SURE HOPE JIMMY DYES HIS HAIR.

I can't believe I'm posting this but I think its a cool look for him, he now looks like the Wizard he has been all these years and its all good to me, Power Mystery and the Hammer of the Gods !!!

RjK

This makes him look like he is trying to look young, but it actually makes him look older.

55852209.jpg

I love the new silver haired JP.

He looks happy and healthy.

His hair is striking and I can't WAIT to hear him play!

Very few are in his class and it's been WAY TOO LONG since he played in public.

jimmy-page-colour90.jpg

I remember seeing a photo of Jimmy back in the 80's with his family, and his hair was already all gray then. He's been dying it for years. Quite frankly, I like the fact he just let it go. I think it looks cool, and it kinda says, "here I am - take it or leave it".

Maybe he Told Robert that he would dye his hair if Robert would wash his. :o

Look all I said was he should dye it for the show and filming of the concert. I personally like the gray to but this is show business it would look better thats all I was trying to say. geezz I dident know my thread would cause all this commotion.

Look all I said was he should dye it for the show and filming of the concert. I personally like the gray to but this is show business it would look better thats all I was trying to say. geezz I dident know my thread would cause all this commotion.

It's not all about the looks, you know.

ya know a same unending topic is on the Paul McCartney site...i think it suits Paul to colour his hair and it's totally a personal choice....and actually does make him look younger,,,but with Jimmy because he's sooooo fair skinned going very dark would be not too good looking he would probably look drained.

I think he looks totally hot with the grey hair ... it seems you either lose it or it goes grey... i think he looks debonoir...(sp!)

and he'll rock jus the same with grey, brown, black, blue or bald head! :)

Archived