only have to ask to recieve, and I truly believe that.

Try this Sig anyway, Kind Regards, Danny

YinYangCancerFlip.jpg

I feel those thoughts, keep em comming. :kiss:

It aint over yet baby, This Big Boy has more to offer, i'm a 7 times a night kinda guy. ;)

Doing Pictures that is, what were you thinking. :wub:

MoonWomanBlack.jpg

And I know your gonna love this one. And I do!

ZMoonmaidZ.jpg

Hope you like them, I dont have a talent, and certainly not a gift, but i do like to ramble, and these are my rambleings, so I'de better "Ramble On" then.

Please enjoy, as this is the beauty of life, to give without recieving.

Very Kind Regards, Danny

PS, And thanks for letting me bring a little light in too your world, and what about the Lovely Naked Lady? Who is she? You perhaps? :yay:

The lady is a mystery, to be sure. I may not be that leggy, but the shape, weight and especially the hair is similar! This is the back of me (that's all I'm comfortable posting.)

k224w0.jpg

And it was a thrill having you in my world, too, Dan. :wave:

The lady is a mystery, to be sure. I may not be that leggy, but the shape, weight and especially the hair is similar! This is the back of me (that's all I'm comfortable posting.)

k224w0.jpg

And it was a thrill having you in my world, too, Dan. :wave:

Hi Moonmaid,

I am sure the Lady is you, you have been sending me images of yourself telepathicly all day, subconsciously I might add, how else would I have been drawn to this image? I trolled the internet for hours this very day and chose this image, its you, or as dam near as makes no difference. And thats a good thing, yes.

And the "Thrill" has been mine also, if I can be of any further service too you, i'm here all night, if not then discard me like a wet shammy. :lol:

What did you think of the "Z 6 MOONMAID 9" one? Have I gone too far with it?

Kind Regards, Danny

PS, Mind when you step back, theres a basket on the floor behind you, I wouldnt want you too fall over it.

dan, i love the sig you made for moonmaid!

moonmaid, i bet you are a stunner, you look great from behind!

Thanks S2Z, and so nice of you to say so.

And Moonmaid is a real stunner, she has me under her spell alright, she has been sending me these telepathic images of herself all day just so as I would find the right image for the "Sigil" that I was doing for her.

A White Witch if ever I saw one, but dont let her know that I told you so or she will cast a spell opon me, and that will be the end of my life as a human, I think she would turn me in to something quite revolting, no I cant say what, its too traumatic, so please keep this conversation too yourself will you?

Kind Regards, Danny

PS, How's your day been.

Hi Moonmaid,

I am sure the Lady is you, you have been sending me images of yourself telepathicly all day, subconsciously I might add, how else would I have been drawn to this image? I trolled the internet for hours this very day and chose this image, its you, or as dam near as makes no difference. And thats a good thing, yes.

And the "Thrill" has been mine also, if I can be of any further service too you, i'm here all night, if not then discard me like a wet shammy. :lol:

What did you think of the "Z 6 MOONMAID 9" one? Have I gone too far with it?

Kind Regards, Danny

PS, Mind when you step back, theres a basket on the floor behind you, I wouldnt want you too fall over it.

I Love the Z 69 one!. If you look back you can see I put a red "and I do" by it. I'm also a Hendrix fan and it reminds me of "If 6 Was 9." It's just awesome all the way around. So is it "our" symboul, as a cosmic-conjoined-message-board-entity because it has the Capricon "Z" thingy and that's you? If so, that's pretty cool!

Were you really "trolling" for pics? And of several pics you picked that one? If that's true, that's unbelievable. You could have picked a gothic, bob-cut, black haired chick. Or a chubby one. Or a blond bombshell, or any number of female types. But you picked that one. That's freaky!

I Love the Z 69 one!. If you look back you can see I put a red "and I do" by it.

I missed that, sorry.

I'm also a Hendrix fan and it reminds me of "If 6 Was 9."

Thats spooky. "If 6 Was 9" then it would be 6 right, thats my Logic anyway.

It's just awesome all the way around. So is it "our" symboul, as a cosmic-conjoined-message-board-entity because it has the Capricon "Z" thingy and that's you? If so, that's pretty cool!

