Generation #2 Pagette thread

Jimmy's A Legend

I love him during this moment, is this an interview?

anywho he's gorgeous

He is! :wub: Yes, it's the same interview as those other where he is in the penstripe suit. He was also wearing boots, and the interviewer said how fragile he looks. It's in of my old '77 magazines

He is! :wub: Yes, it's the same interview as those other where he is the penstripe suit. He was also wearing boots, and the interview said how fragile he looks. It's in of my old magazines.

Thank You Oh I love him in those so very much, it has something to do with the hair..

I don't care what is said about his fashion sense! He's gorgeous and his fashion sense is hotter than most anyone! :wub::veryhot:

jpp025ah-2.jpg

Yes I love what he's wearing too.

I love he was on one the Yardbirds very last posters. Chris Dreja has said it was the happiest period of the Yardbirds was when Jimmy was with them. I think that's sweet.

Awww that is very sweet.

33y04jr.jpg

30xcq3n.jpg

kcngvd.jpg

Dear Lord, it looks like castle from inside, it is really a gorgeous place!!! Well Jimmy always had good taste!!

It's by William Burgess. Jimmy's favorite artichet who also did the inside of Cardiff Castle. Tower House was the house he built for himself and since around 1974, it's been Jimmy's. He loves pre-reheplite art, that's why he's our pre-rhaplite prince. :wub:

It's by William Burgess. Jimmy's favorite artichet who also did the inside of Cardiff Castle. Tower House was the house he built for himself and since around 1974, it's been Jimmy's. He loves pre-reheplite art, that's why he's our pre-rhaplite prince. :wub:

Maybe y'all would like to have a look at THIS THREAD - it's about William Burges.

OK, I'm outta here now. :run:

Aww Daddy Jimmy isn't that the cutest thing! :wub:

11mewzm.jpg

:D Especially having such a beautiful father like that! I understand he's still very close to her and he loves his granddaughter very much too.

Archived