Inspirational People

Jimmy's A Legend

On 1/17/2018 at 4:42 PM, kipper said:

Im relaxed. You are the one acting silly.  And what is the deal with homophobic / transphobic comment?  Do you think I wear womens clothing, and if I did why would that be something sexist to make fun of? I think that topic was put to rest last year already.

Apparently making fun of Down Syndrome is ok, however...

19 hours ago, apantherfrommd said:

Grips with Reality - Dzldoc was cool. He never changed, ya know? He wasn't weak. He helped and uplifted others. He'd wish us to do that. :) 

Strider Show - It doesn't mean someone's obsessed with you, at least anyone else. Prominent Poster - Congratulations.

The truth is out there -  My lady and I are gonna watch episode two in the morning, so don't spoil it.

Paranoia - It's out there for the world to see. Good luck.

0 for 4. Congratulations on a complete whiff. 

I've resisted suggestions for some time now, but after yesterday the patterns are hard to ignore and I am more inclined to agree that it seems likely kipper and apantherfrommd are one and the same. 

16 hours ago, kipper said:

We dont have a beef but sometimes you need to be put in your place Strider. You seem very unhappy sometimes, but not as much as some around here are. Ive never done anything to you, you just dont like my opinions.

Thank you doctor. Send me the bill. 

3 hours ago, Strider said:

0 for 4. Congratulations on a complete whiff. 

I've resisted suggestions for some time now, but after yesterday the patterns are hard to ignore and I am more inclined to agree that it seems likely kipper and apantherfrommd are one and the same. 

Thank you doctor. Send me the bill. 

You are wrong about your pattern recognition skills. I've always signed on as apantherfrommd. If that triggers you, then I'm sorry. Only one of us can be right, wouldn't you agree? You won't believe it, but I feel sorry for you.

I really do wish you peace of mind.

• 4 months later...
On 6/9/2018 at 8:25 PM, Zepfan2001 said:

I'm inspired more and more by European people than American people as time goes on. There's a level of intelligence and civility that you just aren't seeing with U.S. "leaders".

A truer statement has seldom been posted.

On 6/9/2018 at 10:25 PM, Zepfan2001 said:

I'm inspired more and more by European people than American people as time goes on. There's a level of intelligence and civility that you just aren't seeing with U.S. "leaders".

What does that mean?

American people and U.S "leaders" are completely separate entities. They may govern US but we live our own lives. 

I am a proud American and would never want to live in any European country. 

The United States of America is the Greatest Country on Earth (and for hundreds of reasons).  

I don't know where you reside (and don t care) but to say that about Amerca is just a stupid comment. As long as I don't break any Laws, I have the freedom to do whatever I want.  That cannot be said of many European Countries.  

Just now, kingzoso said:

What does that mean?

American people and U.S "leaders" are completely separate entities. They may govern US but we live our own lives. 

The United States of America is the Greatest Country on Earth (and for hundreds of reasons).  

I don't know where you reside (and don t care) but to say that about Amerca is just a stupid comment. As long as I don't break any Laws, I have the freedom to do whatever I want.  That cannot be said of many European Countries.  

I'm not going to get deep on this matter but you are wrong. Your statement is true for 2006 and before but these days, completely false.

8 hours ago, kingzoso said:

What does that mean?

I believe he means the American public at large are moronic sheep for allowing much of this nonsense to happen. The facts are out there yet the average American is either too lazy or too stupid to do their basic research and then work toward affective change. In European countries the community works together toward common goals and do something, protest in the streets, go on nation-wide strikes, etc. They are not afraid to get their hands dirty or go without if it means doing the right thing. In America your average Joe or Jane don't do shit and would never put forth real effort to do what is right if it meant they would be inconvenienced in the process.

When you travel abroad you see these things, these differences, that is why a global perspective and real world experience are so important. When you watch it on TV you are only getting part of the story, and only the part the corporate sponsors want you to know.

Archived