"Happy Father's Day"

Dzldoc

Happy Father's Day to all the dads here (except my daughter's dad who doesn't give a damn).

I want to say a special Happy Day to a few of my friends (not to exclude anyone) who i know are great dads! Happy Father's Day Dzldoc, ZeppfanForever, Bigdan, and Karuna!!! You guys ROCK!

Happy Father's Day to all!

Hope you had a good day, Charles. :)

And all the fathers on this site, hope you had a relaxing, enjoyable day watching golf on tv!

We took my husband out to his favorite eatery, Mac's Cafe, a Scottish pub in Columbus. No cooking for me, as I am not a good cook and I hate to do it. We had "Cottage Pie" and "Bridie", very tasty.

Happy Father's Day to all the dads here (except my daughter's dad who doesn't give a damn).

I want to say a special Happy Day to a few of my friends (not to exclude anyone) who i know are great dads! Happy Father's Day Dzldoc, ZeppfanForever, Bigdan, and Karuna!!! You guys ROCK!

How's it going "~tangerine~?" I hope all is well with you and your family. Thank you for the kind words, it really make me feel good. I heard from my daughter Lydia today from California and she wished me a Happy Father's Day and asked me if I would send her some money! Overall, she is doing great and I was really happy to hear from her. I already wished "Dzldoc" A.K.A. Charles a Happy Father's Day but I would like to wish "BIGDAN" a Happy Father's Day as well as all of the Father's worldwide. ROCK ON!

How's it going "~tangerine~?" I hope all is well with you and your family. Thank you for the kind words, it really make me feel good. I heard from my daughter Lydia today from California and she wished me a Happy Father's Day and asked me if I would send her some money! Overall, she is doing great and I was really happy to hear from her. I already wished "Dzldoc" A.K.A. Charles a Happy Father's Day but I would like to wish "BIGDAN" a Happy Father's Day as well as all of the Father's worldwide. ROCK ON!

Hi ZeppFanForever, lol, glad your daughter was able to make you feel needed on your special day :) She wouldn't ask for your generosity if you weren't such a great father! I hope you had a nice day!

Hi ZeppFanForever, lol, glad your daughter was able to make you feel needed on your special day :) She wouldn't ask for your generosity if you weren't such a great father! I hope you had a nice day!

Hi "~tangerine~!" I can always count on you for a big boost of encouragement! I don't really consider myself a great Dad, I would rather just be a good average Dad like the majority of the world's fathers are. As my sister said best, I was a great Dad for spoiling Lydia rotten growing up as a child, now her lifestyle requires and mandates partying rather than being in school and taking her studies seriously. Oh well, I'm very understanding with Lydia especially since I was her age once and was a lot worse than she was so I'm counting my blessings. Over all, I had a great Father's Day today! Thanks again for your kind words. ROCK ON!

Hi "~tangerine~!" I can always count on you for a big boost of encouragement! I don't really consider myself a great Dad, I would rather just be a good average Dad like the majority of the world's fathers are. As my sister said best, I was a great Dad for spoiling Lydia rotten growing up as a child, now her lifestyle requires and mandates partying rather than being in school and taking her studies seriously. Oh well, I'm very understanding with Lydia especially since I was her age once and was a lot worse than she was so I'm counting my blessings. Over all, I had a great Father's Day today! Thanks again for your kind words. ROCK ON!

Thank you and you're welcome! If all dads had the devotion to their children you do, the world would be right! I'm glad you had a great day! You know, daughters sometimes listen to their father's advice. It's never too late to try redirecting your daughter towards studies over partying! On occasion, i have listened to my very wise father. :)

Thanks a lot, and also a lot of thanks to all the mothers and children on this planet who made this day possible.

PICT202.jpg

Ploink tweet kazzaam.

Also happy Father's Day to all the other rocking daddy's here!

Thanks to all and the same back to all the dad's out there, my boy called from Ga. where he is stationed but I was not home so he left a massage.

Reswati, I got a Yamaha 730 acoustic guitar that look's just like that, what kind is yours?

Archived