Quotes

albionremain

And here they are recording it!

1972-05_RecordingStargrove.jpg

Well, that session, anyway.

I knew it!! i've been trying to convince my mom forever That BCW was the song they were recording there!! Thank you for more proof!

Always one of my fave pics (check out my profile) ;)

I have to brag & say that I knew Jimmy called him "Cameron Crowbar"

Here's mine (probably not that hard)

"We should be pirates!"

I knew it!! i've been trying to convince my mom forever That BCW was the song they were recording there!! Thank you for more proof!

Here's mine (probably not that hard)

"We should be pirates!"

I'm gonna say Robert. I can picture him as a pirate. Aaarrrrrrrgggg! :D

It was that session, but I don't know that that was the specific song they're recording in the pic--Robert's playing harmonica there.

“We went in and recorded exactly where we were at that point in time. I think because of the quality of musicianship of the band has given it the longevity. I thought the music would endure, I didn't think I would.. I always thought I'd be dead by 30 then dead by 40 and on and on. Now I'm 55 so I didn't even die at 50.”

“We went in and recorded exactly where we were at that point in time. I think because of the quality of musicianship of the band has given it the longevity. I thought the music would endure, I didn't think I would.. I always thought I'd be dead by 30 then dead by 40 and on and on. Now I'm 55 so I didn't even die at 50.”

Jimmy Page.

"We never reveal financial information,"...."Just the attendance figures"

Who could it be?...You can start with a logical guess $$$ :rolleyes::D

The Late Steve Weiss to Danny Goldberg....Led Zep 1973 Tour....

Goldberg writes....

Weiss was known for having a volcanic temper, and I winced when I realized his call was not to congratulate me but to complain. Some of the newspaper articles, he observed, had included a reference to the gross revenue of Zeppelin's concerts. .............

Weiss implied that the large numbers invited the scrutiny of the IRS. I solemnly promised that such information would never come from me again.

Later it occurred to me that IRS had agents who were perfectly capable of doing multiplications

(OH Really, I can't believe it!!! :D :D ) and that Weiss's real concern might have been that members of the band might question where all the money went...

Danny also writes "Weiss was known for having a volcanic temper"...........

Interesting Book - Bumping into Geniuses ....

"I hate it when people slag us off. We had done three tours during 1970 and we finished off feeling we had just about had enough. We had done so much in that short space of time, we were drained."

I want to say Page and I should know this as I've seen the clip but I'm having a brain freeze :slapface:

"I hate it when people slag us off. We had done three tours during 1970 and we finished off feeling we had just about had enough. We had done so much in that short space of time, we were drained."

John Bohnam

"When we first came over here...when the draft was really hot and everything ....if you stayed in the country for more than six months, you were eligible for it, they'd drag you straight into the draft."

Jimmy?

Hello Coda. S....You are right... It is Jimmy :D

June 1975 Crawdaddy Issue....Jimmy interviewed by William Burroughs (Author of Naked Lunch)

Really..:D

I don't know why I felt it's Jimmy! my guess's right :cheer:

Archived