Led Zeppelin or Related on YouTube

5 hours ago, bluecongo said:

Here's my version of Ramble On played on my trusty Irish Bouzouki enjoy!

Too fucking cool!!! You are one of the few people I have seen do Zeppelin that doesn't make me sick.  Your variation was stunning.  Would like to see you play that on America's Got Talent. I mean you definitely understand Jimmy and would blow the audience away with that. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/20/2018 at 9:38 AM, porgie66 said:

Me playing along to the rough mix All My Love alternate from That's the Way Through the Out Door. I love the extended version with Page's solo and Bonzo's beautiful fills. 

Very nice. Your bass drum sound is identical to Bonham's for the recording. A part of my brain told me to be a drummer but the ADHD part outweighed it.

On 7/26/2018 at 3:13 PM, sam_webmaster said:

Some of this is worthwhile but I find this to be full of errors.  He says Bonham played a Ludwig green sparkle 4 piece kit on the debut album, but they show the Slingerland kit which was possibly green sparkle (that photo was tinted.) First of all no one really knows for sure what kit he played on Zep 1, except for someone who was there, like maybe Glyn Johns , or of course the band members. There are no photos from the recording session that have surfaced yet so...???  It could have been a Ludwig kit that he owned , or it could have likely been the kit seen in that photo from Gladsaxe Teen Club gig , which was a Slingerland kit ( not Ludwig ) that supposedly belonged to Peter Grant ( Yardbirds kit ?) and was used for the first Scandinavian dates and possibly for UK dates in fall of 1968. Also, he didn't use sound edge hi-hats on the early tours! He didn't get those til 1970. Also, he got the large green sparkle kit in 1970, just before the Iceland gig...not 1971! Also, the drums were not "super high tuned" , they weren't tuned as low as rock drummers stereotypically tuned but " super high " is an exaggeration. Also, he did not use a felt strip on the front bass drum head...incorrect ! 😕

Edited by porgie66

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/29/2018 at 8:45 PM, luvlz2 said:

Enjoyed this recently uploaded on Robert Plant's youtube channel.

Been getting into the Walking Into Clarksdale record a lot lately. There are some really good songs on there, this included. Blue Train is beautiful.

On 7/29/2018 at 3:45 PM, luvlz2 said:

Enjoyed this recently uploaded on Robert Plant's youtube channel.

One of my favorite P&P songs from Clarksdale. I saw that tour . I can’t bel eve that was 20 years ago. 😮

R😎👍