Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
bigstickbonzo

I've Been Going to the...MOOOOvies

7 hours ago, ebk said:

I'm going tonight at7!  Taking a friend for her first viewing.  

Yvonne: Where were you last night?

Rick: That's so long ago, I don't remember.

Yvonne: Will I see you tonight?

Rick: I never make plans that far ahead

So classic!!!

Loved seeing this in the theater. 

2 hours ago, zepscoda said:

Yvonne: Where were you last night?

Rick: That's so long ago, I don't remember.

Yvonne: Will I see you tonight?

Rick: I never make plans that far ahead

So classic!!!

Loved seeing this in the theater. 

It's an incredible film.  

And I want my money back because there was a skip at the end and the last line didn't make it.  Arrrrggggghhhhhhh

Fortunately, everyone in the place was able to say "Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship" so my friend didn't have to miss it.  :D

14 hours ago, ebk said:

It's an incredible film.  

And I want my money back because there was a skip at the end and the last line didn't make it.  Arrrrggggghhhhhhh

Fortunately, everyone in the place was able to say "Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship" so my friend didn't have to miss it.  :D

Shit,  of all the parts in the film for that to happen!  We had some audio issues during Ben Mankiewicz's intro, but was fixed before the opening of the film.

15 hours ago, ebk said:

It's an incredible film.  

😮 Oh my. Sacrilege! That's a damn shame and you should have your money back. Was it at a multiplex staffed by pimply teenagers too engrossed in their phones to care to make sure films are projected properly?

I know someone down South that has the same problem with their TCM screenings.

On 11/12/2017 at 9:29 PM, ebk said:

It's an incredible film.  

After all these years , did you pick up on anything that you haven't noticed before?

During the seen when Ugarte is arrested he askes to cash in his chips before they take him. I had never noticed until Sundays viewing,  as they are walking up to the cashier,  Ugarte turns to the police and says something like , " I did pretty good, didnt I ". 

We had a pretty good crowd, the upper section of the theater was pretty packed.

On 11/17/2017 at 8:58 PM, zepscoda said:

After all these years , did you pick up on anything that you haven't noticed before?

During the seen when Ugarte is arrested he askes to cash in his chips before they take him. I had never noticed until Sundays viewing,  as they are walking up to the cashier,  Ugarte turns to the police and says something like , " I did pretty good, didnt I ". 

We had a pretty good crowd, the upper section of the theater was pretty packed.

Honestly, I haven't seen the movie in so long I was just re-appreciating it for itself.  Didn't notice anything new.  I was also trying to glance at my friend to make sure she was enjoying it, too.  She was :)