Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Mountain Hopper

Marijuana legalization

1 hour ago, zepscoda said:

Being inside a dispensary,  particularly the large ones, is like being a kid in a candy store. The weed is so beyond what we had in the 80's & 90's , and we got some bad ass smoke down in in the Bronx back in the day.  In a dispensary the variety is mind blowing, and would be overwhelming if it weren't for the one on one with the employee behind the counter. Think of it as going up to a deli counter and ordering cold cuts. You tell them what you're looking for, the type of buzz you'd like, and they make great recommends . Once NY and Texas get on board, and they will, it will be a glorious day!

I really cant wait.  But I fear that the bastards will fight it and it will be too late for me?  NY sucks

The cookie I had last night sittin' by the fire was simply incredible. The moon was full, stars were bright, and slow drifting light clouds at times made awesome objects in the sky. Good music on and supreme relaxation.

I will never understand in a million years why ^that is illegal. It is just so stupid.

And I woke up with no hangover. Good to go.

7 hours ago, rm2551 said:

The cookie I had last night sittin' by the fire was simply incredible. The moon was full, stars were bright, and slow drifting light clouds at times made awesome objects in the sky. Good music on and supreme relaxation.

I will never understand in a million years why ^that is illegal. It is just so stupid.

And I woke up with no hangover. Good to go.

Those at the top come from a generation that grew up drinking.  Alcohol is ok, and weed is not.  They just do not get it.   And they always come back with the old "if you use marijuana you will turn to cocaine and heroine and other drugs.  Bullshit.  And Coke is actually not that bad.  Its the misuse of crack and the cost.  It will kill you financially more than physically.  And you just cant trust people.  They step on it.  Very soon weed will be legal coast to coast.  Will I live to see it?  Or will I be at an age where it will be of use to me.  I like some good wine too.  I mean, that wine from Napa valley is to die for. I just love some of it.  The Cabs.   I had this friend as  teen that would put wine in his bongs and smoke through it and sometimes drink it the sick fuck.  And we are not talking Napa Valley, Groth or Fransican.  We are talkin Boones Farm, or Annie Green Springs!!!  LOL.  :lol:

3 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

I had this friend as  teen that would put wine in his bongs and smoke through it and sometimes drink it the sick fuck.  And we are not talking Napa Valley, Groth or Fransican.  We are talkin Boones Farm, or Annie Green Springs!!!  LOL.  :lol:

Hmm, Boones Farm or Annie Green Springs bong juice would likely improve the palate of those two. Your friend may have been on to something :hysterical:

12 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Those at the top come from a generation that grew up drinking.  Alcohol is ok, and weed is not.  They just do not get it.  

What they don’t get is how to corner the market and capitalize on it. They will and then it’ll be everywhere...