Song Remains the Same scarce on DVD?

Hey-Up,

The fantasy sequences are Not pretty awful, if you remember when they were filmed... Thats what was happening in the early 70's, so You might not like them, but it dosn't mean that everybody else thinks that...I Like them, As do others that were born before 1985!!!

I got a 2nd part of TSRTS on DVD, that includes....

Tampa News Report

Over the Hills & Far Away

"Plant & Grant" Boating down the Thames, talking about TSRTS

Celebration Day (cutting copy)

The Robbery

Misty Mountain Hop

Original Film Trailer

The Ocean

Radio Profile Spotlight, by Cameron Crowe- 1976

Credits.

This was a nice little find, to see "The Ocean" played like that, before THE DVD came out in 03/04. I also found a DVD called "Fans Review" about TSRTS, I'll call that one on here sometime.

All the Best,

Hang-man :ph34r:

Are you talking to me? :blink:

Or the one before me(gazz)?

Hey-Up,

... Thats what was happening in the early 70's, so You might not like them, but it dosn't mean that everybody else thinks that...I Like them, As do others that were born before 1985!!!

I got a 2nd part of TSRTS on DVD, that includes....

Tampa News Report

Over the Hills & Far Away

"Plant & Grant" Boating down the Thames, talking about TSRTS

Celebration Day (cutting copy)

The Robbery

Misty Mountain Hop

Original Film Trailer

The Ocean

Radio Profile Spotlight, by Cameron Crowe- 1976

Credits.

...just finished watching this yesterday, every glimpse of Zep is a treasure...That was the opinion, thinking of that generation, they were in certain "space and time" as were their predecessors.....

Good news! The Best Buy in my town got in two copies of TSRTS, the only two copies in metro Atlanta, apparently, and I got one of them!

Yes, Mr. Page, if you're reading this, I am a sucker. I've bought the same movie twice (original TSRTS DVD release and this one)!

Archived