Jump to content
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Jimmy's A Legend

Inspirational People

Recommended Posts

Man that is fantastic news, I've heard that's a hard one to beat. That is also an inspiration to me. I'll be starting my 7th treatment of 12 tommorow after having

a normal ct scan a couple weeks ago. :D

Good Luck to you Sir !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
To my Mom....Who this week passed the one year mark with her battle with pancreatic cancer. Still cancer-free, and actually gaining some weight. :bravo::hurrah::bravo:

That's excellent new's ! That should be an inspiration for everyone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
To my Mom....Who this week passed the one year mark with her battle with pancreatic cancer. Still cancer-free, and actually gaining some weight. :bravo::hurrah::bravo:

That's wonderful news!! :cheer:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Man that is fantastic news, I've heard that's a hard one to beat. That is also an inspiration to me. I'll be starting my 7th treatment of 12 tommorow after having

a normal ct scan a couple weeks ago. :D

Good luck tomorrow; you are over the hump!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My son, my daughter, an old friend of mine who is a religious figure now, Dave Wilson (who is still a man of the people and a great skier at age 85), Gordon Korman, Ludwig von Mises.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

George Washington

Issac Newton

Christopher Columbus

Donald Trump

Pete Townshend

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, kipper said:

George Washington

Issac Newton

Christopher Columbus

Donald Trump

Pete Townshend

 

:hysterical: I can't take this hilarity first thing in the morning. "Inspirational?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

:hysterical: I can't take this hilarity first thing in the morning. "Inspirational?"

Not only that, but by dredging up this long-dead thread it reminded me that Charles is no longer with us and bummed me out after waking up feeling good. Thanks for nothing, kipper.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, chillumpuffer said:

:hysterical: I can't take this hilarity first thing in the morning. "Inspirational?"

What is wrong with Pete Townshend? I dont agree with his religion but I appreciate his beliefs about how drugs have taken so many talented musicians. Pete is a very inspirational song writer, at least he doesnt need to steal other people's work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Strider said:

Not only that, but by dredging up this long-dead thread it reminded me that Charles is no longer with us and bummed me out after waking up feeling good. Thanks for nothing, kipper.

Have another joint Strider and relax. At least Im trying to make some conversations. Does every topic just need to be things that please you?  Talk about entitled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, kipper said:

Have another joint Strider and relax. At least Im trying to make some conversations. Does every topic just need to be things that please you?  Talk about entitled.

Loosen up your corset, you are way too uptight. Breathe. Relax. Must you take everything so seriously?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Strider said:

Loosen up your corset, you are way too uptight. Breathe. Relax. Must you take everything so seriously?

Im relaxed. You are the one acting silly.  And what is the deal with homophobic / transphobic comment?  Do you think I wear womens clothing, and if I did why would that be something sexist to make fun of? I think that topic was put to rest last year already.

Edited by kipper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They had a ceremony today honoring Bob Dole. He really is inspriational, always kind and friendly and was a war hero too. We need more people like him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Strider said:

Loosen up your corset, you are way too uptight. Breathe. Relax. Must you take everything so seriously?

The good ol bait and switch passive aggression. Nice fuckin' move

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Badgeholder Still said:

The good ol bait and switch passive aggression. Nice fuckin' move

Ahhh, the other tightwad. Yawn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Strider said:

Ahhh, the other tightwad. Yawn.

Nah, just admiring some classic Strider. It's all about you and The Strider Show. Always will be.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Strider said:

Charles is no longer with us

Charles J. White has passed away?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 minute ago, luvlz2 said:

Charles J. White has passed away?

No, the other Charles...Dzldoc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, luvlz2 said:

Charles J. White has passed away?

OMG! what happened?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Badgeholder Still said:

Nah, just admiring some classic Strider. It's all about you and The Strider Show. Always will be.

Keep holding on to those delusions. You have never been able to come to grips with reality. You continually accuse me of getting so-and-so banned or having pull with the moderators, when I have done nothing of the sort. 

As for the Strider Show, what does that even mean? Are you that obsessed with me...and why? I am far from the most prominent poster on these forums. Am I sarcastic and over-the-top sometimes? You betcha...I can admit to that. But I live and let live...and everyone can see that. 

But you seem to ascribe powers to me that I do not have. You always seem to have a bug up your ass about something.

Despite our occasional beefs, I have no problem with kipper. If he wishes to have a problem with me because of what I said, that is his prerogative. But you have always presented yourself as a boor and an ass who never has anything nice to say about anyone.

At this point your paranoia is too laughable to take serious. I mean, the truth is out there for everyone to see and they can make up their own minds.

Edited by Strider

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, kipper said:

OMG! what happened?

Nothing happened. I was referring to the other Charles, Dzldoc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Strider said:

Keep holding on to those delusions. You have never been able to come to grips with reality. You continually accuse me of getting so-and-so banned or having pull with the moderators, when I have done nothing of the sort. 

As for the Strider Show, what does that even mean? Are you that obsessed with me...and why? I am far from the most prominent poster on these forums. Am I sarcastic and over-the-top sometimes? You betcha...I can admit to that. But I live and let live...and everyone can see that. 

But you seem to ascribe powers to me that I do not have. You always seem to have a bug up your ass about something.

Despite our occasional beefs, I have no problem with kipper. If he wishes to have a problem with me because of what I said, that is his prerogative. But you have always presented yourself as a boor and an ass who never has anything nice to say about anyone.

At this point your paranoia is too laughable to take serious. I mean, the truth is out there for everyone to see and they can make up their own minds.

Grips with Reality - Dzldoc was cool. He never changed, ya know? He wasn't weak. He helped and uplifted others. He'd wish us to do that. :) 

Strider Show - It doesn't mean someone's obsessed with you, at least anyone else. Prominent Poster - Congratulations.

The truth is out there -  My lady and I are gonna watch episode two in the morning, so don't spoil it.

Paranoia - It's out there for the world to see. Good luck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Strider said:

Despite our occasional beefs, I have no problem with kipper. If he wishes to have a problem with me because of what I said, that is his prerogative. But you have always presented yourself as a boor and an ass who never has anything nice to say about anyone.

We dont have a beef but sometimes you need to be put in your place Strider. You seem very unhappy sometimes, but not as much as some around here are. Ive never done anything to you, you just dont like my opinions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×