Now thats funny, in a funny way, what ever I did was not conived in any way, I just used what was there with the tools that were at hand and came up with what I did, but as a "Symbol" it can be whatever you want it to be, it was a gift from me to you without any attachments, well not concious ones on my part anyway.

Now I'm a "cosmic-conjoined-message-board-entity" :lol: that should at least get me a bit part on Star Trek, dont you think?

Were you really "trolling" for pics? Absolutly.

And of several pics you picked that one? I was drawn to it as soon as I saw it, honestly.

If that's true, that's unbelievable. You could have picked a gothic, bob-cut, black haired chick. Or a chubby one. Or a blond bombshell, or any number of female types. But you picked that one. That's freaky!

Yes it is, and thats how it happened, but dont be surprised, we are on "Jimmys" site, and I was using part of his "Sigil" and he was probably watching over us all day and night, so he might be playing a part in this, nothing he does would surprise me, would it you?

Kind Regards, danny

Thanks S2Z, and so nice of you to say so.

And Moonmaid is a real stunner, she has me under her spell alright, she has been sending me these telepathic images of herself all day just so as I would find the right image for the "Sigil" that I was doing for her.

A White Witch if ever I saw one, but dont let her know that I told you so or she will cast a spell opon me, and that will be the end of my life as a human, I think she would turn me in to something quite revolting, no I cant say what, its too traumatic, so please keep this conversation too yourself will you?

Kind Regards, Danny

PS, How's your day been.

hey dan, my days ok. no work today.

but, how do you know i am not a witch? which is to say, a good witch, which is a switch from a bad witch...... shazaam. you are now a bloke living in greenwich! ( i am good aren't i !!)

Well All, if that doesn't prove that there is magick in the world then I don't know what.

And I would love for Jimmy to be looking over me, and me up at him....

Hi Moonmaid,

Do you mean "Horizontal" or is it just my mind playing tricks again?

Regards, Danny

PS. You asked for that, talking about St Jimmy in that way. :buttsmack:

a public thank you to bigdan and moonmaid for services rendered.

dan has often graced me with samples of his hard work and i have always marveled.

many are backgrounds that i use everyday as well as top of the line inserts for some music.

moonmaid took my chart and not only did she do the leg work, she used the opportunity to say some very nice things (however improbable) about me and she needn't have done that.

but i'm glad she did...

thank you!

sincerely,

beatbo

Hi again S2Z,

How do I know? Are you kidding me? Of course I know, all women are :witch: as all men are "Worn Cocks" or sumink like that, i've always known that.

My Nan, my Mum, all the Lady Teachers at School, they all knew what I was up too, when I was lying, where I had been, :witch: the lot of (th)em.

Now weather you are a White Witch or a Black one, i dont know, but you sure is one or tother me girl.

"I'm a bloke living in greenwich" got that wrong didnt ya, "I'm a Cockney Geezer livin in Grin-itch" that how we say it over ere in the Queens English mate, so there. :lol:

And yes, you are good, but dont you just lovit when people write in their own accents? priceless dont ya think?

Regards, Danny

Hi again S2Z,

How do I know? Are you kidding me? Of course I know, all women are :witch: as all men are "Worn Cocks" or sumink like that, i've always known that.

My Nan, my Mum, all the Lady Teachers at School, they all knew what I was up too, when I was lying, where I had been, :witch: the lot of (th)em.

Now weather you are a White Witch or a Black one, i dont know, but you sure is one or tother me girl.

"I'm a bloke living in greenwich" got that wrong didnt ya, "I'm a Cockney Geezer livin in Grin-itch" that how we say it over ere in the Queens English mate, so there. :lol:

And yes, you are good, but dont you just lovit when people write in their own accents? priceless dont ya think?

Regards, Danny

bloody oath!

a public thank you to bigdan and moonmaid for services rendered.

dan has often graced me with samples of his hard work and i have always marveled.

many are backgrounds that i use everyday as well as top of the line inserts for some music.

moonmaid took my chart and not only did she do the leg work, she used the opportunity to say some very nice things (however improbable) about me and she needn't have done that.

but i'm glad she did...

thank you!

sincerely,

beatbo

also a big thankyou from me ! xo

Archived