What's your zodiac sign?

reswati

Hi Medhb! Nice to see you too! :wave:

Try this link:

http://www.astrologyzine.com/rising-sign-table.shtml

Evster, for some reason even with the fluctuating sun rise, this chart is not accurate for me (I already know what my ascendant is so I was just checking). Maybe I'm not understanding something. Anyway, I thought I'd add these two sites for ascendant and other info for people to check out:

http://www.astrozoom.com/index_eng.php

Super specific

http://www.astrotheme.com/

you'll never admit it, but you won't resist the compatibility with a star section :D

Gemini, in fact my birthday is in 2 days.

Let me take this op now to wish you an early Happy Birthday Liz. Best wishes and many more to come :wave::beer:

Hey Virginia! Libra here too...

On the cusp of Scorpio. Venus, Moon, Neptune and Mercury all in Scorpio too.

Ev, how do you find your ascendant? And....SO wonderful to see you here!!!!

Me too! I'm either Libra or Scorpio, I really don't know. I've seen in some magazines that I'm a Libra and in others I'm a Scorpio.

I recall doing some research on the web and finding out about zodiac cusp signs or something like that, I always thought you had one zodiac sign and that was it.

sun sign: Cancer (I'm on the Cancer-Gemini cusp)

ascendent: Gemini

moon sign: Capricorn

I have four planets in water signs, and no planets in air signs. -- That means I'm emotional and sensitive, and I have some communication issues - which is kind of true because I'm very shy. :)

My sun and moon signs are the opposite of Jimmy's. :D

Don't know much about Chinese astrology - but I think I'm a tiger.

s11.gif

OVERVIEW:

Aquarius is all about a new vision in 2009, and working to move our planet toward the highest and healthiest quality of life.

You are highly energized with this wonderful alignment, and your inspiration is rekindled to move energy in grandiose ways. You are able to utilize these high frequencies in order to create new structure and value in people's lives.

This is no time to sit back and let anything slip through your fingers. Express yourself and move forward with your visionary ideas. As you forge ahead, you find a reworking of meaning on a deep level, and discover possibilities as you connect with your highest star.

Your ideas have always been ahead of the times, and now you are a shining example of what the Earth force can assimilate into everyday living. You realize that the world was created with structure, and outdated modes of living that no longer serve mankind are being recognized around the world. It's time to let go of anything that holds you back. New thinking is on the horizon, and people are ready to align with the quickly changing energies of the planets. Your leadership skills will help humanity make these shifts, and you will feel supported by those who understand the need to create peace and harmony.

Be inventive in channeling your dreams into reality. As you find a place to manifest this energy, it will become easy for you to usher in a better world. The time to realize your highest ideals is here!

Chinese Zodiac Pig pig_big.gif Contrary to its rather negative reputation in the West, the Pig of Chinese Astrology may be the most generous and honorable Sign of the Zodiac. Pigs are nice to a fault and possess impeccable manners and taste. They have so much of the perfectionist in them that others may be inclined to perceive them as snobs, but this is a misconception. Pigs are simply possessed of a truly luxurious nature, one that delights in finery and riches (in surroundings, food, lovemaking and otherwise). This Sign believes in the best qualities of mankind and certainly doesn't consider itself to be superior. Pigs also care a great deal about friends and family and work hard to keep everyone in their life happy. Helping others is a true pleasure for the Pig, who feels best when everyone else is smiling.

A Pig with no one around to appreciate its giving nature is a sad sight. Pigs are so magnanimous they can appear almost saintly; this can lead some less-than-well-intentioned souls to stomp all over this Sign, and the bad news is, the Pig will take the blows! Pigs make great companions in part because of their refusal to see the more negative or base qualities in a partner, but that rose-colored view can lead to this Sign's allowing itself to be taken advantage of. Contrary to their seemingly benign dispositions, however, Pigs can be quite venomous in response to being crossed by a lover, friend or business partner.

Pigs are highly intelligent creatures, forever studying, playing and probing in their quest for greater knowledge. They can be misinterpreted as being lazy, however, due to their love of reveling in the good stuff; this Sign could happily spend hours on end making love, napping, taking a long bubble bath or dallying over an incredible spread of rich foods. Pigs tend to make wonderful life partners due to their hearts of gold and their love of family. Even so, Pigs can be rather exclusive, choosing to spend time with those who will appreciate them most and ignore the rest of the populace. Pigs would do well to realize that there's more to life than being needed. When they open up their world to a diverse group of people, they will truly bloom.

Archived