PLANT IN CAR CRASH?!

Nech

Holy Crap!

Plant_car_crash.jpg

Looks like all is ok with RObert thankfully.

oops

it's not as bad as the last one, fortunately

and not only that, but the chihuahua survived

Robert Plant seems to be alright. He's standing there talking on his cell phone, but you always wonder after a car accident. I hope that nobody was hurt.

I feel horrible about that poor dog. :(

BTW, how weird would it be if you worked for the call center at Robert's insurance company and answered his reporting of the accident?

"No, seriously, this is Robert Plant."

I feel horrible about that poor dog. :(

BTW, how weird would it be if you worked for the call center at Robert's insurance company and answered his reporting of the accident?

"No, seriously, this is Robert Plant."

...or "Roger" Plant as the caption reads under the picture.

VERY scary headline to read!

Something is fishy with that poor chuiwawa (sp??) That huge fork 'accidentally' went into his head? Sorry, I'm not quite buying that story. Yes, his eyes are haunting and I want to bring him home with me right now!

Hmm....Boy,but wouldn't it be wild to see Plant's journal entry on this event.

Above everything, it looks like all parties walked away intact,thank goodness.

Wonder what kind of chord this might have struck with Jimmy.

And Vega you are right.Traffic is freakin' crazy everywhere I drive,dammit.

OMG!

I just logged in after being away for a few days and saw the title of this thread. My heart skipped a beat!

I am glad that it appeared to be a minor fender bender and that all involved were OK.

I guess now we know for sure that he drives an Audi, LOL.

I didn't catch if the photo revealed his license plate number? I will have to take another look.

Isn't it ironic that we were just discussing cars of Zep members on that thread recently? And someone posted that Robert drove an Audi?

OMG!

I just logged in after being away for a few days and saw the title of this thread. My heart skipped a beat!

I am glad that it appeared to be a minor fender bender and that all involved were OK.

I guess now we know for sure that he drives an Audi, LOL.

I didn't catch if the photo revealed his license plate number? I will have to take another look.

Isn't it ironic that we were just discussing cars of Zep members on that thread recently? And someone posted that Robert drove an Audi?

He'll probably trade it in for another one now and change the license plates.

I'm haunted by that little chihuahua's eyes.

That poor dog's right eye is damaged.

Looks like he could have lost the eye in a previous accident?

Or he may have glaucoma.

Or due to the injury from the fork, he may have brain damage that has caused his eye to turn in and become enophthalmic.

Anyway, it could be a sign of previous abuse.

I hope that they investigate this as cruelty to animals and remove that poor creature from his owners if he is found to be abused.

Archived