Ahmet O2 arena Zep poster 2007

I just had a thought that I have a poster of the event that was bought from the gig, They had 1200 for sale and mine is 923 and thought it might be fun and interesting to see where the others went in the world, mine is in Hampshire England.

• 2 weeks later...

Another poster is living in Poole (South of England).

By the way, I've heard that although this is a numbered print run of 1200, only 1000 of them were sold to the public. If I remember correctly they all sold out on the day before the show.

So, the big question is:

WHO HAS THE OTHER 200 POSTERS???????????????

• 1 month later...

They all sold out on the Sunday. I got one mid-afternoon after queuing for 90 minutes at the merchandise stand. That was easy after the 3 hour queue for the tickets!

By the way, I've heard that although this is a numbered print run of 1200, only 1000 of them were sold to the public. If I remember correctly they all sold out on the day before the show.

So, the big question is:

Mine is here in Virginia. It is #614 When I was standing in the queue to buy the merchandise I was going back and forth whether I should buy one. I had to buy 16 shirts for family and friends. I was afraid my card would explode! I did come to my senses but my friend who got the tickets didn't buy one. He regrets it every time he visits me. But because he was so nice to sell me his other ticket I have willed the poster to him upon my demise!

post-2271-126654385153_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

So, the big question is:

I got mine on the Monday so they still had some on the day of the gig.

Mine is here in Virginia. It is #614 When I was standing in the queue to buy the merchandise I was going back and forth whether I should buy one. I had to buy 16 shirts for family and friends. I was afraid my card would explode! I did come to my senses but my friend who got the tickets didn't buy one. He regrets it every time he visits me. But because he was so nice to sell me his other ticket I have willed the poster to him upon my demise!

Love how you have framed it with everything else, really cool...Will upload mine sometime but my ticket and bits are in another frame with a load of other tickets I have framed.

Must have been just me but I thought the poster was shite when i first saw it, considering the high profile of the event it could and should have been a lot better.

Fair play to you, but I really liked the poster.

I think I was the 60's style lettering that drew me in - kind of reminded me of all those classic posters from back in the psychedelic days. Artists like: Rick Griffin, Victor Moscoso, Stanley Mouse, Alton Kelley, and Wes Wilson.

• 2 weeks later...

So, the big question is:

From what I heard at the concert first 200 went to the band, and the remaining 1,000 were sold to the public.

From what I heard at the concert first 200 went to the band, and the remaining 1,000 were sold to the public.

That makes a lot of sense. Ta very much. I see you have number 540. Mine is 509, so I guess we were standing in that mega queue together.

• 2 months later...