• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
15 hours ago, Kiwi_Zep_Fan87 said:

Was just about to post that! :) 

Good to know that some of these tykes actually liked the music! That kid with the long hair, struck me as a bit of a snob. 

I was debating whether I should PM you that vid or not, glad you caught it! :gimmefive: Yea, that one kid was a real piece of work, fortunately most of the others seemed to enjoy it. The kid in the blue shirt was awesome!

14 hours ago, rm2551 said:

I'd really like the reaction vid of those kids with some RAH tracks with video.

That might be too much for them to handle, lol. 

On 10/1/2017 at 3:33 AM, Sathington Willoughby said:

I was debating whether I should PM you that vid or not, glad you caught it! :gimmefive: Yea, that one kid was a real piece of work, fortunately most of the others seemed to enjoy it. The kid in the blue shirt was awesome!

Those kids should have reacted to 'Achilles Last Stand' and 'Carouselambra'! They would have been so confused! :lol: 

15 hours ago, LedElvis75 said:

Cannot believe this is the first I've seen of this.  Damn that was awesome.  What a F*CKING catalog of music they have!!!  Just gets me all goosebumply, if that's a word.

Unreal. Should have been a bit longer per song, but unreal.

On 10/1/2017 at 3:33 AM, Sathington Willoughby said:

That might be too much for them to handle, lol. 

Hey man. Sorry for the double post but, a wicked thought just struck me. These kids should be made to react to Blues legends such as Charley Patton, Robert Johnson, Blind Willie Johnson and Son House! B) Gosh! They'll be so confused and they'll be horrified to know that these were musicians from the 1920's, 1930's and 1940's! :hysterical: 

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87
Punctuation