Name 1 Bad Zeppelin Song

you cant thats the point. there all just awesome. and to me yes they got sloppier as they got older. but they still sounded very good later on live.

Hi 'zepps_apprentice'

In my honest opinion you're totaly right, apart from the "Sloppy" comment, but thats the point, its all just opinion so it means nothing, in my opinion anyway. ;)

Regards, Danny

i didnt mean sloppy exactly. but not AS great as the earlier days, but still very good

I know what you mean mate, its all the same to me though, i think each of their songs as a gift, one no more important or less inspired than another.

Regards, Danny

I know what you mean mate, its all the same to me though, i think each of their songs as a gift, one no more important or less inspired than another.

Regards, Danny

In your opinion of course.lol

I like that, in fact I'd rather listen to a "sloppy" song with heart and soul, than a song played "note for note" without any feeling.

In your opinion of course.lol

I like that, in fact I'd rather listen to a "sloppy" song with heart and soul, than a song played "note for note" without any feeling.

Hi Page-ist, is there any other that matters?

I only have one opinion that i adhere too, my own of course, :lol: and i totally agree with you about heart and soul and feeling, that for me is what makes music listenable rather than the manufactured pulp that is churned out from whatever era, yuck. ;)

Regards, Danny

Hi Page-ist, is there any other that matters?

I only have one opinion that i adhere too, my own of course, :lol: and i totally agree with you about heart and soul and feeling, that for me is what makes music listenable rather than the manufactured pulp that is churned out from whatever era, yuck. ;)

Regards, Danny

Yeah, I just put that because you had put emphasis on opinions a few posts ago and then didn't mention it in that one. It was just one of my sad jabs at comedy.

One bad song by Led Zeppelin? That's easy! :lol: D'yer Mak'er. I've said so before - I know it was sort of a joke, but the band just sounds clumsy in my opinion. Including it on Mothership is a scandal. :lol:

I like D'yer Mak'er...

But yeah, even though I was against the whole Mothership idea, it is, after all, a "greatest hits" album, and even though I wouldve liked to have seen, say, Rain Song on it, D'yer Mak'er was a "greater hit".

Hi Debs,

Now i know why i like you, you're heart is pure, like mine, enough said. :thumbsup:

Kind Regards, Danny

Thanks Danny. Your picture above, those are the four best musicians to walk this earth, I haven't changed that opinion in 4 decades. :peace:

Thanks Danny. Your picture above, those are the four best musicians to walk this earth, I haven't changed that opinion in 4 decades. :peace:

Hi Debs, only 4 decades? you're so young. :lol::thumbsup:

What can i say? but agree with you, same goes for me, the whole is far greater than the parts, that is my honest opinion.

Kind Regards, Danny

So is In the Evening! And Bonzo's Montreux. I get a rush out of all three of those songs--which just goes to show that the whole issue is completely subjective, so I'm not sure how useful it is as a topic, really. Not to mention that there are some songs (not Zep's) that I think are bad songs but still fun, so . . . *shrug*

"Hats Off (To Roy Harper)" sucks the big one. A goofy song that should have been replaced by "Hey, Hey, What Can I Do". Other than that, their catalog is just about perfect.

disagreed. Hey Hey What Can I Do, i probably my second or third favorite song. but Hats Off is awesome with the slide

Archived