Inspirational People

Jimmy's A Legend

Man that is fantastic news, I've heard that's a hard one to beat. That is also an inspiration to me. I'll be starting my 7th treatment of 12 tommorow after having

a normal ct scan a couple weeks ago. :D

Good Luck to you Sir !

To my Mom....Who this week passed the one year mark with her battle with pancreatic cancer. Still cancer-free, and actually gaining some weight. :bravo::hurrah::bravo:

That's excellent new's ! That should be an inspiration for everyone

Man that is fantastic news, I've heard that's a hard one to beat. That is also an inspiration to me. I'll be starting my 7th treatment of 12 tommorow after having

a normal ct scan a couple weeks ago. :D

Good luck tomorrow; you are over the hump!

• 5 years later...
  • 2 years later...
7 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

:hysterical: I can't take this hilarity first thing in the morning. "Inspirational?"

Not only that, but by dredging up this long-dead thread it reminded me that Charles is no longer with us and bummed me out after waking up feeling good. Thanks for nothing, kipper.

13 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

:hysterical: I can't take this hilarity first thing in the morning. "Inspirational?"

What is wrong with Pete Townshend? I dont agree with his religion but I appreciate his beliefs about how drugs have taken so many talented musicians. Pete is a very inspirational song writer, at least he doesnt need to steal other people's work.

6 hours ago, Strider said:

Not only that, but by dredging up this long-dead thread it reminded me that Charles is no longer with us and bummed me out after waking up feeling good. Thanks for nothing, kipper.

Have another joint Strider and relax. At least Im trying to make some conversations. Does every topic just need to be things that please you?  Talk about entitled.

4 minutes ago, kipper said:

Have another joint Strider and relax. At least Im trying to make some conversations. Does every topic just need to be things that please you?  Talk about entitled.

Loosen up your corset, you are way too uptight. Breathe. Relax. Must you take everything so seriously?

2 minutes ago, Strider said:

Loosen up your corset, you are way too uptight. Breathe. Relax. Must you take everything so seriously?

Im relaxed. You are the one acting silly.  And what is the deal with homophobic / transphobic comment?  Do you think I wear womens clothing, and if I did why would that be something sexist to make fun of? I think that topic was put to rest last year already.

1 hour ago, Badgeholder Still said:

Nah, just admiring some classic Strider. It's all about you and The Strider Show. Always will be.

Keep holding on to those delusions. You have never been able to come to grips with reality. You continually accuse me of getting so-and-so banned or having pull with the moderators, when I have done nothing of the sort. 

As for the Strider Show, what does that even mean? Are you that obsessed with me...and why? I am far from the most prominent poster on these forums. Am I sarcastic and over-the-top sometimes? You betcha...I can admit to that. But I live and let live...and everyone can see that. 

But you seem to ascribe powers to me that I do not have. You always seem to have a bug up your ass about something.

Despite our occasional beefs, I have no problem with kipper. If he wishes to have a problem with me because of what I said, that is his prerogative. But you have always presented yourself as a boor and an ass who never has anything nice to say about anyone.

At this point your paranoia is too laughable to take serious. I mean, the truth is out there for everyone to see and they can make up their own minds.

5 hours ago, Strider said:

Keep holding on to those delusions. You have never been able to come to grips with reality. You continually accuse me of getting so-and-so banned or having pull with the moderators, when I have done nothing of the sort. 

As for the Strider Show, what does that even mean? Are you that obsessed with me...and why? I am far from the most prominent poster on these forums. Am I sarcastic and over-the-top sometimes? You betcha...I can admit to that. But I live and let live...and everyone can see that. 

But you seem to ascribe powers to me that I do not have. You always seem to have a bug up your ass about something.

Despite our occasional beefs, I have no problem with kipper. If he wishes to have a problem with me because of what I said, that is his prerogative. But you have always presented yourself as a boor and an ass who never has anything nice to say about anyone.

At this point your paranoia is too laughable to take serious. I mean, the truth is out there for everyone to see and they can make up their own minds.

Grips with Reality - Dzldoc was cool. He never changed, ya know? He wasn't weak. He helped and uplifted others. He'd wish us to do that. :) 

Strider Show - It doesn't mean someone's obsessed with you, at least anyone else. Prominent Poster - Congratulations.

The truth is out there -  My lady and I are gonna watch episode two in the morning, so don't spoil it.

Paranoia - It's out there for the world to see. Good luck.

9 hours ago, Strider said:

We dont have a beef but sometimes you need to be put in your place Strider. You seem very unhappy sometimes, but not as much as some around here are. Ive never done anything to you, you just dont like my opinions.

Archived