"Paul Stanley Star-Struck By Meeting Jimmy Page"

kiss of fire

Hi Page-ist,

Its no big deal really, you see him and are instantly turned in to a pillar of salt, it could happen to anyone. :lol:

Regards, Danny

Yeah, wouldn't that be something: To finally meet Jimmy Page just to have your face melted by his pure bodacity! My life would be complete anyway though, so I guess it wouldn't matter anyhow.

Yeah, wouldn't that be something: To finally meet Jimmy Page just to have your face melted by his pure bodacity! My life would be complete anyway though, so I guess it wouldn't matter anyhow.

Hi Page-ist,

After meeting Mr Page the next thing you would be aware of is your sack being streached out by St Peter for the next replacement skin for JBs Base drum. :lol:

Regards, Danny

PS, if you were a girl then maybe he would be making a set of tom tom skins. ;) Bom Bom. :drumz:

ive once had this crazy dream that Jimmy Page and John Paul Jones's limo broke down in front of my house. and they came inside for a car battery. hahaha i never wanted to wake up. if i did ever meet Jimmy or JPJ (or Plant), i would faint

If you didn't get obliterated by his their pure awesomeness first, that is.

• 3 years later...

I would lose all respect for Jimmy Page if he ever chose to work with that turd. Stanley may be the THE worst singer rock music has ever heard. He's also a brutal song writer. And BTW, KISS sucks ass!

Paul Stanley - now that guy is a fricking ROCK STAR! If Jimmy Page ever needs a formidable front man look no further.

+1

"Jimmy Page should stay as far away as possible from Stanley Harvey Eisen!

One is a musician, and the other is a comic book character. I kinda like KIZZ, and then I turned 14 in 1978."

*turns her KISS music up a little louder* whatever! i'm taking the high road on this one

Better you than me!

You know what KISS music is? They come up with a saying like "Lick It Up", and then they repeat that saying about hundred times during that particular song. That isn't talent. KISS needed that makeup because they are/were brutal musicians. They would have made great clowns if they had applied at Ringling Bros.Barnum & Bailey Circus though.

I was just talking in general. Not intended at you directly....If you love em and are turning them up louder on the high road, then cheers to you,,,,, enjoy RHQ22...

*turns her KISS music up a little louder* whatever! i'm taking the high road on this one

Better you than me!

They come up with a saying like "Lick It Up", and then they repeat that saying about hundred times during that particular song. That isn't talent.

Does that also count for other bands who did that trick.......look for instance at The Beatles with their na na na na na na naaa, hey Jude.

sweetie you can call me jessica

well thank you Jessica.....cheers Rich...

(P.S.- In 1976...KIZZ ALIVE was "under the tree" for me along with Physical Graffiti and RUSH's Caress of Steel. I did join the "Army" for a little while....peace)

Does that also count for other bands who did that trick.......look for instance at The Beatles with their na na na na na na naaa, hey Jude.

It would be one thing if a band did that once in awhile, but KISS did it constantly.

BTW, I hate the song Hey Jude!

Archived