a few new pics

• 2 months later...

you mean the guy with the big camera? yes i watched the videos of the concert and i saw a few camera men. and i was quite excitied seeing them.

I think he means the guy with the hat on and small cine camera. Would be interested to know why it wasn't taken off him if he wasn't official and so blatantly filming...

• 2 weeks later...

Great Pics. Thanks so much!!!

Brings me back. Makes me dream.

Makes me realize how lucky I am.

I stood in awe and I'm still in shock.

I witnessed the greatest of the music called rock.

They played once more for their associate and friend

They played rock and roll until the very end.

Since they've parted, gone separate ways

Leaving behind the Led Zeppelin craze.

Please don't boo too loud.

Whoever posted this is fibbing a little. These pictures were taken by my wife and I. We were front row. Below is a link that contains all of these, plus a quite a few more.

http://www.aarondenny.net/Zeppelin/

Just wanted the fans here to see those, thanks for sharing the rest. Great shots. And we do have a mutual friend. And you did have great seats. no fibbing! :D

Just wanted the fans here to see those, thanks for sharing the rest. Great shots. And we do have a mutual friend. And you did have great seats. no fibbing! :D

Judging from the angle, those were taken from the standing section in front of the stage. They are indeed terrific pics. :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

What i'd like to know is who is the guy at the front with the cine camera and where is the tape!!!????

LedZep071.jpg

Jimmy is wearing all black.  It's part 2 of the rehearsal 12/9/07 methinks. I want to see that BAD. 

Just wanted the fans here to see those, thanks for sharing the rest. Great shots. And we do have a mutual friend. And you did have great seats. no fibbing! biggrin.gif

I didn't find any pictures on the wesite listed above. sad.gif

• 1 month later...

I didn't find any pictures on the wesite listed above. sad.gif

I wasn't able to access the site either, but the pics posted were amazing. It must have been so awesome to be that close and see Zeppelin. I can only imagine.

Archived