Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
billy_

Rage Against the Machine

Hey, Im a new user. Im from PA and Im 16, Zeppelin is by far my favorite... but Rage Against the Machine is another favorite. Theyre awesome... any other fans?

Yes, I wish they would go on a world tour....

+1

They are a little one dimensional, but that one dimension is completely badass.

Edited by Kith Kannan

They are awesome! Aaaaand I'M SEEING THEM LIVE IN JANUARY AT BIG DAY OUT!!!!!!! :D

Hi I'm new as well, I'm also a big fan of rage and I saw them on 7/28 in NYC at the Rock the Bells fest and they rocked! Their touring Europe in 08 and are planning to release a dvd of some oftheir previous shows this year. Their website has a new look as well, no word on a new album yet but I bet its coming! B)

Hey, Im a new user. Im from PA and Im 16, Zeppelin is by far my favorite... but Rage Against the Machine is another favorite. Theyre awesome... any other fans?

Yes I hear that they may be going on tour in Japan :D

We need to all opress people more often so that Rage Against the Machine will have to keep playing.

Haha, yeah, Political Strife is GOOD! Because it gets Rage out and touring!

Haha, yeah, Political Strife is GOOD! Because it gets Rage out and touring!

Seems to me they will always have some kind of axe to grind. A bunch of whiners.

Seems to me they will always have some kind of axe to grind. A bunch of whiners.

Keep talking like that and they'll have a benefit concert for you after the public gets through with ya.

Tom Morello= my 2nd favorite modern guitarist (behind Jack White, slightly ahead of John Frusciante and Derek Trucks)

(Of course Page and Hendrix win in the all time category)

I'm so glad it seems like Rage is back. I loved Audioslave, but Rage is where the intensity is at.

Keep talking like that and they'll have a benefit concert for you after the public gets through with ya.

Sorry, I'm not going to endorse a violent Che Guevara style communist revolution to avoid getting beaten up by Rage thugs.

The hypocrisy of Rage's holier-than-though politics is obvious to everyone except themselves.

Good musicians (except for Zack) but terrible politics.

Edited by mos6507

I used to be well into them back when they released the first album. I saw them about four times at various festivals, very good live band.

They paid tribute to Led Zep on the track "Wake Up", listen to that opening riff:

Ha, I remember when there was so much disdain for this group years ago on the LZ boards.

Edited by BigBadZep