'It Might Get Loud' Trailer

The Pagemeister

Gee, that wasn't the slightest bit exciting! ;)

Thanks for the teezer PM! :beer::wave:

mysterious guitar players reveal secrets of their craft. yawn. who wants to see JAck WHite nail together a 1 stringed electric guitar? oh yeah. I do! EV spotters will undoubtedly find you at the local premiere. Indeed I'm ALL in, a little less interested in the Edge than the other guys because of all the digital gear, but I respect the niche he made for himself when rock needed a new groove. What a fantastic concept for a film. Right up my alley. and I can afford it. yay!

I cannot wait until it comes out here. I have watched the trailor so mant times and am counting down the days on my calender. Although everytime I see the trailor I regret it becuase it makes me feel worse about having to wait. :lol: I still can't belive that it is directed by Al Gore though :huh:

I cannot wait until it comes out here. I have watched the trailor so mant times and am counting down the days on my calender. Although everytime I see the trailor I regret it becuase it makes me feel worse about having to wait. :lol: I still can't belive that it is directed by Al Gore though :huh:

So am I!! I can't wait! It's coming out here a week earliar than I thought, August 14th!

I've watched that trailor so many times too.

I have to say that I'm a bit disappointed that we have to wait until the 21st of August for this. You'd think having a Englishman and an Irishman (who was born in London to Welsh parents) in the film would've been an incentive for it to have been released sooner. No disrespect to Australia, but even they got to screen it before us.

So am I!! I can't wait! It's coming out here a week earliar than I thought, August 14th!

I've watched that trailor so many times too.

aen--

is this the Boston screening you are saying that is now on the 14th of August??

Thanks!! :)

Sharon

aen--

is this the Boston screening you are saying that is now on the 14th of August??

Thanks!! :)

Sharon

It is opening in the US on the 14th from what it looks like. The offical web site only lists LA and New York, but other sites list that it is offically opening in the US also that day. I was trying to find out and looks like the the date has been pushed up! Yeah! :D

I have to say that I'm a bit disappointed that we have to wait until the 21st of August for this. You'd think having a Englishman and an Irishman (who was born in London to Welsh parents) in the film would've been an incentive for it to have been released sooner. No disrespect to Australia, but even they got to screen it before us.

Yeah I thought that is abit weird too , and I thought it would screen in America first but not much we can do now is there :lol:

Yeah I thought that is abit weird too , and I thought it would screen in America first but not much we can do now is there :lol:

Well, Australia got it screened a bit earlier because of the Sydney Movie Festival, so was it in Toronto, in Salt Lake City and in Berlin.

Archived