Do they have plans to televise the 02 Arena Concert

I live in the States. Would love to be apart of this monumental concert. Any plans for the BBC/VH1 or perhaps pay perview to televise the event.

Anyone have any insight on this issue. I have seen nothing in the press on this.

i read something in the NME news earlier ( New musical Express, uk magazine) and jimmy said that he was sure if it would be filmed or anything

i read something in the NME news earlier ( New musical Express, uk magazine) and jimmy said that he was sure if it would be filmed or anything

There are no plans to telecast, broadcast, or stream the event. It is meant to be an intimate affair, allowing the group to pay tribute to the memory of Ahmet Ertegun, the epitome of sophistication,

class and style.

http://www.eveningsun.com/ci_7490236?source=most_viewed

according to this story, the reunion will be digitally streamed in some US theaters! If this is true, it sounds like a necessary road trip.

Mark, regret to inform you that report is absolutely false! The theater owner himself has refuted

it and explained what might possibly be streamed is the rerelase of The Song Remains The Same.

Archived