Led Zeppelin or Related on YouTube

On 2/16/2016 at 0:24 AM, BMV said:

This definitely falls under "related". I read that Page had looked into Syd Barrett in the 1970s. I find most of Page's musical likes quite interesting. They both had similar guitars with the same reflective discs in the 60s, and both looked very cool and Carnaby. I really like Syd Barrett, the music is so penetrating, you almost have to be careful around it. My dislike of Pink Floyd (what they're mostly know for, ie. without Syd) kept me from looking in to Barrett. I  am putting a link to a vid for Jugband Blues. This song is crushing, devastating.AxjWlTg4Pg8

You're right, I recall Jimmy expressing interest in working with Syd. I posted some pics of their similar styles here. 

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/23/2016 at 6:29 AM, luvlz2 said:

I was just about to post that, but then again, I am so glad you beat me to it! This little girl is so adorable! She is so enthusiastic about Led Zeppelin and it shows! :D A truly timeless band and timeless music! I guess there is plenty of hope for future generations after all! B) 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...